Comments
21 - 40 of 47 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
Concerned OC resident

Wentzville, MO

#22 Mar 18, 2009
You go TC, stand your ground! We know the truth and we have nothing to hide. Thanks for all you do for the department.
Concerned OC resident

Wentzville, MO

#23 Mar 18, 2009
Your dumb, you don't even deserve a reply!
wmb1970

Wentzville, MO

#24 Mar 18, 2009
not to mention this is a first for the dept to "first respond" to assist the ambulance in routine fashion that i'm aware of. They dont ask for anything in return and i think they deserve LOADS OF RESPECT... just think... someday it could be your house they come to to help you in an emergency situation... think about that for a while..........
Belle Citizen

Wentzville, MO

#25 Mar 18, 2009
Hats off to you fire chief and your department but, I think you gave Daryl White to much credit on saying that he knows the color of the tanker and pumper truck. Does he even know where the fire station is? Does he even know the difference between the pumper and the tanker?
Interested

Brookfield, MO

#26 Mar 18, 2009
Well, I hope all of you jump on the wagon and vote against Daryl White for the school board. I absolutely do not want a man like that making decisions for my childs education. I hope everyone tells every body they know to vote against him. Just think, your kid(s), your school, his BAD decisions. It's not what I want!!
GOOD JOB BELLE FIRE

Wentzville, MO

#27 Mar 18, 2009
Dont let those negative comments get to you. U all are very good at what u do. and as far as starting from the top with change he is outta his damn mind. the current chief dwight is an honest man, dedicated and need i remind u has never asked for personal reimbursement. unlike the previous fire chief who tried screwing everyone out of 12000 dollars a year for what little work he had done. he said he needed more money for being chief due to not being able to work in his "machine shop" very much. poor excuse he just couldnt weld lol..........he was in the daryl white family "CLICK" trying to get what he could just to keep from working unlike all the rest of us who WORK FOR A LIVING. But then again thats the white family for u always trying to screw someone outta something. Ohhhh... almost forgot they even tried sueing over the peanut butter incident "ohhhhh.....im sick. i cant work i cant walk my kids are too sick. im on the news. im popular now. poor me" yeah i havent heard they might have won that one they can get pretty good a playin the poooor pitty me party. in reality they can be diagnosed with IM LAZY AND WANT EVERYTHING HANDED TO ME SYNDROME...oh wait dont hand it to them they will just STEAL IT right from under you.. i liked that article in the belle blabber this week. they should have posted her picture right in the middle. but just goes to show u cant trust the whites not even Daryl. hes prob the one that taught his daughter to steal....
Belle Fire Rocks

Wentzville, MO

#28 Mar 19, 2009
Well I just wanted to comment on "Good Job Belle Fire" You are so correct with your article. What I really want to know is a little while back there was rumor "or should I say fact" going around about how Daryl White Jr. had been stopped and was drinking and received a ticket because he was drinking and somehow the ticket was lost. Well I am here to tell you that if my butt got that ticket that mine would not have gotten lost. For the previous fire chief that Belle had..If he wasn't a joke..Yeah trying to suck the city out of money for a "Volunteer" position. What a joke!! Something else that really makes me mad is that these idiot's posting crap on here that people must be in the Belle fire department "CLICK". In my opinion they must be misserable because they don't have any friends or they are just jealous because they don't belong to the Volunteer Belle fire department. ITS NOT A CLICK IT IS A VOLUNTEER DEPARTMENT!!!!!!
come on out coward

Wright City, MO

#29 Mar 19, 2009
well it looks like everyone scared the crap starter off..he/she must of ran out of crap to say. after all we have gave them enough proof that he/she doesnt know what they are talking about so lets see if you have enough truth and facts now to shut your damn trap.....here coward coward, coward come out where ever you are....... hahhhahahahahah you have been shut up....good we all can go on with life and just remember u as someone who doesnt have a freakin clue..hhhahahhaha
belle firefighter

Wentzville, MO

#30 Mar 19, 2009
thanks everyone for your support, it really means alot. As for the people running your mouths, whatever! You just need to get a life and a clue. really, you mouth of a couple of stupid things that you have no clue about. Just move on, because after you run your mouth then other people get involved, obviously you have nothing to say. So really,, just go change your huggies and move on.

belle fire 616 tc thompson
you all LISTEN

Stanton, MO

#31 Mar 19, 2009
''well its like this social security over rides what the doctors say. if you dont believe me call social security at 1-800-772-1213 and you will get your answers if you are disable and cant work that means no working,your just sucking money off the fedral govenment.get your facts right,.fraud thats the word.time will tell soon,because everyone will know.this and all your comments you all have left is being;;;;.''have a nice day..''freedom of speech''
give it up

Wright City, MO

#32 Mar 19, 2009
u still have no clue what u are talking about. what no defense for the pathetic white family....
local belle resident

Wright City, MO

#33 Mar 19, 2009
first if you are disabled you cant work thats why the federal government made the american with disability act read it and try and come out of your little hole and show your name you seem to think you know everything or can you not remeber who you are also i loved the front page of the paper hard to say what else or who else was stole from the sentence was a little lame should have got jail time dont you think i do until you want to stop hiding behind your computer why dont you keep your mouth shut and let the people who know what they are doing do their job
Rural Fire Member

Wentzville, MO

#35 Mar 26, 2009
Anyone wanting to see the "true" side of those opposing the current Volunteer Fire Department should come to a rural fire board meeting and view it first hand. That suttle mild mannered impression is a put on. Behind that aged appearance is a childish individual looking for anything "self righteous". Remember the election for the school board is right around the corner- what's up your sleeve Mr. White? Got something you want from our tax supported school now?
New To Belle

Washington, MO

#36 Apr 8, 2009
I just want to say I may not know all the politics of Belle quite yet, I'm learning very quickly however. I do know one thing for sure though all of our Fire Fighters, EMS, and Police are doing a fantastic job! There are days when I'm not sure why the Fire Fighters even bother to leave the fire house/pd because they just have to come back 10 mins later. Some idiots can't figure out you can not burn on a windy day, setting a dumpster on fire is not a good idea, or there's a snake/ cat in the tree. Lol and believe me they've come to all calls. Those folks are dedicated. I've talked to almost everyone of them since joining the community the end of last year and they're good people. None of the fire dept get paid for what they do, in other towns they do or at least the Chief and a few that they want "full time". The fire dept deserves to not have to defend themselves from idiotic attacks such as these. They put their lives on the line, they're heros folks. You may not like them personally but you damn well better respect 'em. By the way those fire fighters/EMT/Paramedics thank you for going through with furthering your skills and education, its not an easy task to have because you have to stop doing what're doing and go provide add right away. Sometimes that seems like a hard task because going in you have to have that fire fighter mindset then you have to automatically switch over. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!
helping hand

Columbia, MO

#37 Apr 8, 2009
'' THE END''
mdoc

Columbia, MO

#39 Jul 21, 2009
dwight francis= GREENlight=
I pay fire dues

Warrenton, MO

#40 Jan 23, 2013
The Belle Fire department needs a change. The current chief is horrible. Can't believe he is actually trying to go sales tax base. Is he freaking stupid or what?!?! Hmmm.....Wonder why his position is never voted on in public and if it is...where's the meeting minutes of when its done? I know he takes his good buddies out of the room to "Count" the votes. He puts in whoever is in his little click until they make him mad. Last I knew the votes had to be opened in front of everyone.
Chief Dwight Francis

Jefferson City, MO

#41 Jan 28, 2013
I pay fire dues First off i am appointed by the city council as fire chief so im not sure how i can take my good buddies out of the room and counts the votes. And we are not trying to get a sales tax i suggest if you are going to comment and run your mouth you get your facts straight we are trying to go tax based which is what most other departments are in the state of missouri the good old tag system is outdated and with land changing hands its more releavant to be tax based making it fair for everyone because then you pay for what you have and if you fail to pay your taxes the county can sell the land to make up for the deliquent taxes and i suppose if i am doing such a horrible job that you can do better you more than likely have no fireservice trainging at all but you want to get on here and run your mouth while hiding your name name if you have an actual complant about the fire department you can contact me to discuss it or show up at a city council meeting or if you live out of town the Rural fire protection association meeting and voice your complaints all you want which im sure you wont do becuase then you would have to show your face and not hide behind a computer screen while recieving and stating false information. Im not scared to answer any questions that you have so if you have them just ask And by the way to go tax based it will go to a vote of the people Of course why did i just type this message you cant tell someone who knows everything something right
I pay fire dues

Wentzville, MO

#42 Jan 29, 2013
Dwight.....grow up and learn how to be a chief and quit trying to be Mr. Macho Man. You are retarded for trying to become tax based. Why dont you do your honework before you go and try putting it on the ballott. Belle is a small community and so is Bland...look at the financial shape its in. Obviously you don't know a thing about money! How crooked can a person run a fire department? Oh that's right......just ask "CHIEF DWIGHT FRANCIS"!!!!
Chief Dwight Francis

Jefferson City, MO

#43 Jan 29, 2013
Im not even sure why i even bother to respond to such ignorance. But here goes. My guess is you own something that is going to cost you more if we were to go tax based. And like i said in my previous statement if you know your right than dont hide your name and be a coward. And if you want to tell me to grow up bashing someone else on a computer where you can hide your idenity is one of the most childish things an inmature adult could do because if you checked your facts and knew you were right you would have enough brains to bring this information forward but since you dont and have no idea what your talking about you can continue to hide your name and run your mouth And i dont know anything about money but yet since i have been chief we have upgraded to a new firehouse, new turnout gear, new SCBA ( and since you have no idea what your talking about that is Self Contained Breathing Appratus which is used in fighting fires in interior and exterior smoke filled environments, we now have a thermal imaging camera a second pumper to cover the district when the first pumper is down for repair or routine maintance we have up-graded our extrication equipment and have a back-up set and im not sure how or why someone would run something crooked when they recieve no compensation and have absolutley no personal gain in the matter so genius when you call an actual adult who acts like an adult have them explain all of this to you and you might understand what all that means and how far the department has came

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freeburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 23 min st charles 224
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr RayOne 1,834
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,075
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 21 hr stupid bills for ... 6,930
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Wed i kno 327
What happened to Cody Thirlwall? Aug 26 counterclockwise 1
Looking for people who used Attorney Al White Aug 26 City Girl 1
•••
•••
•••

Freeburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Freeburg People Search