Hostage situation ends peacefully

Hostage situation ends peacefully

There are 38 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 9, 2007, titled Hostage situation ends peacefully. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A brief hostage situation in Belleville ended today when a man who showed up at a woman's home with a gun surrendered to Hendricks County sheriff's deputies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HELLO

AOL

#28 Apr 10, 2007
The time is not the issue here - it's about a freaking nut who snapped and got caught. In spite of what "she" did, no one deserves to be terrorized and held hostage. What's wrong with you people? "Her boyfriend keeps making fun John" - that is hilarious - it sounds like you're talking about a grade school squabble. This guy is a nut case and needs to be institutionalized.
HC Resident

Miamisburg, OH

#29 Apr 10, 2007
I think the police did a wonderful job, thanks to the assistance of his ex. This situation could have turned out like the Mitchell family's did in Brownsburg back in 2004... Look up "John Mitchell" and you will see. If Catellier was not caught this time, the next time could have ended in murder. A person can continue to snap after they have lost control.
Flo

Circleville, OH

#30 Apr 10, 2007
reading comprehension wrote:
<quoted text>
It also said it was 'brief' 13 hours is not a brief hostage situation.
So before commenting about comprehension be sure YOU can comprehend.
I believe that I said it would appear to me that is was 13 hours. That is based on the times given in the article. 9:30 PM to 10:30 AM is 13 hours. Do you comprehend that?
Cat

Gulfport, MS

#31 Apr 11, 2007
Flo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that I said it would appear to me that is was 13 hours. That is based on the times given in the article. 9:30 PM to 10:30 AM is 13 hours. Do you comprehend that?
It was actually 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM. There is a better article in the Hendricks County Flyer.

paisleyposey

“END THE FED!”

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#32 Apr 11, 2007
me again wrote:
Mr and mrs kramer uncle john is still a great man but linda is cheating on him and her boyfriend keeps making fun of john please dont delete my post
I knew him too, and think the world of the family, Linda included. You cannot speculate over the relationship, or take sides. I doubt John would want you to do so. Relationships are too complicated, and when there are good people involved, you can't know, and you can't judge. Support your uncle in recovery, which will include being accountable for his own mistakes. Support their kids, taking sides against their mother, will only be destructive to them.
Pray for them all.
Flo

Circleville, OH

#33 Apr 11, 2007
Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
It was actually 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM. There is a better article in the Hendricks County Flyer.
Thank you. Now the "brief" hostage situation makes more sense.
kathy

Memphis, TN

#34 Apr 12, 2007
We all have tried to be supportive of linda also . But she chose to cut all ties , and rudely end all attempts to contact her ......... Typical B&*@h .that she always been
Reformed Hoosier

Maryland Heights, MO

#35 Apr 12, 2007
kathy wrote:
We all have tried to be supportive of linda also . But she chose to cut all ties , and rudely end all attempts to contact her ......... Typical B&*@h .that she always been
Wow, you sound like a true friend of the family. I am sure that their children are reading this. No wonder she did not want to speak with you.
kathy

Memphis, TN

#36 Apr 12, 2007
yah Show Me State , I am a 'TRUE' member of the family
Reformed Hoosier

Maryland Heights, MO

#37 Apr 13, 2007
kathy wrote:
yah Show Me State , I am a 'TRUE' member of the family
Then don't you feel just a tiny bit bad about refering to someones mother as a biotch?
Kathy

Memphis, TN

#38 Apr 13, 2007
nope!

paisleyposey

“END THE FED!”

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#39 Apr 14, 2007
Kathy, my dad is an old friend of John's, who would like to visit him and offer his support. John has to designate who can be on his visitors list, both at the hospital and once he's in jail. Do you have any way to contact him? Trust me, we ARE old friends of his (and Walt's and Jimmy Joe's). My mom naively posted their names and I don't want to reveal my own ID on this public forum. Can you help me?
Kathy

Birmingham, AL

#40 Apr 15, 2007
Yes i can help and I will give you a number 2morrow Mon.

paisleyposey

“END THE FED!”

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#41 Apr 15, 2007
Kathy wrote:
Yes i can help and I will give you a number 2morrow Mon.
Thank you.
Kathy

Memphis, TN

#42 Apr 16, 2007
Email me @ bp_1644@yahoo.com
HC JAIL

Buffalo, NY

#43 Apr 16, 2007
paisleyposey wrote:
Kathy, my dad is an old friend of John's, who would like to visit him and offer his support. John has to designate who can be on his visitors list, both at the hospital and once he's in jail. Do you have any way to contact him? Trust me, we ARE old friends of his (and Walt's and Jimmy Joe's). My mom naively posted their names and I don't want to reveal my own ID on this public forum. Can you help me?
John can have 3 visitors at at time during his visitation night. The visitors do NOT have to be on a list. It is a first come/first serve basis now. The first 3 people to sign/show up to visit will be allowed in.
Kathy

Memphis, TN

#44 Apr 17, 2007
John can have 3 visitors at at time during his visitation night. The visitors do NOT have to be on a list. It is a first come/first serve basis now. The first 3 people to sign/show up to visit will be allowed in
Please tell John that somebody in Alabama loves him ...He'll know who you are talking about Thanks a million....
Kathy

Memphis, TN

#45 Apr 17, 2007
HC JAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
John can have 3 visitors at at time during his visitation night. The visitors do NOT have to be on a list. It is a first come/first serve basis now. The first 3 people to sign/show up to visit will be allowed in.
please HC JAIL tell John somebody in alabama loves him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

French Lick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering May 2 Curious1 1
News Man fatally shot in camping accident Apr '18 leslie 6
cps (Oct '17) Apr '18 Slavedbypast 2
Paoli Music Selection (Aug '12) Mar '18 Musikologist 19
Elle Taylor (May '16) Mar '18 Buck1988 9
Any lady’s need a sugar daddy? Feb '18 Honest man 1
lookin for bill strotman (Jul '08) Feb '18 Wow 2

French Lick Jobs

Personal Finance

French Lick Mortgages