Fremont Indian

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2012
It was sad to see that Edward Jones had passed away. As I was reading the paper I noticed his first wife was not mentioned and quite surprised she was completely left off the obit. What was her name??
I Know her

Cross Timbers, MO

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Freda
Fremont Indian

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2012
I Know her wrote:
Freda
Second wife is Freda Dixon, I am talking about his very first wife. Was the first wife named Freda as well?? Was she from Fremont??
I Know her

Galena, MO

#4 Jun 6, 2012
Edward Roy Jones, son of the late Delmer and Della (Pulliam) Jones, was born on August 10, 1931 in Fremont, Missouri and departed this life on May 13, 2012 at his residence. He had attained the age of eighty years, seven months, and eleven days. Mr. Jones resided in Fremont, Missouri his entire life, he was a self- employed timber worker. He joined the 37th Infantry Division of the Army, stationed in Camp Polk, La. on January 5, 1952. He attended the Cornerstone Free Will Baptist Church. He enjoyed going to auctions, bowling, loud music, working on the farm and spending time with his family. On November 15, 1957, he was united in marriage to Freida Yvonne Dixon in Winona, Missouri. He was preceded in death by one son, Dewayne Jones; one stepson, Denny Voyles and one sister Dorothy Jones. Survivors include his wife, Freida Jones of Fremont, Mo; one son, Roy and his wife Ida Jones of Fremont, Mo; one daughter, Teresa and her husband Sam Adams of St. Charles, Mo; two brothers: Dwain and his wife Shannon Jones of Winona, Mo, Leon and his wife Vicki Jones of Van Buren, Mo; three grandchildren: Summer Cook, Mason Jones and Jason Adams; three great grandchildren: Taylonie Jones, Rylan Walls, and Yvonnie Jones as well as many other relatives and friends who will mourn his passing.

Service will be at Freeman Cemetery Saturday May 19, 2012 at 10:00 am

In lieu of flowers make donations to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
Fremont Indian

Florissant, MO

#5 Jun 7, 2012
http://www.crh.noaa.gov/pah/...

I just now found her name it was Marlene. Edward lost his wife, Marlene, his son, Dewayne, and his mother Della in the tornado in 1957.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chalan 3 min Where 1
Let us not forget. 5 min Amox 2
Brandi Pogue White (Dec '10) 7 min Want to 22
Park Service 28 min Gitter Dunn 18
Youth Center 51 min Gitter Dunn 1
Piedmont Walmart is Closing 2 hr jim 86
Dollar General Eminence? (May '13) 5 hr justin igger 34

Fremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance