best place to pick up women

Posted in the Fredonia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2010
Going to be in town again. Where is the best place to pick up women ? Married or crazy is 0kay.
Mr Drunkirk

Fredonia, NY

#2 Feb 16, 2010
The Chautauqua County Home.
gusinski

High Point, NC

#3 Feb 16, 2010
By the seat of their pants.
Wow

Buffalo, NY

#4 Feb 16, 2010
Laundry Mat!!
hopeful

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2010
ohio
Len

Fredonia, NY

#7 Feb 16, 2010
in your dreams. Where is a good place for a woman to find a non-predator?

Location hidden

#8 Feb 17, 2010
Wow, pretty funny.Really , i need sweetie away from home. The last one at valentines isn't there anymore. Anywhere in dunkirk ? latino's are good too.By the way the laundry mat better than you might think.
Bills fan

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#9 Feb 17, 2010
ohiogearjammer wrote:
Wow, pretty funny.Really , i need sweetie away from home. The last one at valentines isn't there anymore. Anywhere in dunkirk ? latino's are good too.By the way the laundry mat better than you might think.
Wow! Latino's are good too. Racist much? A sweetie away from home? I hope no one helps you cheat on your wife. The way you sound you'll need all the help you can get!

Location hidden

#10 Feb 18, 2010
Not racist , i speak spanish. I,m not cheating, just part of being a trucker. So where are the cougars?
Blu

Fredonia, NY

#11 Feb 18, 2010
You make all truckers sound like horny pigs. Don't say it's part of being a trucker, it's just part of being you.

Angola, NY

#12 Feb 18, 2010
ohiogearjammer wrote:
Going to be in town again. Where is the best place to pick up women ? Married or crazy is 0kay.
They are all crazy, except our moms.
yaya

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Feb 18, 2010
yeah..the pickle park!! lotsa chicks there...lol
WTF

Fredonia, NY

#14 Feb 18, 2010
ohiogearjammer wrote:
Not racist , i speak spanish. I,m not cheating, just part of being a trucker. So where are the cougars?
If you spoke Spanish, you'd know that you just said that Hispanic GUYS are OK, too. Hispanic girls are LatinAs mot LatinOs! Haha - bilingual <FAIL>.
WTF

Fredonia, NY

#15 Feb 18, 2010
not...rather than mot. Typo.
iknowuratard

Buffalo, NY

#16 Feb 18, 2010
ohiogearjammer wrote:
you need a jackass not a couger stick to your own kind !

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2010
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
If you spoke Spanish, you'd know that you just said that Hispanic GUYS are OK, too. Hispanic girls are LatinAs mot LatinOs! Haha - bilingual <FAIL>.
I speak spanish , but can't write it. Don't worry i found my old fxxk partner running a place in dunkarico. Man the clarion has really gone down hill. You people are so uptight. It's just sex.
leroy

Fredonia, NY

#18 Feb 19, 2010
ohiogearjammer wrote:
<quoted text>I speak spanish , but can't write it. Don't worry i found my old fxxk partner running a place in dunkarico. Man the clarion has really gone down hill. You people are so uptight. It's just sex.
does she have a sister?

Location hidden

#19 Feb 22, 2010
She says she has 8 sisters. But heck if you think about it, turn them upside down. They are all sisters.
inyourface

Jamestown, NY

#20 Feb 23, 2010
ya, they all look pretty much the same looking at it that way!!!
hahaha

Fredonia, NY

#21 Feb 24, 2010
yea...you could say the same about truck drivers with little dicks...they all look the same...from any angle....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantauzzi Funeral Home (Apr '13) 8 hr HA HA 58
Rod Yonkers 20 hr Owes 1
MISSING: Patricia "SAM" Laemmerhirt age 26 (May '09) 23 hr John Doe 70
News 5 to be arraigned on drug charges in Jamestown,... (Mar '13) Sat Mike 48
David Pagan Fri Realist 21
The Bills Fri Realist 9
Direct TV charging $2.00 for Regional Sports Ne... (Mar '13) Fri jimscott39 40

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance