VP who sought to lead Ivy Tech resign...

VP who sought to lead Ivy Tech resigns post

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 6, 2007, titled VP who sought to lead Ivy Tech resigns post. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

VP who sought to lead Ivy Tech resigns post Star report Ivy Tech's vice president, who was passed over by the board of trustees in its search for a new president, has resigned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Hoosier All My Life

AOL

#1 May 6, 2007
You make this article sound like she was forced out, she was not. She was after what she wanted,not what was good for Ivy Tech or the state. Ask her about the huge some of money she wanted the tax payers to pay for her buy out. She wanted a multiyear deal to make more than the President of hte college did for her to leave. This like everything else is about what was good for Carol.
Suesam1

Washington, DC

#2 May 6, 2007
OH YEAH RAH!!!!!!! Ding dong the witch is ead
Skeptical

AOL

#3 May 6, 2007
The two comments above undoubtedly came from individuals who did not survive Dr. D'amico's high standards of excellence to remain on Ivy Tech staff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

French Lick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paoli peaks (Dec '10) 22 hr nobody 5
corruption (Jan '10) Apr 18 we want the truth 234
Paoli and Orange County Corruption (Dec '13) Apr 14 wicked 5
French Lick Resort Confirms Payment System Breach (Jan '15) Mar '16 lilly pop 11
bridge out Jan '16 So What 4
robert k gray (Jun '15) Jan '16 Timberlyn 13
Please do not assist Great Babies Rescue (Mar '15) Jan '16 123456abc 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

French Lick Mortgages