Little Birdie

Thailand

#1 Sep 9, 2011
I heard Geriatric Barbie is still running for office. Who the hell in modest, blue collar Freehold is going to vote in an elitist snob woman, who allegedly doesn't even live here anymore, but lives in Rumson? Not only is she lying about where she lives, and can't actually run, but no one in Freehold is going to be able to relate to her.
Sara

Bronx, NY

#2 Sep 9, 2011
Maybe she would be a better person if she spent her free time making cruel, anonymous, false attacks on others who prefer putting their name on a ballot for elected office over being a coward on an Internet message board.
Little Birdie

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2011
That's a nice story.
Nooneyouknow

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2011
Good observation Sara. Little Birdie Markie will never be another ballot. He is done in FB.

Boro DEMS will nominate Adam to run with Sharon in 2012.
oh yea

Hillside, NJ

#5 Sep 14, 2011
if adam runs i think Kelsey should come back
TedYouKnow

Clarks Summit, PA

#6 Sep 15, 2011
Like you, Ted? Mr. Four-Time Consecutive Loser, nevergonnabecouncilman Miller. I guess you found yourself another dump to live in. So far we have Perth Amboy, Asbury Park and now...Jersey City.
oh yea

Hillside, NJ

#7 Sep 15, 2011
steve ted and your dad are very much alike
TedYouKnow

Clarks Summit, PA

#8 Sep 15, 2011
Ted, why must you consistently talk about yourself in third-person, Mr. Asbury Park? You're nothing like Mark Levine. You're comparing a hardworking, council president and councilman with a nice family -- with you, a FOUR TIME council loser, with a criminal record, who has been unemployed for years and leeching off the system. Please tell us how you two are anything alike.
oh yea

Hillside, NJ

#9 Sep 16, 2011
we both lose elections in freehold, were both unemployed and neither party wants either of us!
oh ted

Secaucus, NJ

#10 Sep 16, 2011
You finally gave yourself up, Ted! Congratulations! "us" right?

By the way, if we're going to check facts, you lost every election by a landslide. Mark has won multiple elections. In fact, I believe he's WON as many as you've LOST. Not such a good track record for you, Ted, eh?
oh ted

Secaucus, NJ

#11 Sep 16, 2011
By the way, actually you're wrong on another point. Neither party wants either of YOU. Actually both parties WANTED Mark, considering he was asked by the Repubs and Dems to run, and won on both tickets. You are so wrong it's not even funny. Quit comparing yourself to successful people who you will never, ever be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freehold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bergen County Executive, Sheriff & Freeholders ... Fri Hardknocks 2
Stabbed 50 Times Feb 7 50 Shades of RED 1
Review: Jonas Gymnastics Academy-Cheer (Sep '08) Feb 1 lala 10
News Lake Hopatcong Foundation bash to say thanks to... Jan 28 ruru6242 1
News Heartbroken student says NJ counselor told him:... (Jun '17) Jan '18 Its a cigar stupid 5
Disney Star Comes to Freehold, NJ - Meet & Gree... (May '16) Dec '17 dazdnconcludz 4
More than 12 shots fired (Feb '16) Dec '17 fboromatahz 2

Freehold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Freehold Mortgages