Bolero power yacht
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#82 May 20, 2012
Saw her back at The Tides Inn, in Iverington, VA this past weekend. We were there for a wedding & she was docked when we arrived Fri., & still there when we left Sun. Beautiful ship!!
New to the watch

Nottingham, MD

#83 May 30, 2012
Came across this site seeking the same information as most of you, "who owns the Bolero?". I saw the ship in the Baltimore Inner Harbor this past weekend and became intrigued. As many previously have reported,there was very little activity on board the ship, aside from the crew cleaning. Staying tuned for confirmation!
Anonymour

Muskegon, MI

#84 Jun 3, 2012
Bolero docked in Newport NJ. Older gentleman and lady on deck
Anonymous

Cambridge, MA

#85 Jun 8, 2012
Just pulled into Charlestown, MA
David R

Lincoln, MA

#86 Jun 10, 2012
It's at the marina at Tudor Warf, Charlestown, MA., at the dock in front of the Marriott. thought it might be here to pick me up, it wasn't.
Spicy

Lisbon, ME

#87 Jul 5, 2012
Doug wrote:
Thursday my family and I stopped at the docks in Freeport and saw a huge yacht with the name Bolero in the side. I checked to see if I could find one on the internet to get an approximate price. I wasn't very lucky. The closest I could find was $18,895,000.00. I would like to know, if anyone does, what the price tag is for the one we saw at the dock?
I was on the boat last week, its worth 24,000,000, the way that it was made. Everything is original. Custom everything---unreal!!
Dot

Topsham, ME

#88 Jul 27, 2012
I was told that the boat is owned by Mr and Mrs Miller (?) and that they winter on the boat in Miami Florida
SM in Baltimore

Nottingham, MD

#89 Oct 5, 2012
Spicy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on the boat last week, its worth 24,000,000, the way that it was made. Everything is original. Custom everything---unreal!!
If you were really on the boat, please provide some details. Who owns it and how were you able to be on board?
TJR

Bluffton, SC

#90 Nov 8, 2012
Came into Hilton Head yesterday. It's huge.
Brooklyn Margie

Hilton Head Island, SC

#91 Nov 8, 2012
Saw it in Harbourtown yesterday, and it is amazing!
Wow!
suzefry

Coral Gables, FL

#92 Nov 19, 2012
She's back! Bolero has returned to her post at the end of Pier 6 at Dinner Key Marina. Still as gorgeous as ever!
Yacht Sales

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#93 Apr 18, 2013
You can see all Delta Yachts for Sale with prices, specs and photos here -
http://www.neffyachtsales.com/yacht/Delta-Sup...
Tim

United States

#95 May 18, 2013
It is a very nice yacht and is now docked in harbor town in hilton head sc .
Masonboro Man

Wilmington, NC

#96 May 24, 2013
Just saw her on the Intercoastal between Carolina Beach and Wrightsville Beach, NC. Beautiful.
firstmate

Durham, NC

#97 May 24, 2013
The Bolero is currently docked in Beaufort as of this afternoon.She is quite spectacular
Spitz

Havelock, NC

#98 May 24, 2013
Was refueling in southport Thursday .
JJR

Waynesboro, VA

#99 May 26, 2013
Live in Portsmouth VA and Bolero is docked @ Tidewater Marina...just pulled in about 15 min ago. Getting bicycle off ...saw 3 males and 1 female
nessa

Newport News, VA

#100 May 26, 2013
where is tidewater marina?
Rugby Man

Philadelphia, PA

#101 Jun 7, 2013
spotted "Bolero" at dock in Cape May, NJ on the 4th, just a beautiful work of art. Tackle shop guy said it had a crew of 12 and the owner was not on board. They bought some fishing stuff and it was gone when I stopped to take a picture.
Boston guy

West Sand Lake, NY

#102 Jun 11, 2013
Bolero is in Charlestown Massachusetts.... Pulled in yesterday...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College Student Starts Business Recycling Dorm ... Aug 1 Jackie 8
News Cumberland Psychiatrist Censured and Placed on ... Apr '16 HumanSpirit 2
Stealing Elections Trash of the Earth Mar '16 Rigged voting 1
News Northern Maine Mattress & Furniture Closing Mor... (Nov '06) Sep '15 Inquiry 15
Scientology in Maine (Mar '08) Aug '15 Pavlov 33
Review: First Step Educational Day Care (Jun '15) Jun '15 Parent 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Stanley Gerzofsky as State Se... (Aug '13) Jun '15 Jerry 4

Freeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Freeport Mortgages