11 Charged in Riot at NUMC

Jun 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Long Island Press

Nearly a dozen people were arrested just after midnight on Saturday after a disturbance outside the emergency room of the Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, Nassau County Police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Savages

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Judged:

Hey, I bet no one seen this coming, Savages on line using Welfare as insurance get in to fight in a Hospital where they don't pay a dime for services. Only the Welfare Savages would do such a thing.
All Ghetto

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

This was an All Ghetto riot in NUMC - these savages were from Roosevelt, uniondale, Freeport, Hempstead - all welfare ghetto nappy hair trash.
gin juice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Judged:

Next time cops need to get the paddy waggon, bring the whole bunch to the mid west and have them pick some cotton, and feed them grape soda and watermellon. Dam welfare trash.
Regulator

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

PS-Question, you mean to tell me that there are no working, educated people in Uniondale, Roosevelt, Freeport & Hempstead? They are ALL on Welfare, Trashy, Salvages or are they like the rest in all towns..... A mixture of good & bad?
Regulator

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

All Ghetto wrote:
This was an All Ghetto riot in NUMC - these savages were from Roosevelt, uniondale, Freeport, Hempstead - all welfare ghetto nappy hair trash.
interesting! If the riot consisted of white unemployed persons(receiving benefits) from Wantagh, Lynbrook, Freeport or any town, would they be considered ghetto, welfare stringy hair trash??? Just saying!
Regulator

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Savages wrote:
Hey, I bet no one seen this coming, Savages on line using Welfare as insurance get in to fight in a Hospital where they don't pay a dime for services. Only the Welfare Savages would do such a thing.
I agree they were acting like Savages, despite their color. They should appreciate services rendered, since they are not paying. Some people think they are owed something, when others work hard(of all races)
Regulator

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

gin juice wrote:
Next time cops need to get the paddy waggon, bring the whole bunch to the mid west and have them pick some cotton, and feed them grape soda and watermellon. Dam welfare trash.
hey ginjuice, do you gave to be black to enjoy grape soda & watermelon??? PS use a spell check before submitting your comments.
Also, I wasn't aware that only blacks are on welfare??? Lol
chanel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Regulator wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree they were acting like Savages, despite their color. They should appreciate services rendered, since they are not paying. Some people think they are owed something, when others work hard(of all races)
Of course they wouldnt be considered none of the above, but that just goes to show how white people stereotype black people. Guess what I am PROUD TOMBE BLACK, and i am lucky to come across amazingly beautiful white people who dont discriminate. When its all said and done we are all made up of the same things: skin, blood and bones, so shut your illiterate ignorant asses if you have nothing good to say
Witness

Glen Cove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

What this article fails to say is how these cops were beating people with night sticks and grabbing people by their dreads and jumping out of unmarked cars and choking people all because they wanted to know if their friend & or family member was dead or alive. Because the inconsiderate nurses kept calling them hooligans because they came with more than 5 people to show support & told another individual that he has issues . All because more than 5 black people majority males came to visit a loved one. This article is somewhat correct but is only written to cover up the bullshit that these cops did. They came out with over 40 different vehicles & weapon recovery & plain clothes cops just for 11 people when they were already beating there ass. I know what I saw & this is complete injustice . But somehow these cops are always right when shit doesnt even add up .
Mike

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Typical acts of the North American Pavement Apes
chanel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Mike you need to shut up. Were you there?
Truth Hurts

Warwick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Witness wrote:
What this article fails to say is how these cops were beating people with night sticks and grabbing people by their dreads and jumping out of unmarked cars and choking people all because they wanted to know if their friend & or family member was dead or alive. Because the inconsiderate nurses kept calling them hooligans because they came with more than 5 people to show support & told another individual that he has issues . All because more than 5 black people majority males came to visit a loved one. This article is somewhat correct but is only written to cover up the bullshit that these cops did. They came out with over 40 different vehicles & weapon recovery & plain clothes cops just for 11 people when they were already beating there ass. I know what I saw & this is complete injustice . But somehow these cops are always right when shit doesnt even add up .
Funny how you fail to mention that they were all gang members that were there to cause trouble visiting their "friend" who had been shot by the police in Freeport after him and his buddy took a shot in a driveby at a house.

From Newsday:
The events leading up to the melee began Friday, when police said plainclothes officers saw Montour and Travis Hargrove, 39, of 116 E. Fulton Ave., Roosevelt, in a 1999 Ford pickup on Union Street in Freeport. Officers saw Hargrove fire a handgun into a home, police said. No one was hurt, they said.

Police said they chased the pickup until it hit a parked car and Hargrove ran away.

Montour got out and pointed the handgun at the officers, who shot him, police said. Montour was taken to NUMC and Hargrove was arrested a short time later, police said.

