Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,931

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36028 Nov 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, you can assault my identity, but when I do yours that is trolling?
Smirk.
You don't even understand the basics of chimerism yet claim to be one. With that you're shown to be an imposter and it blows your whole troll routine.

Kind of sad that at your age you feel the need to do this.
Yahweh

Belleville, IL

#36029 Nov 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone whose post name and comments desecrate every known religion is calling me a troll?
Oh my, what will I do???
Smirk.
desecrates? LOL

Buddha was married and had a child. It's common knowledge.

Allah, Elohim, Yahweh, El are all names for the same God. Originally he had a wife named Asherah until she was written out of the story by the patriarchy in the Jewish cult.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#36030 Nov 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Ill made a mistake in that move

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36031 Nov 16, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
chimeras are not genetic mutations. If you were one of the 34 known cases of male-female chimerism to have ever been discovered you would know this.
I'm a butch lesbian? You really don't know which end is up.
Troll Troll Troll your boat.
You are hardly qualified to judge my chimerism, especially since you are mistaken about your facts...

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-chimerism.htm...

Smile.

Location hidden

#36032 Nov 16, 2012
Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>
desecrates? LOL
Buddha was married and had a child. It's common knowledge.
Allah, Elohim, Yahweh, El are all names for the same God. Originally he had a wife named Asherah until she was written out of the story by the patriarchy in the Jewish cult.
So says someone who claims to be Yahweh...
Smile.

Location hidden

#36033 Nov 16, 2012
Again, why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?

Smile.
Inner Lesbian Chimera

Elkhorn, WI

#36035 Nov 16, 2012
Dear Kimare, Did you ever notice that lipstick and lace girls get my juices flowing? Of course you didn't; you like to keep me hidden in a box. Why do lipstick and lace lesbians get me so hot?

Location hidden

#36036 Nov 17, 2012
Inner Lesbian Chimera wrote:
Dear Kimare, Did you ever notice that lipstick and lace girls get my juices flowing? Of course you didn't; you like to keep me hidden in a box. Why do lipstick and lace lesbians get me so hot?
Honey, I feel you shudder when you see Candy Crowley and sign when you see my wife.

That's why I cover your eye when I'm with my wife.

Smile.

Location hidden

#36037 Nov 17, 2012
'sigh'
Blue Vein Throbber

Paris, IL

#36038 Nov 17, 2012
fine wit me
ikumar

Lagos, Nigeria

#36040 Nov 20, 2012
thanks to the man that help me solve all my problem, he help me bring back my ex boyfriend in just 3days he is real and great spell caster he can help you solve any kind of problem you can contact him email cell phone +2348157941605

Ruth Francis U.S.A
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#36043 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …old fart or young stinkers now can get it?
Gyp

Forest Park, IL

#36044 Nov 22, 2012
Hey let them have civil marriage and be as unhappy as the rest of us. Then they can pay for divorces and make all the lawyers rich. The lawyers always get rich.
The Angel of

Saint Louis, MO

#36048 Nov 26, 2012
I declare this thread dead.
RIP!!!!
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#36049 Nov 27, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Same sex marrage should be legalize now already several States Legalize same sex Marrage..

The Entire Coutnry should have been Legalized,its here now everybody will just live with it
bufford

Saint Louis, MO

#36050 Nov 27, 2012
If I marry my dog can I have both sex and legal benefits?
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4&feature=plcp …Same sex marrage should be legalize now already several States Legalize same sex Marrage..
The Entire Coutnry should have been Legalized,its here now everybody will just live with it
Kimares Kooter

United States

#36051 Nov 27, 2012
bufford wrote:
If I marry my dog can I have both sex and legal benefits?
<quoted text>
You can keep screwing your bitch but you'll never have legal benefits because your bitch cannot give consent.
Bufford

Saint Louis, MO

#36052 Nov 27, 2012
Doesn't woof woof count?
Kimares Kooter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep screwing your bitch but you'll never have legal benefits because your bitch cannot give consent.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#36054 Nov 28, 2012
And still, no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for denial of equal treatment under the law as required by the constitution.

Location hidden

#36055 Nov 28, 2012
Not Yet Equal wrote:
And still, no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for denial of equal treatment under the law as required by the constitution.
You have to be qualify as equal to receive equal treatment.

Quit trying to take advantage of rights for women and children. Man up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Sat LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Sat fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sat Blwlgo 1,930
Speeding Through Shannon Sep 14 Ardell Watry 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Chicagobunny 528
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 rdarbin 641
•••
•••
•••

Freeport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Freeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Freeport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Freeport