2 Men Charged With Murder, Robbery in...

2 Men Charged With Murder, Robbery in Freeport

There are 11 comments on the Long Island Press story from Apr 29, 2011, titled 2 Men Charged With Murder, Robbery in Freeport. In it, Long Island Press reports that:

Nassau County police have arrested a second suspect in connection with the gun death of a man in Freeport during a robbery two weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Island Press.

zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2011
freeport turned into a dump 42 percent white

35 percent black and 23 puerto rican.

it has turned turned out to be a suburb get toe.

just a matter of time for all thew whiteys to move out like they did in brooklyn bronx manhattan and such....
Bricks

Lynbrook, NY

#2 Apr 30, 2011
freeport is like an average neighborhood. and plus both of these men werent even from their.
Regulator

San Mateo, CA

#3 Apr 30, 2011
Thank you Bricks! Don't know Zeldo race/nationality, but he is obviously ignorant. What he is trying to say-'I don't know'. No neighborhood is safe. Look at the lilly white subs. of LI... Lots of drinking, driving, killing, white girls prostituting for the black man :)
lots of drugs, etc...... So what you're saying!
PS If you were trying to spell ghetto, this is the correct spelling-not get toe. Also, ghetto areas are in EVERY neighborhood... Your area call it Island Parks, Trailer Parks & the working class area :) lol
CatchAsCatchCan

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Apr 30, 2011
Regulator wrote:
Thank you Bricks! Don't know Zeldo race/nationality, but he is obviously ignorant. What he is trying to say-'I don't know'. No neighborhood is safe. Look at the lilly white subs. of LI... Lots of drinking, driving, killing, white girls prostituting for the black man :)
PS If you were trying to spell ghetto, this is the correct spelling-not get toe. Also, ghetto areas are in EVERY neighborhood... Your area call it Island Parks, Trailer Parks & the working class area :) lol
Oh, yeah...everyone knows how dangerous Long Island is! Bedford Stuy' and South Central got nuthin' on Long Island!

Are you retarded or just a liberal assho1e?
Regulator

United States

#5 May 2, 2011
I guess I'm a liberal asshole, attempting to educate LI suburbans that Nassau & Suffolk is not as safe, ad they think. It's messed up like other areas, to some degree. Majority of LI are homeowners & working-for now, so of course it's not as bad as a so-called 'black ghetto' where there is a higher percentage of unemployment and apartment buildings. If you're unemployed, in addition to other issues(which you MIGHT created) & living on top of & close to each other, you would have problems like they do in Bedstuy & South Central... PS watcha ya no bout Bstuy & SC
:) Hmmmm
Billy

San Jose, CA

#6 May 12, 2011
That is such a load of liberal crap. Long Island is very safe. LOL what a clown. There are no white girls prostituting for black men anywhere near my town and there are some drugs and drinking. Stop sensationalizing it, you joke.
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#7 May 12, 2011
Regulator wrote:
since you be most dumb. we said when the blacks and puerto ricans move in whitey's move out.
do you comprende or do we have to write it again.
Layazening

Edison, NJ

#8 Aug 12, 2011
I'm cool with everyone, media manipulates all the races and I don't mind putting my life on the line to prove it. I might have white enough skin that I am see through but nobody in Freeport has ever been racist to me.
PipZilla

Albany, NY

#9 Aug 13, 2011
Regulator wrote:
There are not ghettos in my neighborhood....100% white, 0% crime...hmmmmmmm, could their be a correlation?
PipZilla

Albany, NY

#10 Aug 13, 2011
Layazening wrote:
I'm cool with everyone, media manipulates all the races and I don't mind putting my life on the line to prove it. I might have white enough skin that I am see through but nobody in Freeport has ever been racist to me.
Hurry up...the Good Ship Lollipop is leaving port!
xre

Queens Village, NY

#11 Mar 24, 2012
freeport is a shithole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Defends Calling Latino Gang Members - Ani... 26 min Lawrence Wolf 22
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 4 hr bruser 8,794
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 4 hr Save Our Souls 2,861
News She's the ex-Snapple Lady after a falling out (May '08) 19 hr Bonnie 94
News 26-year-old man drowns in Port Washington (Jul '07) Thu his victim 66
Who would really wear a little 81 gay sex patch... (Feb '10) Thu HA_OLD_LADY 33
whatever happened to chicalinos? (Mar '07) Thu Timothy R Weeks 2

Freeport Jobs

Personal Finance

Freeport Mortgages