Volunteers Campaign to Catch Harrington Killer - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and ...

There are 76 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 23, 2012, titled Volunteers Campaign to Catch Harrington Killer - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and .... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Volunteers with a campaign to catch Morgan Harrington's killer say an updated suspect sketch is attracting new leads in the murder case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Keeping life realistic”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#61 Jul 5, 2012
In amazement wrote:
OK CVILLEGORDO or whatever you call yourself, did you know that Morgan was sweet as could be and why are you angry almost defensive do you have something to hide?? or maybe a confessin to make??are you the composit drawing? I think you are pathetic to even make a statement like that. Everything that has come out of your mouth makes you sound like a complete and utter moron you need to get a life a decent girl was MURDERED yes MURDERED she didn't do this to herself and it doesn't matter if she was high as a georgia pine, which I doub very serious was the case she didn't deserve what happened to her. Im gonna pray for you but not like you think I'm gonna pray that you fall down and break both legs arm and face. No im not im not that evil but you need some kind of help something is very wrong with you. May god have mercy on you. IDIOT.
The only murder there is proof of, is what you just did to the english language.

“Keeping life realistic”

Location hidden

#62 Jul 5, 2012
Here we go again, the MH posts always bring out the personalities that can carry on pages of medication fueled conversations with themselves. Just research the past and see how many screen names have been banned.
Just another collection of fruitbats this case has brought about, along with the fearless leader Kenny, who has proven to have a few skeletons in his closet as well.
fruitbats are people too

Baltimore, MD

#63 Jul 5, 2012
Eh, mustn't begrudge the fruitbat comments. If nothing else it keeps the story alive. To me, comments are a-ok, but bothering the police with nonsensical theories crosses the line into being unhelpful and possibly anti-helpful. So fruitbats, if you think you have "solved the case" including delusionally thinking you've cracked the code of messages sent by the perp, for instance, by unlocking the riddle of the t-shirt, just calm yourself and keep it to yourself or share it with other conspiritorial-minded pretend-sleuths, and then try it on a normal person and see if you get That Look. The police are doubtless looking for hard evidence or more straightforward intel. "I saw her get into a car" or "this guy who lives near me and fits the description came home on oct 18 covered with scratches, and he travels to cville and ffx frequently" or something like that. Not "have you checked out the guys who said they saw her curtsy?" Or "this hispanic guy looks like the sketch -- that fairfax lady probably couldn't tell what he looked like."
IHATEPENNSTATE

Pittsburgh, PA

#64 Jul 5, 2012
Person wrote:
Ihatepennstate...hysterical! Yes, I think mom3 is Blink too! I cannot stand to read her long-winded posts. Have to skip them now entirely.
LOL...Not only that one but here's 2 more who I believe that are her ELOISE(who is new I believe;I haven't seen MOM3.0 lately)as soon as I type I haven't seen MOM3.0 Shannon is the first person on 7/5 to post,lmfao.I'm actually checking as I type this.BlackPearl,Oneilgirl,and Texasgrandfather all peek my interest too.Weird that a person would ask themselves questions and then answer them too.Are you on there?Do you post?I'd give you my screen name but I dunno,lol.If you look from the 4th or 5th of july and read my post on here from a day or 2 ago you'll figure my avitar out.

I can't believe you don't like reading 3.0 long posts where she answers everyones questions like she's the pope.Then gives her reasoning as too why they are wrong as she repeats herself non stop with the most absurd conclusions to what happened to Morgan...too funny!!!
IHATEPENNSTATE

Pittsburgh, PA

#65 Jul 5, 2012
truthiness wrote:
not sure they're actually the same person except that they're both bored housewives who must despise their families, preferring to spend their free time airing their bloviated opinions and inane trains of thought.
I wonder what kinds of leads, if any, the campaign is generating. I suspect the poor FBI and cops will mostly hear from the usual gang of tipsters promulgating kooky theories and pointing to every mug shot that even slightly resembles the ugly old sketch or the handsomely re-imagined new one that must be so much more palatable to her family, but not necessarily more accurate.
Hopefully their campaigning is generating something.I want to see this get solved.I'm sick of checking online to see if something broke in this case or not.If you're really from that area you guys have a huge problem down there with people killing females.Girls getting attacked in parking lots,girls having strangers jump into their cars,the Pham murder.It's a shame!!! NOVA is such a nice place being pissed on by illegals(I assume).Somebody actually had the nerve to post on the infamous blog some rant about LOG lead singer.I'm pretty sure he had nothing too do with Morgan...Unreal..
truthiness

