Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Fremont Forum

Comments (Page 1,737)

Showing posts 34,721 - 34,740 of49,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Spoon if you read here,, I told you AZ is no good for you. I told you he was seeing some other woman. His ass wanted to have you on the side and that other girl on the side. Nothing like havin your cake and eating it too. His ass ain't nothing but a dam pimp who don't know how to treat a woman let alone one woman. You might be mad but you needed to know before your ass got herpes or some thing.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Profits and prices are up while wages are down. It's high time that employers stop riding the backs of the blue collar worker, while catering to the rich. Employers don't want to pay a $9.00 min. wage, then put down the coffee and doughnuts, roll up your sleeves, crawl out from behind that desk and do the work your damn self. Boehner takes in an annual salery of $244,500.00 and yet he begrudges the little man an annual gross of $18,720.(40 hr week) F'n BS.
FYI, the gov. that dumbed them down is known as the Bush administration.
http://factfinder2.census.gov/ faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/ productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
waco1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I'm a legend in his own mind, dumb as a brick.
waco the wanker
waco1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
waco is my retarded lover.Not prejudiced, am I?
I'm a gay pedophile and proud of it.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Stop it stop it, you're giving me the blues!!
Hey emlu, are you feeling better after that 10 ton meteorite hit you in your fat ass?
waco1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
emlu you pig, stay away from my dog you fat ass perv!
emlu have they found that 10 ton meteorite in your fat ass yet? I'll get back to you after I'm finished molesting this black boy.
ELLEN CONTRAIL

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Awww,is mean old Gail/Voltare/Swanson mad at that guy waco? har de har har, the real waco 1909 got these morons going crazy! Come back real waco, show these hoes how its done!
harry callihan

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

neah, Gail a real old fashioned hoe, do it with a dog fer free!
harry callihan

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

What's da difference tween Gail, Voltare, Swanson and a pile a dog crap? Answer-dog crap smells better.
Jeff

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Tried to stick Gail once, but that canyon too wide!
Voltare

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I'll get you for this! I'll make you pay waco you punk!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Profits and prices are up while wages are down. It's high time that employers stop riding the backs of the blue collar worker, while catering to the rich. Employers don't want to pay a $9.00 min. wage, then put down the coffee and doughnuts, roll up your sleeves, crawl out from behind that desk and do the work your damn self. Boehner takes in an annual salery of $244,500.00 and yet he begrudges the little man an annual gross of $18,720.(40 hr week) F'n BS.
If profits were up companies would be hiring, they're not. You, as well as the rest of the dumb masses, obviously don't realize that the company didn't materialize overnight! Most buisnesses start out with very few people who worked their butts off 15+ hrs a day, 6 days a week, which included the man behind the desk, while spending hundreds of thousands of dollars of their own money, risking their families financial futures because they had an idea, the American Dream! Until you've walked in the owners shoes or you've grown big enough balls to start your own campany, you can continue to work for whatever someone else is willing to pay you.
BTW, it WAS Commucrat Woodrow Wilson who started the process of dumbing down America.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe anything from a left wing agency much?
Are you still claiming the ranch was owned by the family?
It was bought in 99. Prove me wrong if you can.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Will start the biding at 16 trillion...
So you have no rebuttal?Mike Du wrote:

<quoted text>Since the companies lack all empathy or concern for the employee, we need a government that has empathy and concern for the employees in America to protect them.
BTW, not all money earned grows a company, all money earned by the lower employees will go straight into the economy to make it grow.
A strong economy can help make all companies grow, not just the ones with no empathy or concern for the employee.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ruler claimed during his speech the other night that he had created 6 million jobs! Actually HE has created none, but since he took office, only 1.2 million jobs have been added to the private and public sector over the last four years. That's 300k per year nation wide! That's an average of 6,000 jobs per state per year!
Not exactly enough growth to warrant a raise in min wage!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So the lower employees need the govt to step in to protect them......maybe it's because it's the same govt that dumbed them down which lead them to be the lower employee in the first place! What happened to self responsibility? What happened to a person taking up for themselves and if they don't like the employer, they're free to find another job? Why do they need the govt to protect them?
You've never owned a buisness so your wrong again, ALL money earned by the buisness DOES help the economy. You act as if the top employees don't spend money and they have no empathy. News flash, not everyone was born holding a silver spoon!
Well seeing as how your team fights having unions, I guess the government is the only way we can have a powerful organization help the little man.
Helping someone does not mean they have no personal responsibility. Your black and white view of reality is insane.

Economists usually agree the poor will spend faster than the rich.

If money earned by a business in America, and the money goes to stock holders who are not Americans and do not spend money in America, does it help our economy?
I think if a tiny bit more of the money went to the workers here in America, the money would certainly go right into our economy, thus increasing our economy.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
I'll get you for this! I'll make you pay Voltare you punk!
I found out about you reporting me to the Houston PD for violating my parole. I may be a registered pedophile and sex offender but I'll get even with you! I love you emlu and try to dig that 10 ton meteorite out of your fat ass so we can sell it to bail me out of jail later on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>If profits were up companies would be hiring, they're not. You, as well as the rest of the dumb masses, obviously don't realize that the company didn't materialize overnight! Most buisnesses start out with very few people who worked their butts off 15+ hrs a day, 6 days a week, which included the man behind the desk, while spending hundreds of thousands of dollars of their own money, risking their families financial futures because they had an idea, the American Dream! Until you've walked in the owners shoes or you've grown big enough balls to start your own campany, you can continue to work for whatever someone else is willing to pay you.
BTW, it WAS Commucrat Woodrow Wilson who started the process of dumbing down America.
Pro, let me give you an example of the mentality of the masses. My daughter's fiance works for a company and the owner works several hundred people. He gives them two weeks a year paid vacation, Christmas, and around the July 4th, in addition, gives them a bonus both weeks. At Christmas he puts on the dog for them. Puts them up in a nice hotel for one night for the Christmas party, provides designated drivers to and from the location of the party and all he asks is they wear something more than a Nascar tee-shirt and blue jeans. They bitch and moan about this. In October, the owner secured a large contract for the company and told the employees they could have all the overtime they wanted. Again, they bitched about working overtime. It's not like he's paying them $8.00 an hour and the thanks he gets for trying to be a good and fair employer is moaning and grouching by these people. I'd give them all a pink slip because I'm certain there's plenty of people out there that would jump at the opportunity to have an employer this good. Even though my daughter's fiance is not a regular line worker but in admin, he had to come in an lend a hand because of those that wouldn't. People don't understand when you're a salaried worker, you don't get overtime, but he was looking down the road for job security. There's just people out there that will never be happy with what's given to them and have no clue to what it's like to run a business. This is a society we're raising now, the society of I'll take and take and take, but don't expect me to work for it.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I never claimed it hasn't been debated, nor did I claim I have a lock down on the issue. As a former successful small business owner, I do know how things work.
Yes, min wage increases have occurred many times over and the prices have increased many times over as a result. It's all relative. Supply and demand of the free markets dictate the price of goods and services and as a result, it dictates ones pay. In a down economy, supplies are abundant because people aren't spending due to the uncertainty of the economy, therefor prices are low. My point was a min wage increase is nothing more than a tax increase for govt. In a good economy it's not a bad thing, in a down economy it cost jobs. Why? As I've pointed out before, businesses operate on small profit margins so in a down economy it's hard to increase prices to offset the pay increase, so the end result is cutting jobs.
I do not dispute it could lead some to lose jobs. But I think the jobs that stay will at least be paying closer to a living wage.
If all businesses were running such a small profit margin, no CEO's would be making obscene amounts of money.
In other words, there are places one can come up with a few extra dollars to pay its workers in most cases.
Now are these companies empathetic enough to pay the lower workers more, or are they only concerned about the stock holders?
wtf

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
Spoon if you read here,, I told you AZ is no good for you. I told you he was seeing some other woman. His ass wanted to have you on the side and that other girl on the side. Nothing like havin your cake and eating it too. His ass ain't nothing but a dam pimp who don't know how to treat a woman let alone one woman. You might be mad but you needed to know before your ass got herpes or some thing.
i think az and spoon should make love and the fluck with every body else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,721 - 34,740 of49,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fremont Discussions

Search the Fremont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Neighbors find man dead on their porch (Dec '06) Dec '13 fremont 2
Brandie Holt age 40 Dec '13 I know 2
Alligator makes big impression on Kenly Library... (Aug '13) Aug '13 old man wilikers 2
Man Awaiting Trial For 15 Months Rearrested (Aug '11) Jun '13 skank 267
Debate: Farm Chores - Fremont, NC (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dismal Swamp Native 1
Fremont has a cop on duty at night!!! (Aug '08) Dec '11 J Anderson 9
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Fremont, NC (Aug '11) Aug '11 Bachman 1
•••
•••
•••
Fremont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fremont Jobs