Cops: Freeport man faces forcible tou...

Cops: Freeport man faces forcible touching charge

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Cops: Freeport man faces forcible touching charge. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Freeport man has been arrested on charges of forcible touching, Nassau County police said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gordon stone

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Nathaniel Mitchell typical trailer park trash. the whole family are all weirdos.
TheTruth

New York, NY

#5 Nov 29, 2010
This guy is a scumbag who molested a minor and thought he was gonna get away with it. Hope he gets what he deserves. Watch out because this pervert owns a dog training business where we abuses your dog into submission and his staff is made up of uneducated losers. Stay away from MDTdogs.com
Truth Hurts

Bronx, NY

#6 Nov 30, 2010
Uh oh, someone snitched...
TheTruth

Brentwood, NY

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Oh you mean someone told police that a 55 year old pervert was trying to have his way with a minor? Takes guts to step up and do whats right but everyone applauds the morons to afraid to "snitch". This world needs more people like her doing the right thing than the scumbags who take advantage of others they think are weaker then them or the cowards too afraid to tell TheTruth! He'll get exactly what he deserves. Thank you Nassau PD for getting these dirtbags off the streets.
Truth Hurts

Bronx, NY

#8 Nov 30, 2010
Truth, you missed the sarcasm of my post.

People on the forums hate snitching... you know the type, the internet tough guys.
TheREALtruth

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 20, 2014
Nathaniel Mitchell was not found guilty because the people who accused him of 'forcible touching" were lying. They accused other managers at other pet stores of the same thing to try and make some money off of them. Also the girl and her mother are wanted in the state of florida. this man is such a good-hearted and hard working person and his accusers were trying to ruin his life. He was the victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Division Ave. High School to reopen as no asbes... 28 min Whatever 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 4 hr Bruser 2,613
Review: Sahdev Devinder (Dec '10) 22 hr Dee 25
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Thu Bruser 8,244
News Franklin Square sex extortionist gets 4-8 years (Feb '08) Apr 29 Obi-1981 37
News Brooklyn man arrested in robbery of gold dealer... Apr 29 commodity broker 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Apr 27 marissamacc11 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Freeport Mortgages