. loan scam, lets put an end to it by...

. loan scam, lets put an end to it by contacting real loan firms such as this

Posted in the Fremont Forum

Mr Larry

Fremont, CA

#1 Jun 7, 2013
How do i explain to you guys that these are all scam, i don't know why when some one is trying to help with good advice, it is taken for granted until the last minute. I told you before that the only person i know can give you guys loans without stress is Mr. Larry, he helped get a loan after i was already scammed, he gave me hope to live again. Please, lets try and reduce the rate of scam in this world, most people have died as a result of being scammed, if it weren't for the man who helped me too, i guess my kids would have been orphans by now, please lets try, i know it won't be any easy task, but its worth giving a try. Here is my email address: [email protected]
Mr Larry

Fremont, CA

#2 Jun 7, 2013
A high Great opportunity to become rich and famous.join 'ILLUIMINATI' today and be weathly.contact this email,if u [email protected] il.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City's crime rate dips down in 2016 16 hr Friendly Killer 3
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Fri Kevin V 259
Fremont Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Animals 3
Hayward Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Fil 3
Concord Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Chol 6
News El Camino Hospital board restructures by adding... May 23 Frank Leoheo 8
News Palo Alto student fights Islamophobia, one dinn... May 22 Roscoe 7

Fremont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance