joyce

Mccurtain, OK

#630 Mar 5, 2013
STRO wrote:
McCurtain, Oklahoma: The median income for a household in the town was $22,188, and the median income for a family was $29,167. Males had a median income of $29,167 versus $15,833 for females. The per capita income for the town was $11,410. About 16.2% of families and 22.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 28.2% of those under age 18 and 25.0% of those age 65 or over.
Fremont, CA: the median income for a household in the city is $93,342, and the median income for a family was $103,846.[3] Males have a median household income of $59,274 versus $40,625 for females. The per capita income for the city was $31,411. About 3.6% of families and 5.4% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.9% of those under age 18 and 6.2% of those age 65 or over.
Moved away from Fremont? Good luck with this.
i was never talking about income,you talk about how much money you make,how much do you have to spend like housing,groceries,utilities? how much crime is there? how many people smile and say hello,when you don't know them,the town i live in has 450 people,we are surrounded by open fields,hills fishing,hunting,top school in academic and sports,we don't live all stacked together or like crackers in a crackerbox.we have little crimes,mostly speeders,you can even go out alone at night. still in fremont and surrounding areas,you need the luck!!!
lubak

Oakland, CA

#631 Jun 24, 2013
Dont goto north blacow
steve

Fremont, CA

#633 Jun 25, 2013
SOUTHFMTlmgblockz wrote:
im from $outh $ide FRMONT LMG BLOCKZ showing luv 2 all the homeboyz throwing da 14
is
arent they fonkin with irv nortes?
IRV

Fremont, CA

#634 Jun 25, 2013
SOUTH FREMONT
Fremont Blvd; Blacow Rd; Carol Ave; Chapel Way; Washington Blvd; High St; Roberts Ave; Irvington Ave; Adams Ave; Mahoney St; Stanley Ave; Union St; Lincoln St; Wolcott Dr; Haven Ave; Trenouth St; Ellen St; Bay St; Main St; Sherwood St; Thurston St; Howe Ct; Ingersoll Ter; Kathlean St; Harrison St; Maywood St; Gifford St; Max Dr; Ronald Ct; Theresa Ave (Theresa St); Malcolmson St; Hancock Pl; Caren St; Alline St; Witherspoon Ter; James Ave; Clough Ave; Wolcott Cmn; Scamman Ct; Railroad Ave; Trimboli Way; Meiggs St; Laurel St; McNamara St; Kay Ct; Hancock Dr; Clymer Ln; Meeks Com; Penn Ln; Richardson Dr; Papazian Way; Almond Ave; Randy Cmn; Inglewood Cmn; Ingersoll Pl; Millenium Ter; Penny Ter; High Cmn; Stockton Way; Wolcott Pl; Paul Ter; Kvistad Dr; Rutledge Cmn; Wilson Cmn; Wildflower Cmn; Carol Cmn; Rodney Cmn; Lee St; Sardis Ter; Osgood Rd; Brookwood Ave; Allyson Ter; Benjamin Green; Tivoli Garden Ter; Mahoney; Neal Ter; Ellen Ct; Woodland Ter; Witherspoon Green; Hooper St; Patton Ter; Hickam Ter; Lincoln Ct; Carol Ter; Nolan Ter; Meeks Ter; Witherspoon Cmn; Lenelle Ct.
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

#635 Jun 26, 2013
IRV wrote:
SOUTH FREMONT
Fremont Blvd; Blacow Rd; Carol Ave; Chapel Way; Washington Blvd; High St; Roberts Ave; Irvington Ave; Adams Ave; Mahoney St; Stanley Ave; Union St; Lincoln St; Wolcott Dr; Haven Ave; Trenouth St; Ellen St; Bay St; Main St; Sherwood St; Thurston St; Howe Ct; Ingersoll Ter; Kathlean St; Harrison St; Maywood St; Gifford St; Max Dr; Ronald Ct; Theresa Ave (Theresa St); Malcolmson St; Hancock Pl; Caren St; Alline St; Witherspoon Ter; James Ave; Clough Ave; Wolcott Cmn; Scamman Ct; Railroad Ave; Trimboli Way; Meiggs St; Laurel St; McNamara St; Kay Ct; Hancock Dr; Clymer Ln; Meeks Com; Penn Ln; Richardson Dr; Papazian Way; Almond Ave; Randy Cmn; Inglewood Cmn; Ingersoll Pl; Millenium Ter; Penny Ter; High Cmn; Stockton Way; Wolcott Pl; Paul Ter; Kvistad Dr; Rutledge Cmn; Wilson Cmn; Wildflower Cmn; Carol Cmn; Rodney Cmn; Lee St; Sardis Ter; Osgood Rd; Brookwood Ave; Allyson Ter; Benjamin Green; Tivoli Garden Ter; Mahoney; Neal Ter; Ellen Ct; Woodland Ter; Witherspoon Green; Hooper St; Patton Ter; Hickam Ter; Lincoln Ct; Carol Ter; Nolan Ter; Meeks Ter; Witherspoon Cmn; Lenelle Ct.
SO?
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

#636 Jun 29, 2013
STRO wrote:
McCurtain, Oklahoma: The median income for a household in the town was $22,188, and the median income for a family was $29,167. Males had a median income of $29,167 versus $15,833 for females. The per capita income for the town was $11,410. About 16.2% of families and 22.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 28.2% of those under age 18 and 25.0% of those age 65 or over.
Fremont, CA: the median income for a household in the city is $93,342, and the median income for a family was $103,846.[3] Males have a median household income of $59,274 versus $40,625 for females. The per capita income for the city was $31,411. About 3.6% of families and 5.4% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.9% of those under age 18 and 6.2% of those age 65 or over.
Moved away from Fremont? Good luck with this.
compare the living expenses between mccurtain and fremont,housing,utilities,groc eries etc. good luck with this.
WESTSIDE

Fremont, CA

#637 Jun 30, 2013
WEST FREMONT W$F WF
spookz510

San Jose, CA

#639 Jul 6, 2013
Centerville boys we out here
Steve

Fremont, CA

#640 Jul 6, 2013
Concerned wrote:
how can you confirm this?
I live next to the hub and sorry no crips. Older India Indians, but no crips.

