Major injury accident clogging Fremon...

Major injury accident clogging Fremont Boulevard in Fremont

There are 7 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Jan 23, 2012, titled Major injury accident clogging Fremont Boulevard in Fremont. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

A major-injury crash is blocking Fremont Boulevard at Delaware Drive and police are telling motorists to avoid the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

svr

Fremont, CA

#1 Jan 23, 2012
this is the Nth request for Fremont city to setup a dedicated signal at this intersection where this accident happend. The City does not care for local resident's requests. Many pedestrants are scared to cross, I cant let me kids bicycle, its getting closer to death.
I pity the residents who had to face this fate today.
momto2

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jan 23, 2012
this accidentwas a result of a careless driver who was avoiding the Fremont Police. I live around the corner and the fire trucks, police, ambulance and coroner have been there since 2:45pm and still there. It is a shame that 2 innocent people died because some fool sped from the police. My prayers are with the families of all involved.
Hannah Sophia

Union City, CA

#3 Jan 25, 2012
The fool u are referring to is the one who lost his life. Keep ur careless comments to urself please.
David

Clarks Summit, PA

#4 Mar 1, 2012
This is really devastating.Car accidents are killing millions.I can imagine the pain of the family left by those who died and the pain of those who are in the hospital.Maybe they are in pain. The pain could be stronger than the pain suffered by a person with fosamax and femur fracture.It is qualified by trauma. http://fosamaxfemurfracturelawsuit.com
public

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Fremont police (profiled-stereotyped-harassed ) and followed the driver and attempted to pull the driver over for no reason but to see if the driver was a gang member or had warrants or drugs or dui. Police said they saw a tiny teardrop tattoo on victems face as the officer passed him in opposite direction and deemed him suspicious of gang relation and was attempting to read the licence plate and pull the driver over when the driver fled. Police are pulling people over for no reason just to give tickets or get arrests. The police pull u over and ask who u are-where u r going-where u coming from-do u have tattoos-are u gang related-do u have drugs or weapons-do u have warrants-have u been drinking? Police use any excuse for pulling u over and harassing the public just to get cheap dirty arrests and ticket Quota's. This needs to be stopped at all costs. This is public (Harassment-Discrimination-Pro filing-Stereotypeing!!!) Blatent public Harassment and dangerous to public due to High Speed Persuits in Residential areas-School Zones-Buisy streets and intersections. If a driver does not make a traffic violation (failure to stop-run light or stop sign or illegal turns-excess speed of 12+mph-phone use while driving-pure obvious dui. Any major obvious violations) the police should (NOT!!!) be allowed to pull u over just to see who u are and what they can find on u!!! If your vehicle does not have any major safety hazzard damage to driver or other vehicles (non working lights-broken lense missing-hanging loose parts) the police should not be allowed to pull u over and harass u!!! If u have a cracked tail-turn-Break-head light and their is no lense missing or excessive glare or dim lights the police should not be able to pull u over!!! If your license plate light is out the police should not be able to pull u over saying they can not read your plate!!! The police headlites are so brite and they pull so close to read your plates they can clearly visibly see all #'s-Letters-stickers-tags-date s-registration on the plate!!! If not get eye surgery or Glasses or a desk job cause your eyesight is too poor and hazardous to be driving!!! Stop the public Harassment and illegal pullovers!!! Police Break Laws to uphold laws!!! Guilty until proven innocent!!!
annonomus

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
@ Hannah Sophia. Shut up stupid B....!!! The idiot driver was a major fellon and coward for running and endangering others lives. Shut up idiot B....!!! About things u don't know about.
annonomus

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
I agree with (public's) comments. It is very true and annoying for police to pull u over for no reason other than they are trying to (find out who u are and what kind of ticket or arrest they can get u for!!!) That cop and any police who deem a person (suspicious for having a tattoo or profiles-stereotypes-discrimin ates!!!) And pulls public people over the cop and police should all be fired for wrongfully harassing the public and for potentially causing a highspeed Chase or persuit. The police over abuse their powers and authority and Break laws to uphold laws. They (lie-manipulate-harass-Discrim inate-profile-stereotype!!!) Which all leads to innocents getting hurt or killed in so many ways and situations like (car crashes-hostages-retaliations- snitchin) police abuse and manipulate with no reguards to concequences to others due to police manipulations and power and authority abuse. All that matters is police getting their dirty Quotas on tickets and arrests and busts to keep from getting laid off.!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook vs Twitter 5 hr Mark Yourbutt 56
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 22 hr Glass Edit 147
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 22 hr Glass Edit 439
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Mon Paul Syntor 115
News Redwood City: Tenants protest large rent hikes ... Sun Redwood City 2
HELP STOP Discrimination against Agricultural Z... Jan 9 un agenda 21 4
News Man gets 6 months in cockfighting (Mar '08) Jan 9 un agenda 21 20

Fremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fremont Mortgages