Hargrove was also charged with second-degree attempted murder. Both men were charged with criminal use of a firearm, two counts of criminal possession of a weapon and reckless endangerment. Montour was also charged with menacing a police officer.
Witness

Glen Cove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you fail to mention that they were all gang members that were there to cause trouble visiting their "friend" who had been shot by the police in Freeport after him and his buddy took a shot in a driveby at a house.
From Newsday:
<quoted text>
Like I said in my statement I never said the 2 involved in the shooting were correct for their acts, under your assumption that there all gang members I guess you 'think' you know them. Whether or not there gang members that has nothing to do with them trying to visit their loved one, regardless of why he was in the hospital. So before you go running your mouth lets get the facts correct, because whether or not they were gang members they were still people who were visiting the hospital to show support for their friend/ loved one & should be treated like any other visitor considering the fact that they werent being disruptive like this article states. The police started to feel overpowered because there was about 20 people there on behalf of their injured friend so as they asked the people to leave by exclaiming "Im giving you 10 seconds to leave the fucking grounds" as the nurse called the group "Hooligans" they turned away talking amongst themselves. Which I guess gave the officers the right to grab them & start assaulting them right ?
Truth Hurts

Warwick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

Oh, I am sorry if I doubt you are giving an unbiased report on what really happened.

Their "friend" just committed a pretty violent crime, why in the hell would they think they could visit him? How STUPID are you and the rest of the clowns?

Bottom line, if a police officer gives you an order, and you disobey, you deserve anything and everything you get, especially in a place like an emergency room. How many OTHER peoples lives did thy put in jeopardy? It's an EMERGENCY ROOM!

But that is lost on you and your criminal brothers, isn't it?

Try again, you failed miserably.
AME

Glen Cove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

First off, whether or not the crime was violent he still has the right to visitation and they have the right to visit so whats your point ? Its not like he wasnt in the hospital for a hour or 2 before the visitors arrived so....?

Bottom line, the order was given its absolutely impossible to leave the grounds of the hospital in 10 seconds if we must be literal while walking. Its not like the individuals werent leaving they were already walking when the "police officers" decided to pick at them & start a conflict . Who could of been put in danger? I would like to know. Its not a lost on you or my brothers who arent criminals you ignorant individual. I didnt fail at all, you failed when you decided to comment on a BS article and say ignorant things about people you DONT know . Thank You .
Truth Hurts

Warwick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

AME wrote:
First off, whether or not the crime was violent he still has the right to visitation and they have the right to visit so whats your point ? Its not like he wasnt in the hospital for a hour or 2 before the visitors arrived so....?
Bottom line, the order was given its absolutely impossible to leave the grounds of the hospital in 10 seconds if we must be literal while walking. Its not like the individuals werent leaving they were already walking when the "police officers" decided to pick at them & start a conflict . Who could of been put in danger? I would like to know. Its not a lost on you or my brothers who arent criminals you ignorant individual. I didnt fail at all, you failed when you decided to comment on a BS article and say ignorant things about people you DONT know . Thank You .
No, you can't visit someone who is under ARREST! Wow you are ignorant... why in the world would anyone think they could visit someone who just popped off some shots in the street and also took part in a crime where a gun was pointed at a police officer?

How ignorant are you? 11 people wanted to visit with him? That makes sense.

When you learn to think with some common sense and also to live as civil human beings maybe you won't have to worry about incidents like this... but that is probably asking too much.

Danger? 11 people in a busy hospital emergency room that have no business being there... where sick and injured people are constantly being brought in for emergency care.. and you don't think anyone was put in danger.

What a self centered loser. At least your 2 "friends" will be spending quite a few years locked up. Maybe more of the 11 will get to visit with them from the same side of the bars. They will have plenty of time to see how they are doing.
Yes Boss

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

Da, dabages all were from Bad areas and high crime zones, no doupt these savages were ready to fight and destroy I am just glad Nassau Finest arrested these ghetto trash from Roosevelt Hempstead Uniondale Freeport I see pictures they all had pants on the ground, nappy hair, amd looks like gang members.

“Obama: Leading us to failure”

Since: Jul 09

The United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Out of control baboons swinging from lightposts.

Since: Jul 10

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

It's a matter of out-of-control entitlement. The 11 people who could not figure out how to behave in such a manner so as to obtain the information they sought without needing a cadre of police to arrive and physically remove them are to blame for this, not the police who had to come and clean up their (very avoidable) mess.

If you don't know how to behave properly and you don't know how to show respect for people and their domains (I'm sure the patients appreciate the nurses trying to maintain order in a place meant for people to receive care), you deserve everything you get as a result. This goes for everyone, black, white, hispanic, asian or anything else I left out.

Be good or be gone. Those people are trying to run a hospital and they don't need idiots swarming in there and causing a scene. A hospital is a big enough scene without idiots making it worse.
tc1090z

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

we should have picked our own cotton

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Freeport News Video

•••
•••

Freeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Freeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE