fire department--police department.

Posted in the Freeburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
helping people

Owensville, MO

#1 Feb 18, 2009
the belle police department is doing a very good job on serving the public,and other task that they are doing.keep up the good work.we all thank the belle pd for all there great work.''the belle fire department needs fresh new fire fighters,both men and women,we need to see a big change in the department starting from the top.
thank you.
john doe

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2009
ok i dont get what this person is saying about the fire dept. as of now the fire dept has a very decent size roster of all ages, not to mention there are atleast 5 certified emts and a paramedic on the dept. as for the starting from the top???? the current chief is doing a great job. get your facts straight.
wmb 1970

Wentzville, MO

#3 Mar 9, 2009
i agree totally these guys bust their butts to protect the cummunity and this guy thinks that needs to change? i think not ........
helping hand

Owensville, MO

#4 Mar 12, 2009
hope you all got your storys right,because it sounds like you all are in the fire,fighters little click/.listen to darrel white now theres a person that does no what hes saying and doing.so quit sucking up to the fire dept,its not going to get you any where.the facts are there.everyone has the right to free speach.so lets here your come back...
truth

Owensville, MO

#5 Mar 12, 2009
wmb 1970
Villa Ridge, MO john doe
Kansas City, MO
bad reviews
john doe

Vienna, MO

#6 Mar 16, 2009
helping hand wrote:
hope you all got your storys right,because it sounds like you all are in the fire,fighters little click/.listen to darrel white now theres a person that does no what hes saying and doing.so quit sucking up to the fire dept,its not going to get you any where.the facts are there.everyone has the right to free speach.so lets here your come back...
hahahahahahahaha.........liste nt to white huh?????? yeah thats someone that knows what they are doin. as long as you know that he has his own little things that he is up to. like trying to run off the fire chief. sounds like your in his little click. why dont you get your facts straight???
Belle Rural Fire Member

Hermann, MO

#7 Mar 17, 2009
I am currently a member of the Belle Rural Fire Association. I do attend all meetings, and know very well what happened at the last meeting. It was completely uncalled for, we have a great department men and women that devote much of there time, risk live and limb to save our lives, homes, property, etc. The Rural and City are working very hard right now on a grant for a new Fire House, now is not the time to bring caos to the table. As for our Fire Chief and Fire Fighters you all do a great job and most all of us appreciate it very much!
belle fire chief

Wentzville, MO

#9 Mar 17, 2009
Daryl white went to the city hall on monday 2 days before the last rural meeting trying to get free top soil off the ground we just bought for the new fire house now thats a man who knows what hes doing and saying he has missed 4 out of the last 6 meetings and you we went through the minutes so you can feel free to check i have never asked for money for my self i have asked for money to purchase equipment to better the department and keep the cost down on the volunteersto make us more effiecent Daryl and sam think we should use other departments resources instead of bettering or department now thats a man who knows what he is talking about we have around 70000 setting in the bank and have to borrow stuff from other departmentsnow that makes since dont it they both say oh we have got some good grants but neither of them have ever lifted a finger to help get them its nice to take credit for everyone elses work
belle fire chief

Wentzville, MO

#10 Mar 17, 2009
the approx 70000 grand in the bank is just rural does no include the city they are spending every dime they set aside for the department sam will tell you that money is for the new firehouse but the fire house money is actually coming from the truck payment paid off last july you call the firefighters a click i call us a close knit family trying to serve the community the best we can remember it is us that leave our familys when someone needs help not these 2 board members nor you i can be contacted through belle city hall if you would like to meet face to face to get the facts thanks chief dwight francis
the facts-the truth

Wentzville, MO

#11 Mar 18, 2009
well its like this how many persons that are disable on the fire dept.when you are getting government social security checks because you are disable,that means your not able to work.so why does the belle fire dept got disable people fighting fires an driving trucks,that is a danger to other people.i think social security needs to be notify and it will so try covering your butts now..the truth PS.THE MAIN COMPANY OVER ALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENTS WILL ALSO BE NOTIFIED.thanks
trouble now

Wentzville, MO

#12 Mar 18, 2009
i agree the facts an truth will come out
the belle fire chief

Wentzville, MO

#13 Mar 18, 2009
first again learn your facts all the people you are mentioning on the department have been cleared by a doctor to do what they are doing so once again if you dont like something about the fire departpartment than contact me dont hide behind a fake name also try not to feel so stupid when you call those places and they also tell you are wrong once again did you get your information from daryl white the only thing he knows for sure is both the pumper and tanker are red
belle firefighter

Wentzville, MO

#14 Mar 18, 2009
ok trouble now and the facts-the truth....first question, who is this "main company" over all fire depts? second,,,,what are the facts and truth that are gonna come out?? honestly if you know something i would like to know what it is. or are you just running your mouth like i think you are and trying to stir up trouble? i think it is the second of the two. but really if you have some truth and facts,, bring em out and lets hear them!!!! otherwise quit running your mouth about stuff you dont have any clue about!!!!

belle fire 616 tc thompson
john doe

Wentzville, MO

#15 Mar 18, 2009
oh wow!!!! looks like this topic is getting interesting. i guess the ones who like to cause trouble have thier work cut out for them. hat is off to belle fire
Rural Fire Member

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#16 Mar 18, 2009
WAKE UP members of Belle Rural Fire......remember the past when our fire response wasn't enough to fight a contained trash can fire? Look at the response now. The fire cheif and his wife are very dedicated to the service. They spend countless free hours serving us for free. They are a small department serving a large area. When was the last time you responded Mr. White and served your commity with honesty? It's time for you to retire and sell your cars. Leave the fire district up to those than can speak the truth and listen with an open ear and do what is right for everyone and not yourself!
Rural Fire Member

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#17 Mar 18, 2009
When was the last time you left your house to help others for free. Take a look half of the state is on welfare of some sort.
the facts-the truth wrote:
well its like this how many persons that are disable on the fire dept.when you are getting government social security checks because you are disable,that means your not able to work.so why does the belle fire dept got disable people fighting fires an driving trucks,that is a danger to other people.i think social security needs to be notify and it will so try covering your butts now..the truth PS.THE MAIN COMPANY OVER ALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENTS WILL ALSO BE NOTIFIED.thanks
Rural Fire Member

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#18 Mar 18, 2009
Those that don't volunteer or participate first hand should be grateful to those who do! Public service is not easy but necessary.
john doe wrote:
oh wow!!!! looks like this topic is getting interesting. i guess the ones who like to cause trouble have thier work cut out for them. hat is off to belle fire
lil confused

Wentzville, MO

#19 Mar 18, 2009
im a little confused. But the one that made the comment that the fire department really needed to listen to Daryl White is really misinformed and crazy. That man hasnt worked an honest day in his life. What he does have his daddy has given to and trust me he didnt come by it honestly either. Also not to mention Daryl didnt raise his family up the honest way because his daughter Becky is on the front page of the BELLE Banner for stealing. HUH.....that sounds like someone i wanna listen to a lieing, thieving and manipulating family. They dont want the best for the Belle communiy they want best for themselves. And you know what is really sad Daryl is running for school board. I wouldnt want that man making decisions for my children let alone our fire department.
I SUPPORT THE BFVD

Wentzville, MO

#20 Mar 18, 2009
Well "the facts-the truth" and "trouble now" if you are big enough to write horse shit on here about the VOLUNTEER Belle fire department than be a man or woman and sign your name to your little horse shit comments. Now as far as Mr. Daryl White goes he is really somebody to look up to when you have him and his father running on "dealer" license plates on their vehicles. So, why don't you call the dapartment of revenue for motor vehicles because I think that is considered "FRAUD"!!!!!! I would like to take this time and Thank all of the Volunteer Fire FIghters and what you all do!!! Thanks for putting your lives on the line everyday to help people when help is needed. Hats off to all of you and keep up the good work!! This is the best that I have ever seen the fire department in many, many years. I can't wait to see the new fire station. You all deserve this. So, "the facts-the truth" and "trouble now" before you go running your mouth why don't you step up to the plate and become a "Volunteer" Fire Fighter yourself. CB
Concerned OC resident

Foristell, MO

#21 Mar 18, 2009
To those who are supporting Daryl White, do some digging on the White family and see what you come up with child abuse, drugs, stealing need I go on? Maybe before you start running your mouth and supporting someone you should really know them. Why did Daryl Jr. resign as Mayor? I believe he was investigated by the Highway Patrol. Hmm, seems to me either you who are supporting him are family or just like him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freeburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felon Robert T Wise (Aug '15) 21 hr Jumpy 10
Robert Wise (Aug '16) 22 hr Dido 3
Rick Vermillion (Aug '10) Wed ABCD 5
Child Molester in Vienna (Mar '14) Wed bob 3
lacy? Feb 14 Baldy 1
Randy Buehrlen Feb 9 ThatGirlYouUsedTo... 1
Missouri National Guard Tarnished Reputations (Jan '14) Jan '17 11B4life 343

Freeburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance