Posted in the Frenchburg Forum

Uh Oh

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Apr 5, 2012
UH OH!!!!
lets

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Apr 6, 2012
we should start a black wanna-be panther club in menifee. we could blast ice-t music and smoke blunts and hate on the whitey conservatives all day. i wants one of them cool uniforms they wear. i am so proud to be a progressive democrat!
Salt Lick

Campton, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2012
im one of these boys and i love to steal taxpayers money and blame it on the republicans.im a sight doe sore eyes.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/05/vi...
The new Democrats

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Apr 6, 2012
The new Democrats

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Apr 6, 2012
why doesnt Holder of the DOJ arrest these people??? They are the ones that put a bounty on Zimmerman's head too!!! Obama and Holder just look the other way!
vietnam

Campton, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2012
The new Democrats wrote:
New Black Panthers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p50qHzC01E0XX
this is what dreas,salt lick.wise azz,press it,off the trail,O. C.,im from menifee,and all the other left radical scum bag democrats believe in and thats what they are doing to unborn babys everyday.they promote and stand up for baby killing and the ones that want to kill white babys.these people make me sick and make me wanta puke everytime i see their name on here.they will sell their soul for a vote.
vietnam

Campton, KY

#8 Apr 6, 2012
off the trail called me a liar one day when i was telling her about the new black panthers.but you know off the trail knows everything.in my books she is the liar.all left radical democrats are combussive liars.
heirs yure sign

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 6, 2012
democrats need to wash the grease out of their azz before they get out in public, good lord honey they stink bad
ears yore sign

West Liberty, KY

#10 Apr 6, 2012
Middle Finger
sticking straight up.
heirs yure sign

Richmond, KY

#11 Apr 6, 2012
iffun you smell hit you might drop outta sight cause iffun you ain't washed the greas out that thing will have the food stamp STINKKKKKKkkkkkkkkk
I say

West Liberty, KY

#12 Apr 6, 2012
The only smell on here is you dumb buzzard corbin.
hey corbin

West Liberty, KY

#13 Apr 6, 2012
it looks like you hit the nail on the head with ole sandy hook poster. you hurt their little thumpin gizzard.
hey corbin

Campton, KY

#14 Apr 7, 2012
i mean looks like sandy hook has me and you on their thumpin list and is getting us and our republican gizzards real good.
Fingerhut

Campton, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
heirs yure sign wrote:
democrats need to wash the grease out of their azz before they get out in public, good lord honey they stink bad
Fingerhut
Ad test
subway sandwiches

Campton, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2012
heirs yure sign wrote:
iffun you smell hit you might drop outta sight cause iffun you ain't washed the greas out that thing will have the food stamp STINKKKKKKkkkkkkkkk
subway sandwiches
Ad test
subway sandwiches

Campton, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2012
vietnam wrote:
<quoted text>this is what dreas,salt lick.wise azz,press it,off the trail,O. C.,im from menifee,and all the other left radical scum bag democrats believe in and thats what they are doing to unborn babys everyday.they promote and stand up for baby killing and the ones that want to kill white babys.these people make me sick and make me wanta puke everytime i see their name on here.they will sell their soul for a vote.
subway sandwiches
Ad test
This is what you ad money pays for
Toyota

Campton, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2012
heirs yure sign wrote:
Toyota
Ad test
This is what you ad money pays for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandy Collins 1 hr Callie 4
Austin prater 1 hr Praying for the e... 9
Brittany planck 2 hr Curious 20
Johnson County votes has nickel tax recalled 3 hr justice 2
Towing Service in Frenchburg May 22 Wondering 1
gay hangouts (Apr '09) May 22 Itsme 46
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) May 22 Leroy 621

Frenchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance