Review: Metro Taxi Fremont

Review: Metro Taxi Fremont

Posted in the Fremont Forum

james

Fremont, CA

#1 Jun 30, 2011
this taxi service has a great taxi service i used them service two time they are on time and has a clean taxi cabs i recommend this metro taxi to all of you ,
Michael

Fremont, CA

#2 Jul 30, 2011
if your looking for on time taxi service than call Metro taxi fremont their really nice peoples and has Excellent taxi service around the bay area i recommend them,
Metro taxi Fremont

Fremont, CA

#3 Nov 18, 2011
Hey every one before you call some one else call Metro taxi for their Special deals Really they give me a cheap deal to the airport two days back the Good things they show up on time and they are taxicab was very clean i really want to recommend this business to whole Fremont neighborhood, Thank you for read my review
On Time Taxi Company

Fremont, CA

#4 Jan 8, 2012
i called this taxi Company last week they Show Up On time and Their cab was Very Clean and Driver was very Friendly, i Recommend This Cab Company to all Customers,
Bubba

Roseville, CA

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Do you smell SPAM and the same person (probably connected with Metro Taxi) posting under 4 different names? I do!
mike Brown

Fremont, CA

#6 May 8, 2012
i Got ride with This Metro Taxi about six time their sharp on time and has very clean cabs highly recommended then to all my friends and co-workers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milpitas: Curtner Elementary's eagles return to... 13 hr Roberta Olivares 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 16 hr Head Troll 78
Comcast is Worse Than You Think Sat Cactus 42
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Sat Cactus 385
Best way to go to Warfield, San Francisco (Dec '07) Oct 19 Lmd52 8
News Concord Naval Weapons Station: Traffic, transit... Oct 18 Jayde4174 1
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Oct 18 Mark 65

Fremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fremont Mortgages