First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lol

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2012
That piece of shyt bar let's boycott it lester and terry dont care about the way the bartenders treat the customers hey the bar is going to hell
customer

Denver, CO

#2 Nov 24, 2012
lol wrote:
That piece of shyt bar let's boycott it lester and terry dont care about the way the bartenders treat the customers hey the bar is going to hell
I agree totally.
Haaaaaa

Alice, TX

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Never was since the start.......the places u can say were bars were the last chance,el faralito,swinging doors golden stallion...those were bars...
really

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Haaaaaa wrote:
Never was since the start.......the places u can say were bars were the last chance,el faralito,swinging doors golden stallion...those were bars...
good times at thoses bars, never went to the farolito though.
EMPLOYEES

Lockhart, TX

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Who also works there be side's this chic?
guess

Denver, CO

#6 Nov 25, 2012
EMPLOYEES wrote:
Who also works there be side's this chic?
just her family.
Bar Goer

Lockhart, TX

#7 Dec 1, 2012
What is goin on on there? & also who hangs out there?
lol

Sinton, TX

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Bar Goer wrote:
What is goin on on there? & also who hangs out there?
if u were a Bar Goer u would know.
Bar Goer

Lockhart, TX

#9 Dec 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>if u were a Bar Goer u would know.
I am just haven't been to that bar! lol
sirusly

Rockport, TX

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Bar Goer wrote:
<quoted text> I am just haven't been to that bar! lol
What a riot. THERE AREN'T MANY DAMN CHOICES NOW IS THERE. Miss the good ol' days when you had a choice. Last chance, Golden stallion, swinging doors which was a waste of gas. No one will ever do it like the best of them, I'll leave it unnamed for now.
Lmao

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Cuz I fu˘kin can if u dnt lk wht I put thn gt the fu˘k outa here!!(:
Female

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Are there any good, nice & single that go to this bar?
Female

United States

#16 Dec 11, 2012
"GUYS"
HOOKAH

Edroy, TX

#17 Dec 12, 2012
wel I agree the bar has went to shit allowing a family run it.. owners should run it not let bartenders be trusted with money, safe combinations, and keys to the bar... After being ripped off repeatedly,,,Coke being sold and done on the tables in front of good descent costumers tha will never return now, you think they would take control and make it a nice place again...pure laziness.. all lesters thinks about is a piece of ass he'll never get,, always loaning money to hoes that just use him.. its really sad!
WONDERING

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2012
How the action on there? Meaning any good single men!
lol

Houston, TX

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Thats funny! Ur in freer meaning NOTHING good available. Might as well bring ur own man! btw...heard there was drama...AGAIN last nite with dustin aka bird, any1kno with who else?
WONDERING

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2012
lol wrote:
Thats funny! Ur in freer meaning NOTHING good available. Might as well bring ur own man! btw...heard there was drama...AGAIN last nite with dustin aka bird, any1kno with who else?
Don't have a man.. Thanks for the info. All I hear is drama that goes on in that bar.. Now.. Im wondering what happen in there last night!
lol

Houston, TX

#21 Dec 15, 2012
Bird & some man got into it,both were drunk, so no telling what it was about!
WONDERING

United States

#22 Dec 15, 2012
lol wrote:
Bird & some man got into it,both were drunk, so no telling what it was about!
into a physical fight or just exchanged words? & Who was the other man?
The wife

Houston, TX

#23 Dec 21, 2012
Cheryl is a total bitch she's messing around with my husband of twenty yrs. I can't believe a women could mess with a married man. Can someone tell me what days she works there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) 8 hr Use my code please 638
Dingle berry (Aug '16) 9 hr Norbert 65
A friend 9 hr Norbert 2
Michael Raimerz from DQ what happen to him. 19 hr DQ worker 1
Andy Viera Thu Dingle berries 10
News A girl with cerebral palsy is being held in imm... Nov 17 Pan Con Aquacate 1
Ridiculous site Nov 15 End all 3

Freer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Freer Mortgages