Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in Medical Billing and Coding

Dec 5, 2009 Full story: The Alternative Press 39

Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in Medical Billing and Coding By County of Morris 12/3/2009 The Morris-Sussex-Warren Workforce Investment Board and its One-Stop Career Center network are part of a pilot program offering free online training courses in Medical Billing and Coding.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pratiksha Patel

Wilmington, DE

#2 Dec 22, 2009
its nice to see that someone is offering free study online.It would really helpful to lots of people including myself.please give us little more info. how to start and all that.looking forward to it. thanks
gopinath

India

#3 Jan 9, 2010
its so good , iam also happy to see but course is too nice we get job after completing from u its too good for us , because iam interested on this online course, we should hard work that all, iam so thanks to giving chance to us , iam gopinath from India on south side
charles

Mumbai, India

#4 Apr 5, 2010
Best Institute
Getting quality teaching with an online degree means that you need to research each institute carefully. Talk to other students, if possible. Look at several schools offering both traditional programs and online degree programs. It doesn’t hurt to check out class size either. Try to find class sizes that are small and thus offer you the possibility of individual attention. Check into how the institute can help you……………….
a href=" www.sangambayard-c-m.com "online medical certificates/a
manju

Delhi, India

#5 Jun 14, 2010
I am interested in this course in medical coding and billing. let me know the details.
pravakara kumar paramanik

Bhubaneswar, India

#6 Sep 7, 2012
Sir, goodevening i am really interested to learn medical coding online. Kindly,let me know how to go through.

Thanks & regards,
Pravakar
sarah turner

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 31, 2012
I'm an expecting mother who is attending a college and supposed to graduate January 18, 2013. The school I'm attending literally messed up my courses; so l won't be graduating in January and I'm due March 18,2013 I'll need to finish two classes (ICD-9 and CPT) to graduate before March or April of 2013.

Since: Jan 13

Kuna, ID

#10 Jan 2, 2013
am really interested to learn medical coding online. Kindly,give e more info.
Thank You
Anonymous

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2013
I would love to receive more info on this online course please let me know if these courses are still available.. FREE... AND JOBS OFFERS AFTER COMPLETION.
Michele

Sanford, ME

#12 Jan 22, 2013
i would love to know more information of this course i want to take it thanks
RachelCrenshaw

Elgin, IL

#13 Feb 28, 2013
I will like verymuch to take the free online training courses in medical Billingu and Coding.
Apple

Flushing, NY

#14 Mar 11, 2013
There are several sites offering online trainings nowadays. It has helped a lot of individuals get certifications especially with the kind of training it gives which is actually very reliable. In fact one site, http://coggno.com/onlinetraining/safety , offers training to a lot of different courses so you can just choose one of your liking.
Maria

Burlingame, CA

#15 Apr 5, 2013
I am interested to know more about this free online medical billing & coding training. I would like to know more about it and how can I get started. Thank you.
Karen

Canton, MS

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Is this really free?
Karen

Canton, MS

#17 Apr 24, 2013
Is this really free
Dana Ward

Dallas, TX

#18 May 18, 2013
I am interested in knowing more about this FREE training course.
Chandrakala

Hyderabad, India

#19 Jul 12, 2013
I am very much interested to know more about free online medical coding training program would please give me the information regarding this site please help me
Priya

Singapore, Singapore

#20 Jul 30, 2013
I am interested in taking medical coding training program please advice
Charlene Owens

United States

#21 Oct 24, 2013
Yes I would very much love to take your free online course.I am in the healthcare field an I am interested in furthering my career.
Tyesha Ramos

United States

#22 Nov 6, 2013
I am interested in medical billing and coding let me know the info on this I am ready to start
Ravi

Hyderabad, India

#24 Nov 26, 2013
I am interested in learning free medical billing online please advise !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freehold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freehold Borough Police Blotter-2 (Apr '08) Tue on your marc get ... 23
Freeholder candidate has roots that run deep in... Sep 28 Mike Campanile 1
Spoiler Alert: How Templea s Cody Calafiore Did... Sep 25 Weasel 1
Bergen County Freeholder chairman takes pride i... Sep 24 John Guinta 1
Democratic Poll Shows Dead Heat in New Jersey Race Sep 19 Obama Bad 45
manalapan - monmouth heights yard sale! Sep 18 asf246 1
MOVE FOR LESS INC is the WORST moving company e... (Apr '09) Sep 14 Kathleen 30

Freehold News Video

Freehold Dating
Find my Match