1 worker dies after inhaling toxic gas
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.
#1 Sep 11, 2009
I recall that Island Creek Coal Co. had an underground mine in that area in the 1970's but had to close it because that gas was there.
#2 Sep 11, 2009
That is some nasty stuff.
#3 Feb 27, 2010
it's a shame there are so many out there in open fields and in open areas with out fencing tooo n ladders are welded to the sides for acccess. people have u ever though about children they get curious and others .........this is where its to late after a death,,,,,anything confined u can't get near it so come on don't pass the buck here stand up be held accountable with these wells....
Add your comments below
|a girl named kidd||Feb '16||just me||1|
|trick or treating! help! (Oct '14)||Oct '14||new to town||1|
|Looking for someone special (Mar '14)||Jun '14||Nosey||2|
|Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10)||Dec '13||Pos||29|
|Elbin Scholar Program Grows, Thanks to Support ... (May '13)||May '13||Paula Lipscomb Jo...||1|
|ghosts (Apr '13)||Apr '13||Qtbug||1|
|French artist spends summers in Ohio, displayed... (Oct '12)||Oct '12||Paula Lipscomb J...||1|
Find what you want!
Search Freeport Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC