Olde Freehold Day to Make a Return

There are 14 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 5, 2011, titled Olde Freehold Day to Make a Return. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Showers. Breezy with highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds around 20 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Barbee

Dallas, TX

#66 Jun 9, 2011
DAKOTA!!!! I'm getting Double D implants for my graduatien!!!! Did Ashley G tell you?? I told her in homeroom to tell you. I'm going to Dr. Fabian at the Manasquan Plastic Surgery Center and he told me that it will only cost $7,500. ISN"T THAT INSANE, bb?? Recoverey time is only 4 days!. Wooooooo, Bar A here we come this July weekend!!!!!!!!!!
Principal Vashti

Dallas, TX

#70 Jun 10, 2011
What is this I hear about you Bigelow. You are to see me in my office in the B building on Monday STAT! I think we may need to talk about replacing you with Mr. Bartholomew.
tom baldwin

AOL

#72 Jun 15, 2011
i see no connection of the last few posts to a very serious subject of "olde freehold day" this is a very serious subject with many comments, pro and con. even the people who wrote and commented against me were serious and were to the point.. i can't see that the posts, obviously by some silly school girls were posted here.. i wish that we can stay on the subject and have these silly and airhead posts be placed elsewhere.. we went completely off the subject.. please try to stay on point and reject the name of the upcoming celebration and name it something elso which wont be offensive to the minority population of freehold
Jaycee

Chicago, IL

#77 Jun 15, 2011
Oh hai, peeps! U hear about the fly sale at Old Navy? Oh and Vee Ess is selling sexy panties for only like, three dollars! Gotta get new ones for mah boo Jake. We ruined mine ha haa ha. Oops don't tell mommy and daddy!
Bigelow is a tool and Kim G u r a nasty old lady!
Holly

Montréal, Canada

#78 Jun 15, 2011
Ooh fly sale at Old Navy!?!!?!? I LOVE Old Navy. I just bought some designer pink camisoles from there for only $5!!!!
Ashley

Chicago, IL

#79 Jun 15, 2011
Like, OMG ! I heard Kelli got caught giving Kyle a beej in the gym! So like disgusting cause Kyle has like a a really gross one it's skinny!
Squameesha

Orlando, FL

#80 Jun 15, 2011
Hey let's all chillax down at Olde Freehold Day next month Do up you ipods, beyotches cuz we gonna run it. FFFFFFF yaaaaaahhhh!
Tammy

Germany

#81 Jun 16, 2011
Looking forward to seeing you at OFD, Squameesheey! I miss you! It's been like 3 months since we hung girl, around the time of Jarred's party. How YOU doin? HAHAHAHA
tom baldwin

Freehold, NJ

#82 Jul 20, 2011
we are getting closer to the celebration of how freehold used to be and probably still is, the only difference i can see is that in the day, segregation and bigotry was practiced openly. at least back then, everyone knew what to expect. now everything is secretive and very subtle.. i am asking everyone that is involved in the planning of olde freehold day to look back and see if they want to celebrate a time of injustice.. we can have a celebration, but celebrate a positive freehold and not a segregated, bigoted freehold. or perhaps, every thing remains the same here
Ashley

Chicago, IL

#83 Jul 20, 2011
Oh, somehow this thread just appeared!! I had been looing for it guyz.

So who is going to Britney's party on the 8th?? I just got back from VS with some nice lingeree and Squameesha said she's not coming now. Is Lucy coming? Or Chad??? nyone?
tom baldwin

Freehold, NJ

#84 Apr 7, 2012
i have heard that once again, olde freehold day will be celebrated this year.. again i am raising objections to celebrating a time in freehold that should be left buried in the past.. there is no need to celebrate a time of segregation and discrimination.. i will speak about this at every opportunity.. i know that i will have very little chance of changing anyone's minds, but no matter.. i am sure that someone out there will understand that to celebrate injustice is wrong.. some folks tell me that this celebration is to bring all of the people in freehold together, but i insist that this celebration is hurtful to a lot of people who have decided to remain silent for whatever reason.. i am sure that i will not suceed but no matter.. i will resist until one day, freehold wakes up and leaves old freehold in the past.
Taylor

Orlando, FL

#85 Apr 23, 2012
Hai everyone! I just saw dis thread pop up and want to see how u allrz r doin?? Anyone tal to Madison lately?? How is Sheeny (Sheenesha)? BB
KolorBlind

Naperville, IL

#87 Jul 16, 2012
Tom, you are the problem, you are the racist that keeps this bullshit alive and well... let it go!

It's like saying I resent MLK day because it reminds me of a time when there was hatred ... should we do away with that ...

btw: the Olde Freehold Day committee is always looking for donations to make this diverse celebration a reality so instead of trying to squash things because of the your own misguided believes help out in a positive way and stop playing the warn out, tired ass, race card that exists.

Really, lighten up and enjoy the future, learn from the past and realize what a great imperfect world we live in.

I'll be there this year donating my time.

KolorBlind
tom baldwin

AOL

#88 Sep 21, 2012
well, olde freehold day is over for another year..i trust that everyone that attended had a good time.. i congratulate all the people involved in making this day a success.. i still disagree with the name and the reason for this event.. everyone knows my reasons, so i will not repeat them here.. if olde freehold day is planned for next year, i will again protest.. we do not need to celebrate a community that committed such horrible things to its minority residents.. lets just celebrate a time when freedom, justice and equality are celebrated......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freehold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Mold Testing, M... (Dec '10) Apr 15 Kent Nelson 2
News License plate scanners for security or revenue?... Mar '15 carlpinto 1
Where is Ted? Mar '15 busted 3
Review: Cathy's Nice Nails (Oct '09) Mar '15 Anne- Manchester Twp 36
MOVE FOR LESS INC is the WORST moving company e... (Apr '09) Mar '15 Anonymous- Atlanta 35
News Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in M... (Dec '09) Mar '15 saritha 43
Farmingdale Pharmacy Closed Feb '15 Yes 3
More from around the web

Freehold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]