starving cat tied up at laona apt. house

starving cat tied up at laona apt. house

Posted in the Fredonia Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
cat lover

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Sep 18, 2010
has anyone see the starving cat tied up at the laona apartment houses? its tied to a poll and is skinny and looks sick.. its the apartment closest to fredonia..red van parked in yard..tryed to feed it and a man came out in his underwear yelling bad words at me i was very scared..i dont know what to do or who to call? someone please help this little cat..im a young girl and no one will listen to me. not sure if this will help but i dont know what else to do...its a cute little grey kitten. and i dont want it to die.its out there all nite in the rain. i see it all the time
badd mann

Fredonia, NY

#2 Sep 18, 2010
call police or give the house number,ill go cut it loose
cat lover

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Sep 18, 2010
i called the police fredonia police told me to call the sheriff,,they told me to call the state police..also called the spca no one has helped..i cant go back over there agian..my dad said not to..the guy is crazy i geuss.. and im scared of him
cat lover

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Sep 18, 2010
badd mann wrote:
call police or give the house number,ill go cut it loose
i dont know the house number its the apt. bldg with 4 apts in it on the right side almost at 4 corners..its two tone brown its the end one with red van there..be carefull the guy is really mean.. i also dont wanna see it hit by a car if loose
Yathink

Buffalo, NY

#5 Sep 18, 2010
It's Laona, I'm surprised nobody has eaten it.
localresident

Lakewood, NY

#7 Sep 18, 2010
cat lover wrote:
has anyone see the starving cat tied up at the laona apartment houses? its tied to a poll and is skinny and looks sick.. its the apartment closest to fredonia..red van parked in yard..tryed to feed it and a man came out in his underwear yelling bad words at me i was very scared..i dont know what to do or who to call? someone please help this little cat..im a young girl and no one will listen to me. not sure if this will help but i dont know what else to do...its a cute little grey kitten. and i dont want it to die.its out there all nite in the rain. i see it all the time
What is the guy's name? Last name even?
cat lover

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Sep 18, 2010
i dont know he lives in end apt.drives a red minni van with busted back window..he's a old man..will try to find out his name
localresident

Jamestown, NY

#9 Sep 18, 2010
cat lover wrote:
i dont know he lives in end apt.drives a red minni van with busted back window..he's a old man..will try to find out his name
How long has he had this cat? Do you know anything about it or how it's been treated? Does it seem to be somewhat friendly?
localresident

Jamestown, NY

#10 Sep 18, 2010
cat lover wrote:
i dont know he lives in end apt.drives a red minni van with busted back window..he's a old man..will try to find out his name
Also, how long has it been outside?
localresident

Lakewood, NY

#11 Sep 18, 2010
last question: When he yelled at you for trying to feed it, what did he say to you? How angry did he act?
cat lover

Dunkirk, NY

#12 Sep 18, 2010
localresident wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, how long has it been outside?
this is the second week ,,it has no shelter,,out in the rain and cold..its not being fed.. only weighs about 3 puonds..yes real friendly.... i just want to find it some help.. no one i called will help..im a teenage girl i dont think anyone i talked to took me seriously...it makes me so sad to see it and i have to ride by it everyday...
wow

Fredonia, NY

#13 Sep 18, 2010
cat lover wrote:
<quoted text>this is the second week ,,it has no shelter,,out in the rain and cold..its not being fed.. only weighs about 3 puonds..yes real friendly.... i just want to find it some help.. no one i called will help..im a teenage girl i dont think anyone i talked to took me seriously...it makes me so sad to see it and i have to ride by it everyday...
What about your own parents! You can call Pomfret dog warden Dan Smith, he can point you in the right direction, he lives on Chautauqua St. number is in the book. Can't believe spca would not help.
okk

Fredonia, NY

#14 Sep 18, 2010
cat lover wrote:
<quoted text>this is the second week ,,it has no shelter,,out in the rain and cold..its not being fed.. only weighs about 3 puonds..yes real friendly.... i just want to find it some help.. no one i called will help..im a teenage girl i dont think anyone i talked to took me seriously...it makes me so sad to see it and i have to ride by it everyday...
Wait till dark, then go untie the cat and nurse it back to health-----make sure you keep it where the idiot cant see it.
VET

Fredonia, NY

#15 Sep 18, 2010
I hate cats...therefore I don't own them. That being said.... I REALLY HATE someone who abuses any animal. The cat does not derserve that treatment. This guy (if all said is true) is an Idiot......have some compassion
badd mann

Fredonia, NY

#16 Sep 18, 2010
i drove by its Rick Battaglia,hes a low life.always in trouble.i didnt see the cat only one in his window.there was a lot of traffic by there.i think the word is out and everyone is driving by.
cat lover

Dunkirk, NY

#17 Sep 18, 2010
okk wrote:
<quoted text>Wait till dark, then go untie the cat and nurse it back to health-----make sure you keep it where the idiot cant see it.
im scared to go there,,and i cant bring it home
cat lover

Dunkirk, NY

#18 Sep 18, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>What about your own parents! You can call Pomfret dog warden Dan Smith, he can point you in the right direction, he lives on Chautauqua St. number is in the book. Can't believe spca would not help.
i will call him,,thank you!! my dad knows the guy he says he's crazy,, my mom works alot
Jetha

East Amherst, NY

#19 Sep 18, 2010
What has happened? Is the cat ok? Please give an update.
Fief

Mayville, NY

#20 Sep 18, 2010
Battaglia has been scum since I knew him back in 1979 and he's still scum.
foulball

Dunkirk, NY

#21 Sep 18, 2010
cat lover--thank you for letting adults know about this. PLEASE let the people on this thread that appear to want to help you take over and/or Dan Smith. You did great by bringing attention to this, but YOUR safety is what is first and foremost. Please do not go back there unless you are with an adult. Even though the owner of the cat is in the wrong, you do not want to be charged with trespassing or face an esculated encounter with the owner. Maybe the pastor from the Laona church can help!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Wozniak 2 hr Dumb dumb 7
Benita kelsy Wed Hit it hard 5
paying top dollar for girls panties (Nov '14) Tue Chief Strongbow 6
lindz george (Apr '14) Tue Hit it hard 16
Trying to bankrupt the city Tue ED-K 32
Who (Mar '17) Oct 16 NoName 5
Scum on mill st (Feb '17) Oct 15 Ash 14

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredonia Mortgages