Arlington, VA

#66 Jul 5, 2012
You're not kidding. 3.0 was right there on cue! Still don't think they're the same person; 3.0 is so stolidly against the WM3 guilt, posting all kinds of stuff in defense of reasonable doubt while dumdum the ringleader was claiming to have uncovered the real murder weapon -- and insisting she was going to get the whole thing overturned, etc. So hilarious. BUT...could that be the same alter ego fighting with itself? Is first name/middle name a schizo?

Appreciate your concern about the great Commonwealth of old Virginny, but I don't think we're being overrun by rapists. Looking at the uniform crime stats by state, VA is below the average for both rape and murder.
CvilleGordo

Lexington, VA

#67 Jul 5, 2012
In amazement wrote:
OK CVILLEGORDO or whatever you call yourself, did you know that Morgan was sweet as could be and why are you angry almost defensive do you have something to hide?? or maybe a confessin to make??are you the composit drawing? I think you are pathetic to even make a statement like that. Everything that has come out of your mouth makes you sound like a complete and utter moron you need to get a life a decent girl was MURDERED yes MURDERED she didn't do this to herself and it doesn't matter if she was high as a georgia pine, which I doub very serious was the case she didn't deserve what happened to her. Im gonna pray for you but not like you think I'm gonna pray that you fall down and break both legs arm and face. No im not im not that evil but you need some kind of help something is very wrong with you. May god have mercy on you. IDIOT.
Seems to me that you need less prayer and more school.
IHATEPENNSTATE

Pittsburgh, PA

#68 Jul 5, 2012
truthiness wrote:
You're not kidding. 3.0 was right there on cue! Still don't think they're the same person; 3.0 is so stolidly against the WM3 guilt, posting all kinds of stuff in defense of reasonable doubt while dumdum the ringleader was claiming to have uncovered the real murder weapon -- and insisting she was going to get the whole thing overturned, etc. So hilarious. BUT...could that be the same alter ego fighting with itself? Is first name/middle name a schizo?
Appreciate your concern about the great Commonwealth of old Virginny, but I don't think we're being overrun by rapists. Looking at the uniform crime stats by state, VA is below the average for both rape and murder.
I didn't read her posts yet,but I'm gona after I type here.What's WM3? I don't understand.I'm guessing you're not gona answer any of the other questions?lol
I didn't mean you were getting over run.It's just there was/is a couple of things that happen in a weird time frame if you get what I'm saying.How many accts do you have on here?lol..I def loved it down there it was nice and peaceful but way too much traffic.A lot of money too BMW are driven down there like a Honda is driven up here,lol
IHATEPENNSTATE

Pittsburgh, PA

#69 Jul 5, 2012
truthiness wrote:
Ha! I'm not sure if those stories about her are true but they sure sound plausible. She is spawned from the vile **** site so that should tell you all you need to know about her motives and methods.
As for Louisa, she just claimed to have waddled down there to do research. Used a line like "beautiful country you have down there; I had chance to visit to do research on slavery." BUT there's a big online site about it and I suspect that's where she really did any 'research' into her stupid theory. As many have pointed out, she named the wrong owners from the very beginning, so anything she's concluded based on that is extra wrong.
what is the ville**** site? Lead me to it please..The only sites that talk about this case are blink and the hook..

“Keeping life realistic”

Location hidden

#70 Jul 6, 2012
ahh....AICBOND/all other screen names has returned to keep the dream alive.
The thread will now die as people wonder WTF you are talking about, or to. Carry on, keep calling the VSP when you have one of your case solving "moments".
Missing the old regulars

Stamford, CT

#71 Jul 6, 2012
Where is that old canuck bond? Where's jonesy? They kept things lively.

Hey PENNSTATE. Did you say you worked in VA when Morgan disappeared, and left the day her body was found?
IHATEPENNSTATE

Pittsburgh, PA

#72 Jul 6, 2012
Missing the old regulars wrote:
Where is that old canuck bond? Where's jonesy? They kept things lively.
Hey PENNSTATE. Did you say you worked in VA when Morgan disappeared, and left the day her body was found?
Yep that's what I said...Hurry up and call the cops or the FBI.Heck call fatty herself and tell her you solved the case.Only issue is I'm white and was in VA long before and long after your assumption.Not to mention I've never even been south of Nova.Keep trying though dbag I'm sure you'll solve this case eventually...Shannon
Hmmmmm

Charlottesville, VA

#73 Jul 6, 2012
Interesting how WVIR cut the link to this comments section after the most recent comments. They don't want you to talk??? Anytime Jones (and Bond) is mentioned the plug is pulled - even if this hasn't degenerated into idiocy yet.
Tired

Charlottesville, VA

#74 Jul 8, 2012
While I don't agree with some of the mean spirited comments here, I agree less with simply cutting off the comments from the article to stop the commenting. It smacks of the PR guided angle that many have pointed out exists in this case. It looks like someone is afraid of what might be said. It inhibits any help people might give. Too bad.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#75 Jul 14, 2012
I posted that way to prove a point, what you said was mean and nasty, I ranted for to long I give you that, but you sounded like a dumb stubborn rednecked hick, so I thought I would get on your level. Just ask yourself what if it were one of your family members.
realrecognizerea l

Palmyra, VA

#76 Oct 17, 2012
CvilleGordo wrote:
<quoted text>
So the fact that I (assuming) disagree with you on the most likely cause of Morgan's death equals "hate"? Hardly. I have consistently maintained my opinion all along, opinions based entirely on my careful reading of anything published about the case, and there is nothing hateful about it; the simple fact is that all the Warriortards out there WANT a big, black boogeyman to blame.
Well, there is a big boogeyman all right; it's called drugs and alcohol and it kills far more young people than all the murderers of the world. My theory has always been rather simple: she consumed drugs and alcohol certainly before, probably during, and certainly after she went to the arena. Due to policy and her intoxicated/stoned state, she was refused reentry after leaving to most likely get high(er). She couldn't reenter the arena. She partied some more in the parking lots. She got a ride to a party.(Yes, person(s) need to come forward - there are clearly those who know what she was doing after she came out of JPJ and how she left the UVA area.) She partied some more. She got drunk/stoned out of her mind, went for a walk - alone or with someone - and for whatever reason wandered off into the fields where she died of exposure/drugs and alcohol. And unless someone has read otherwise (link please) the suspect's DNA MATCH (not necessarily "his" DNA) was never revealed to have been found on her remains. If not, then it had to have been on the shirt which she first wore in a crowd of thousands, and which was found somewhere else. Broken bones? Her body was lying in a field, exposed to the winter elements, animals, etc. for over three months. Has anyone ever read an official statement that revealed that her bones were broken due to blunt force trauma? If so - link please, that would be news to me.
So, rant away Morgan's Warriors. But my opinion is that your tofu-spittle would be better spent on a campaign against drug and alcohol abuse among young people. And if we do find a killer? I hope he is tried, convicted, viciously abused for a few years in prison, then put to death.
id have to agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Free Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goochland Animal Rescuer Charged with Animal Cr... (Apr '13) May 4 The Sock 5
john know Apr 22 mama bear 1
yall niggdddasd is fakkkddkkeee Apr 20 Rick James 2
News Journalism school to release review of Rolling ... Apr 19 Finished being nice 7
News City Council to vote on Lee-Jackson Day observance Apr 16 Time Traveler 4
News NAACP Requests Data On Court Fines Apr 16 sam 5
Charlottesville Music Thread (Sep '14) Apr 7 Musikologist 2
More from around the web

Free Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]