Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Useful Fool Watch

Round Lake, IL

#2581 Sep 24, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
Boy talk about off topic. This is a slug fest.
Off topic? It is entirely ON TOPIC relative to a typical hateful post by one of Obama's minions. Their misinformation on just about everything requires occasional responses. But not too often lest their heads explode when people don't agree with them and they start foaming at the mouth and gnawing at their forearms. However, they do need some push back from time to time just to let them know they are being watched (but not listened to). If they become too subversive, there are remedies.
Useful Fool Watch

Round Lake, IL

#2582 Sep 24, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're drowning your sorrows in cheap gin at the local Klan gathering with you fellow soreheads, I will be attending one of the presidents victory parties.
You are true useful fool. You have swallowed the hogwash hook, line, and sinker.

And if there is a victory party for Mr. Perfect,keep in mind that he is going to have one HELL of a problem from day one. He is going to have to clean up the mess of the current president and his Marxist czar's. I'm not sure that can be done, and I am sure you and all of the rest of the useful fools will continue to be shielded from reality by eloquent speeches using canned words form the last election. The only thing I have not seen from Obama on his march to the cliff is a flute. Does he use some kind of dog whistle on you brainwashed bimbo's and stumblebums?
stupid one u-r

Markham, IL

#2583 Sep 24, 2012
Useful Fool Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic? It is entirely ON TOPIC relative to a typical hateful post by one of Obama's minions. Their misinformation on just about everything requires occasional responses. But not too often lest their heads explode when people don't agree with them and they start foaming at the mouth and gnawing at their forearms. However, they do need some push back from time to time just to let them know they are being watched (but not listened to). If they become too subversive, there are remedies.
read the title goon --us senate in 2010 yes i would say off topic you fumb ducker
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2584 Sep 24, 2012
Rather than having Ireland and the Cayman Islands be the haven for capital formation—the place you hide your money—why don't we make it America?
-Paul Ryan

Ryan Makes another oopsie.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2585 Sep 24, 2012
Lyin' Ryan goes to Florida and blasts the president for what he calls the destruction of the space program.

For some reason, Lyin' omits the fact he voted to cut NASA's budget.

Another oopsie?
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2586 Sep 24, 2012
old builder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not what he said,he said obummers suporters sign the check on te back,Romney supporters sign the check on the front.
Don't tax your 47% brain,oh I shouldn't mention tax and 47% in the same sentence.
Laughing all the way to the Romney victory speach.
Don't soil your pants trying to come up with a smart reply,you don't have the tools for that.
Seriously, get some one to edit your comments. I'm almost embarrassed for you.
Disgusted and betrayed

Round Lake, IL

#2587 Sep 24, 2012
seriously wrote:
Rather than having Ireland and the Cayman Islands be the haven for capital formation—the place you hide your money—why don't we make it America?
-Paul Ryan
Ryan Makes another oopsie.
Here is an "oopsie" for you, you insufferable creep. My only regret is that I cannot paste the gruesome pictures that accompanied this text to reflect what the worst president EVER - B.H. Obama says is a "bump in the road". He, you, and this make me sick:

Had enough of this crap yet?

These are pictures you will not see in the Obama media. Our US Ambassador to Libya being dragged through the streets before being murdered. Here is our American Ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens, diplomat, father, husband, and American Citizen, being dragged through the streets of Benghazi, and your President does NOTHING!... except go to Las Vegas for a fund raiser, plus two more today.

To most Americans this is an act of war. To our president it's just another act of office violence, like Fort Hood. He and the Secy of State have already apologized and will soon send them another $6.3 Billion in foreign aid. This is as sad as it gets.
DO "YOU" WANT TO CONTINUE TO HAVE OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF "OUR" GREAT COUNTRY??? THIS "LEADERSHIP" (THAT'S A JOKE) HAS GOT TO STOP! NOW WE KNOW WE MUST REPLACE OBAMA COME NOVEMBER 6TH. HIS TIME IS OVER!!!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2588 Sep 24, 2012
Useful Fool Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE it when ignoramus' such as yourself make inane statements. Here is the full context of the weekend report. By the way, box office receipts were off in general across the board. Why? Because of the economy. Why is the economy bad? Obama's FAILED performance. No "MEGAFLOP" for Eastwood. Just for Obama. Read it and weep. From Box Office Mojo. You can look it up:
"It was one of the tightest races in years for first place at the box office this weekend, though all three movies in contention had fairly mediocre debuts. With actuals reporting, End of Watch wound up less than $1 million ahead of House at the End of The Street and Trouble with the Curve. Without any break-out hit, the Top 12 earned $75 million this weekend, which is off a whopping 29 percent from the same frame last year.
End of Watch's $13.15 million start is par-for-the-course for cop movies, as it fits right in between writer-director David Ayer's Street Kings ($12.5 million) and 2010's Brooklyn's Finest ($13.4 million). Unfortunately, both of those titles wound up with less than $28 million, which would be a disappointing final total for End of Watch (it's "A-" CinemaScore suggests it could push past this level). Exit polling indicated that the audience was 54 percent male and 63 percent over the age of 25, and the ethnic breakdown was 39 percent Caucasian and 32 percent Latino.
With $12.3 million, House at the End of the Street topped recent "House" horror movies Dream House ($8.1 million) and Silent House ($6.7 million), but was a bit behind Last House on the Left ($14.1 million). The audience skewed young (70 percent under 25) and female (61 percent), and it was also predominantly Latino (52 percent). They gave the movie a "B" CinemaScore.
End of Watch and House at the End of the Street are both inexpensive, lightly-marketed movies that wound up at about average levels for their respective genres. They should ultimately be solid singles for mid-range distributors Open Road Films and Relativity Media, and they could each turn a very modest profit.
Trouble with the Curve debuted to $12.2 million from 3,212 locations, which was good for third place. That's way behind Moneyball's $19.5 million opening last September, though it does at least rank seventh all-time for baseball movies. Compared to recent Clint Eastwood movies, Trouble's debut was less than half of Gran Torino's nationwide expansion ($29.5 million), but up slightly on recent directorial efforts J. Edgar ($11.2 million) and Hereafter ($12 million). The movie received a "B+" CinemaScore, which suggests neutral word-of-mouth that won't help or hurt in the long run.
One could view Trouble with the Curve's middling performance as an indictment of Clint Eastwood's brand following his bizarre chair-talking performance at the Republican National Convention last month. Instead, it's best to view this as a failure of the baseball movie genre, which has an incredibly low ceiling (the top debut ever belongs to The Benchwarmers with $19.7 million). Baseball fans spend 162 days a year (or more) following their favorite team, and so there needs to be something special for them to devote that extra time and money to a baseball movie. Also, thanks to the addition of an extra Wild Card spot in each league, late September is more competitive than ever in Major League Baseball this year, which may have kept more fans at home"
Finally mastered cut and paste, huh roundy?
old builder

Granite City, IL

#2589 Sep 24, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, get some one to edit your comments. I'm almost embarrassed for you.
Some one or someone? Maybe not you,tanks a wot
Disgusted and betrayed

Round Lake, IL

#2590 Sep 24, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally mastered cut and paste, huh roundy?
You are an ass. Get focused on what the real issues are you creep. You will be hammered by me every time I have a minute. And by the way creep, send me your e-mail address and let me send you the e-mail that is quoted from above.

I am not good at cut and paste or I would have shoved the pictures of our US Ambassador being murdered into your liberal communist sympathizing face. For the sake of decency, I will not say the string of words I want to say to you and the rest of the Obama lovers here, but I will tell you this: Man up and post your e-mail addresses and get an education on what YOUR president is tolerating, or SHUT UP. He is a hideous person, and the bunch of you fit right in behind.

Mad? Damn right I am. So would any sensible person be if they saw what I just saw.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2591 Sep 24, 2012
old builder wrote:
<quoted text>
Some one or someone? Maybe not you,tanks a wot
Actually, I was referring to your atrocious spelling. I wasn't even thinking about your grammatical errors. And by the way, some one is as proper as someone.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2592 Sep 24, 2012
Disgusted and betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ass. Get focused on what the real issues are you creep. You will be hammered by me every time I have a minute. And by the way creep, send me your e-mail address and let me send you the e-mail that is quoted from above.
I am not good at cut and paste or I would have shoved the pictures of our US Ambassador being murdered into your liberal communist sympathizing face. For the sake of decency, I will not say the string of words I want to say to you and the rest of the Obama lovers here, but I will tell you this: Man up and post your e-mail addresses and get an education on what YOUR president is tolerating, or SHUT UP. He is a hideous person, and the bunch of you fit right in behind. Mad? Damn right I am. So would any sensible person be if they saw what I just saw.
Have you considered anger management?

And hey, what did you see? Did your wife leave the bathroom door open again? Must have been pretty disturbing for you to so upset.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2593 Sep 24, 2012
Disgusted and betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an "oopsie" for you, you insufferable creep. My only regret is that I cannot paste the gruesome pictures that accompanied this text to reflect what the worst president EVER - B.H. Obama says is a "bump in the road". He, you, and this make me sick:
Had enough of this crap yet?
These are pictures you will not see in the Obama media. Our US Ambassador to Libya being dragged through the streets before being murdered. Here is our American Ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens, diplomat, father, husband, and American Citizen, being dragged through the streets of Benghazi, and your President does NOTHING!... except go to Las Vegas for a fund raiser, plus two more today
To most Americans this is an act of war. To our president it's just another act of office violence, like Fort Hood. He and the Secy of State have already apologized and will soon send them another $6.3 Billion in foreign aid. This is as sad as it gets.
DO "YOU" WANT TO CONTINUE TO HAVE OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF "OUR" GREAT COUNTRY??? THIS "LEADERSHIP" (THAT'S A JOKE) HAS GOT TO STOP! NOW WE KNOW WE MUST REPLACE OBAMA COME NOVEMBER 6TH. HIS TIME IS OVER!!!
Here's a phrase you'll be hearing for the next four years, roundy. The Honorable Barack Obama, President Of The United States. Better get used to it. LMAO!!!!!
At the movies

Chicago, IL

#2594 Sep 24, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Have you considered anger management?

And hey, what did you see? Did your wife leave the bathroom door open again? Must have been pretty disturbing for you to so upset.
No one should expect anything more from you than this childish response joking about the graphic death of a human being. I have only heard about what is in the pictures and I am appalled as well about what they did to this man. God knows what they did to the other three murdered Americans.

I personally think you need to think about how to reconcile these statements when your time to meet your maker has come.

As far as Obama, I have watched him and heard his words about what happened. Dispassionate and more interested in spinning it to his personal benefit. The American public should be outraged. As for you, you need to find some dignity and grace in your life. Your shallowness is stunning.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2595 Sep 24, 2012
Israeli Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Ehud Barak said Monday that when it comes to his nation’s security, the Obama administration is doing “more than anything that I can remember in the past.”

Of course he is, but what does he know in comparison to the foreign policy experts who post on here?
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2596 Sep 24, 2012
At the movies wrote:
<quoted text>
No one should expect anything more from you than this childish response joking about the graphic death of a human being. I have only heard about what is in the pictures and I am appalled as well about what they did to this man. God knows what they did to the other three murdered Americans.
I personally think you need to think about how to reconcile these statements when your time to meet your maker has come.
As far as Obama, I have watched him and heard his words about what happened. Dispassionate and more interested in spinning it to his personal benefit. The American public should be outraged. As for you, you need to find some dignity and grace in your life. Your shallowness is stunning.
Did you call for Reagan's head when similar things happened during his administration? I think your indignation is selective as well as politically driven. So you can take your phony indignation and stick it up your sanctimonious azz.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2597 Sep 24, 2012
The American public should be outraged. As for you, you need to find some dignity and grace in your life. Your shallowness is stunning.

Hey, I was trying to be helpful to roundy. I merely offered some helpful advice. I thought he could use it.
Boy are you stupid

Chicago, IL

#2598 Sep 24, 2012
Wow, Obama goes on the view and finally admits it was a terrorist attack! 2 weeks later, man is he quick witted! Now that it is a terrorist attack, shouldn't he be doing something about it instead of sitting with the fat chicks on the view? This guy is the laziest, most incompetent fool to ever bullshit his way to president! Oh well, just a "bump in the road" or is it just "noise".? Obama could care less about them four Americans killed. He lied about some stupid video being responsible for the attacks. The liberal news is protecting this moron. If he were a white guy, they would be all over him. Pathetic , indeed!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2599 Sep 24, 2012
When I look at the record of President Obama concerning the major issues, security, I think it’s a highly satisfactory record, from an Israeli point of view.
-Israeli president Shimon Peres
Boy are you stupid

Chicago, IL

#2600 Sep 24, 2012
seriously wrote:
When I look at the record of President Obama concerning the major issues, security, I think it’s a highly satisfactory record, from an Israeli point of view.
-Israeli president Shimon Peres
what do you think Netanyahu thinks of him? Oops, we already know! Obama was too busy campaigning to see him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Freeburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monroe county fair 31 min Wouldnt go myself 10
Schnucks 42 min big brother 5
a fire at susan stones trailer. 13 hr Thiis is A Crazy DAY 8
Campaign signs 21 hr The Truck 12
Selling Waterloo Milk & Soda bottles (Jan '12) Sat mike 11
News Fairview Heights doctor's license indefinitely ... (Feb '08) Fri D Malone 4
asianwomanwanted Fri bigone 3

Freeburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Freeburg Mortgages