Where is Jina Michelle Mitchell?

Where is Jina Michelle Mitchell?

Posted in the French Lick Forum

Been Thru It-I Know

Alliance, OH

#1 Jun 1, 2013
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Jina Michelle Mitchell? She ran away from home again Friday night, May 31, 2013. But this time, she took her 11 yr. old cousin with her. His name is Christian Ace Mitchell, known as Chris. Their families are looking for them and are very worried. If you have seen them anywhere or know where they are, please call the police and report it. Jina may have tricked Chris into going with her. This is not something that Chris would have done on his own.
We are very worried about both of them. Please help us find them, I'm begging you. Or let me know by answering this post. They have no idea of the chances they are taking. Please help me find them and bring them home. Thanks to all of you who try to help. I really do appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

French Lick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elle Taylor Aug 22 BurtReynolds69 3
Stay out of English !!!!! (May '14) Aug 15 Halo 2
Tattooed guy @ Big Splash Aug 15 turnz 3
orange County jail Jul '16 crimestompers 2
Seirra Allen? Jun '16 Concerned 3
Paoli Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun '16 FACTS 16
who knows kami walls from paoli, indiana Jun '16 west virgina girl 1

French Lick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance