@Freeport2009: Grand opening of The Hardwick Team Headquarters - http://t.co/...

Posted in the Freeport Forum

ActiveDutyServic eMember

Groton, CT

#1 Feb 9, 2013
This man is a joke and a disgrace to Freeport and the cloth of this great nation. He lied about his service (just read his 2009 bio which contains many falsehoods) and he is robbing our village blind. He is the "leader" of our village yet he has no applicable experience and no education. He would say that's elitist but do you really want a leader with no education? Funny how the same guy who pumped money into Hardwick's campaign received millions from a frivolous lawsuit that Hardwick, Kennedy and Pinyero agreed to settle on. I'm sure there was no kickback there. He has done nothing for this village except hire unqualified people (head of DPW has no credentials), not hire/promote qualified people (Debbie Zargaja), waste money on personal cars, body guards, bullet proof glass, trips to China.....etc. Not to mention attempt to ruin Mayor Glacken's good name by falsely accusing him of corruption with no evidence of anything...by the way what's the status of those lawsuits Andy? Oh yeah you were wrong AGAIN! The goal of those lawsuits was and is to try and break Glacken financially. A guilty person doesn't spend hundreds of thousands of $ to fight a lawsuit when he/she could have settled for next to nothing. Wake up people, he's no Obama, a man who I respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) 20 hr Worried 6
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 20 hr Bruser 2,286
Cops: Wedding Band, Watches Stolen from Lifetim... (Sep '13) Sat DUB STEP 2
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sat Bruser 7,886
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 12 positronium 6,427
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
•••

Freeport News Video

•••
Freeport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Freeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••