Modesto, Stockton, Oakland very low ratting for safety.

Fremont has a very high ratting.

Centerville is mostly Afgan.

Hub area Indian

But no real gangs. Murders this year lowest in years around 4. Again safe place those murders were family on family mostly. Chances of having a car stolen tripple in the central valley. Lost cost housing is here now. I don't really like but I also don't like seeing people that were employed for years on the streets.
Lazy boy

Tijuana, Mexico

#641 Aug 9, 2013
This straight ns Fremont Norte putos y que can't stop won't stop xiv cut throats

Since: May 12

San Jose, CA

#642 Aug 10, 2013
Lazy boy wrote:
This straight ns Fremont Norte putos y que can't stop won't stop xiv cut throats
LOL! Go to Oakland and see how it's done. There's nothing here , unless you consider a group of kids just hanging around "gangbanging norte's"
HahaTroll

United States

#643 Aug 27, 2013
suzyt wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Go to Oakland and see how it's done. There's nothing here , unless you consider a group of kids just hanging around "gangbanging norte's"
It's not the city that makes it ghetto, it's the people who do. Look at hayward, beautiful city, scumy people. Fremont isn't far off from becoming like hayward and San Leandro. When that happens you can take your delusional self to Pleasanton where there all of the delusional people live.
HahaTroll

United States

#644 Aug 27, 2013
where all of the delusional people live* I mean.

Since: Aug 11

Modesto, CA

#645 Aug 27, 2013
Napalm vigilantes is the only thing to rid gangs. Period. They are in a strange way domestic terrorists. They don't care about their surroundings just as long as it benefits their goals at whatever cost. That's a terrorist.

United States

#646 Aug 27, 2013
HahaTroll wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the city that makes it ghetto, it's the people who do. Look at hayward, beautiful city, scumy people. Fremont isn't far off from becoming like hayward and San Leandro. When that happens you can take your delusional self to Pleasanton where there all of the delusional people live.
What the f**k are you talking about? LOL!! "City being ghetto" ?? Where did that come from. Re read what I said, when your done, then comment. I said(once again) that a group of kids just hanging around looking stupid doesn't mean their gangbangers. These kids in Fremont who call themselves gangsters, go to Oakland or LA and see how its done. Hanging on a corner, park, shopping center, etc.. looking stupid doesn't mean you're a gangster. Do you understand now what I said. Hahaha... like I said stupid
HahaTroll

Whittier, CA

#647 Aug 28, 2013
Riverbank resident wrote:
Napalm vigilantes is the only thing to rid gangs. Period. They are in a strange way domestic terrorists. They don't care about their surroundings just as long as it benefits their goals at whatever cost. That's a terrorist.
The real terroist are the illuminati controlling the company. Are you going to gladly go to a concentration camp when Obama or whoever calls for martial law? No I think the gangs are the least of our worries. Just until they go through with this population control. We will watch our government wipe us out with napalm.
HahaTroll

Whittier, CA

#648 Aug 28, 2013
suzyt wrote:
<quoted text>What the f**k are you talking about? LOL!! "City being ghetto" ?? Where did that come from. Re read what I said, when your done, then comment. I said(once again) that a group of kids just hanging around looking stupid doesn't mean their gangbangers. These kids in Fremont who call themselves gangsters, go to Oakland or LA and see how its done. Hanging on a corner, park, shopping center, etc.. looking stupid doesn't mean you're a gangster. Do you understand now what I said. Hahaha... like I said stupid
Ok I missed read that. You have a point as well.

Oakland, CA

#649 Aug 28, 2013
HahaTroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I missed read that. You have a point as well.
Thank you.:-)
HahaTroll

United States

#650 Aug 28, 2013
HahaTroll wrote:
<quoted text>
The real terroist are the illuminati controlling the [b]company[/b]. Are you going to gladly go to a concentration camp when Obama or whoever calls for martial law? No I think the gangs are the least of our worries. Just until they go through with this population control. We will watch our government wipe us out with napalm.
I said company? Haha I ment country. Damn auto correct!

Since: Aug 11

Modesto, CA

#651 Aug 29, 2013
HahaTroll wrote:
<quoted text>I said company? Haha I ment country. Damn auto correct!
You r right about the illuminati controlling the company. Rothschild's etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alameda County Judge Nakahara is an unethical, ... 1 hr Samuel 1
Alameda County Judge Vernon Nakahara is a corru... 10 hr Samuel 1
News Pittsburg: Police arrest six in connection to a... Thu dickie 1
Judge Nakahara is not an Impartial judge. He i... Thu Samuel 1
Alameda County Judge Nakahara is unethical and ... Thu Samuel 1
Injustice in Alameda County Thu Samuel 1
anyone into kinky taboo fantasy? Thu tabuplay 3
More from around the web

Fremont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE