Currier Finds The Desire To Help As A...

Currier Finds The Desire To Help As A Reason To Run

There are 1 comment on the Osky News story from Apr 8, 2012, titled Currier Finds The Desire To Help As A Reason To Run. In it, Osky News reports that:

The race for the Mahaska County Supervisor seat has started to heat up, with 5 confirmed candidates having filed papers to fill the seat currently held by Supervisor Willie Van Weelden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Osky News.

geeta singh

Gurgaon, India

#1 Jul 25, 2012
i have passed graduation in geo ons in 2003 from patna (Bihar). and i have complited computer course Tally,diploma in computer. but i want to do good job but i don't know waht do i do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bus Danger: Stop Across From Sex Offender's Home (May '14) Jun '16 Angua Von Uberwald 2
Election Who do you support for State House in Iowa (Dis... (Nov '10) Nov '10 J 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Necron 99 10
News Here is the latest Iowa news from The Associate... (Oct '10) Oct '10 R J Riso 1
News Farmer finds skeletal remains in Iowa field (Oct '10) Oct '10 Chai 42
News Urge Iowa Prosecutor to Throw the Book at Alleg... (Nov '07) Dec '07 niki 2

Fremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fremont Mortgages