krista garza
holly

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Heard she was a slutt...... What do you all think?
gahhhh

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2010
Don't even start with her. She is NOT a slut. She is a very nice and good person.
schmuck

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Aug 8, 2010
shes not a slut, shes a very good person one of the sweetest girls ive ever met, leave her alone?
bitch

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 31, 2011
Okay,Holly! Your mama never told you " Don't believe everything you hear."
freer

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 31, 2011
yup...one big bit#h.....lol....sleeps around..not good....and she p.g. whos the father?????????? poor baby to have a mother like her
THE TRUTH

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jan 31, 2011
LOL!!!:) I LOVE YOU HATERS.. GLAD SHES THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD. HAHA! GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN AND STOP GOSSIPING ABOUT OTHERS. ITS SAD!!! HAHA!
well

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2011
I dunno about her being a slut, but her bf Omar f*cks around a lot ;)
lol

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 31, 2011
i wonder if she had told her mom that she is pregnant.....don't know why she is scared to tell her.....she's how old and out of the house and afraid to tell her mom....
THE TRUTH

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jan 31, 2011
lol wrote:
i wonder if she had told her mom that she is pregnant.....don't know why she is scared to tell her.....she's how old and out of the house and afraid to tell her mom....
Pretty harsh! Mind your own business man. Get a life, stop worrying about other peoples problems and work on your own shit!
well well

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2011
lol wrote:
I thought she still lived with her mom
Lol

Dallas, TX

#13 Feb 1, 2011
Okay first of all she is not a slut and second of all omar does not mess around they are happy together! So yal jealous bitches needa get a life its not their fault yal are misserable & not happy & if shes pg or not its not non of yals business so just leave them alone!! Love you krista:)
to lol

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2011
Omar does mess around and yes its a lot lol. ;)
haha

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#15 Feb 1, 2011
Lol u just need to stfu bc u dont know sh#t if that what u think.
haha

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#16 Feb 1, 2011
That was to lol.
lol

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 1, 2011
she is a very dumb girl lol
family

San Antonio, TX

#18 Feb 1, 2011
your calling her dumb, yet your the one talking shit with anonymous names!! please!! check yourself. lol! talk about pathetic! ilykmg!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The green crew 3 hr Please 5
Hector Tovar 5 hr Dingle Berries 11
running for Mayor 5 hr Dingle Berries 4
Tonisha and Ruben 17 hr Dingle Berries 5
krista and cj 17 hr Dingle Berries 19
Brianna solis (Sep '14) Aug 21 Dingle Berries 38
Straightline Aug 20 Dingle Berries 2

Freer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance