gangs in fremont
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rayboy

United States

#63 Apr 25, 2008
How about a bit MORE history for all the Pinoy creampuff wannabe gang posers who otherwise might be speaking Japanese. .....My dad fought with the US Army 41st infantry Division in New Guinea. On Biak Island they were up against a crack Japanese Regiment and he took two bullets in the shoulder. The Division went on to liberate the Philippines from the Japanese occupiers. His passion of playing college baseball was taken from him, but he went on to graduate from UCLA.
coons are trash

Berkeley, CA

#64 Apr 28, 2008
all darkies need a good hangin.that is the only way to treat them.period.
American girl

Northborough, MA

#65 Jul 11, 2008
Every once in a while I look up Fremont to see how much worse it's gotten since I moved (rather, escaped with my life) three years ago and I'm never surprised. It is a toilet. We sold our house for 875K and never looked back. The crime was bad and I CAN compare it to the other cities I've lived in-Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Houston...it's like you're a stupid frog in a pot of water and the heat get hotter and hotter and you don't even notice it until you're cooked. Fremont's problems all stem from the Godlessness of the area-Allah is not Jehovah God and the three million gods and goddesses of the Hindus are not God. Heck, even the Mormons got out of town years ago after giving up holding the line. Check out www.jihadwatch.com or malkin's blog and you'll learn if you don't know already, Fremont's on the FBI hot list. Run, kids, runnnnn!!! And vote republican:)
Son of Artemis

Fremont, CA

#66 Jul 12, 2008
American girl wrote:
Every once in a while I look up Fremont to see how much worse it's gotten since I moved (rather, escaped with my life) three years ago and I'm never surprised. It is a toilet. We sold our house for 875K and never looked back. The crime was bad and I CAN compare it to the other cities I've lived in-Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Houston...it's like you're a stupid frog in a pot of water and the heat get hotter and hotter and you don't even notice it until you're cooked. Fremont's problems all stem from the Godlessness of the area-Allah is not Jehovah God and the three million gods and goddesses of the Hindus are not God. Heck, even the Mormons got out of town years ago after giving up holding the line. Check out www.jihadwatch.com or malkin's blog and you'll learn if you don't know already, Fremont's on the FBI hot list. Run, kids, runnnnn!!! And vote republican:)
Fremont is so MUCH better without idiotic bigots like you! Thank the Gods and Goddess's that you are far from here. But I do feel sorry for your new neighbors that have to put up with your hate mongering.
And upon reflection, I pity you as well, I hope,,someday you can let go of the hate and find a path away from the obvious pain that is your life.
completely off topic

United States

#67 Jul 12, 2008
American girl wrote:
What does your post have to do with the gang crime in Fremont? You're talking about Allah, and all that. A racist slime ball you seem to be. You've left here now, so please stop dumbing us down with your idiotic rantings.

Since: Oct 07

United States

#68 Feb 16, 2009
Fidel wrote:
<quoted text>
And while we are at it, lets;
15.) Mandatory Labor for all children
16.) Ban Santa Claus
17.) Every child should submit for lobotomy
18.) All independent thinking will be one strile and you are out
19.) All children will be sold at market rates
Then, just then, our communities may become a more pleasant place to live...
What does 15 to 19 got to do with it?

I've got news for you, we love Santa Claus at our home...the rest is nonsense.
FremontNative

Newark, CA

#69 Apr 19, 2010
I was born in Fremont. I remember the days when kids said "Oh, you're rich" because Fremont was a super nice place to live. I went to Gomes/Hopkins?Mission (when it was majority white...). My kids went to Gomes/Hopkins/Mission (when it was majority Asian). I have to say the place has seriously grown....but the Hub area is starting to be a shithole. I raraely go to that part of town anymore, or down Chapel at night. Too much crime. And, sorry, I do see a lot of the printed crime stories & they do revolve around young black men. Hey, it's the truth! Youth in general these days is misdirected!! Parents need to get back to watching their kids themselves & knowing what's going on...rather than farming the kids out to babysitters at age 6 weeks so they can both go work & "keep up with the Jonses". I stayed home with my kids...never had either get pregnant,arrested, or even detention. I am not a Nazi mother, either. Just believe that we don't all NEED a BMW or a home in the foothills.
I had fun in Fremont as a kid, there were a couple of wannaBe gangs back in the 80's...now I see some serious hoodlums around. It's sad all the orchards are gone & cool places to go like BayLands Raceway (where it was fun/safe/legal to race your car...somethig my friends & I did a lot on Grudge Night!!). Replacing them are more & more meccas of spending...all those shops that we really 'need'. Cause lord knows new clothes MUST be purchased ever weekend!
I just decided I'd had enough of Fremont after 42 years of living here. I bought a house in El Dorado Hills....and I found where all the other white folks have been hiding.LOL! I never even noticed how Fremont went from white- to nearly all Asian/Indian until my kids graduated & I sat through that ceremony. Damn! Hello?!
I can say one thing...it's a refreshing change to see other friendly faces, hear greetings of "hello" everywhere (in English!!), feel as if you are not the "outsider" anymore.
James

United States

#70 Apr 11, 2012
I saw one guy try to rob the recycling today at the fremont hub infront of safeway you could tell the guy was a tweaker the guy who worked at the recycling also looked like a tweaker its getting worse everday
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

#73 Aug 27, 2012
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
If only it were that simple. The tr-cities has a long, long history of gangs. We need to be honest about it and deal with it. Many of the gang members are older than 18 anyway, but I do think we can do a much better job at reaching the youngsters.
All said, compared to the bad old days of the early 1970s, we are in much better shape that we were then. So, yes,,progress has been made.
are you that clueless,''bad old days of the early 1970's'' get your head out of the sand!!!!
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

#74 Aug 27, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm,,somebody forgot to take their meds!
i don't take meds and this old fart lived there way before 70's. they ruined fremont the day they incorporated it
batman

Fostoria, OH

#75 Jan 22, 2015
How many gang in fremont ohio

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) 2 hr Greyhound Southbound 116
Facebook vs Twitter 2 hr Bob Nohope 61
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 10 hr Laurie 148
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 10 hr Laurie 440
falsely accused or abused by DCFS or Juvenille ... (Jul '12) 20 hr PrayerWarrior767 8
News Redwood City: Tenants protest large rent hikes ... Jan 14 Redwood City 2
HELP STOP Discrimination against Agricultural Z... Jan 9 un agenda 21 4

Fremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fremont Mortgages