Fredonia, N.Y., man charged with sexu...

Fredonia, N.Y., man charged with sexual misconduct

There are 31 comments on the Go Erie story from Jan 8, 2010, titled Fredonia, N.Y., man charged with sexual misconduct. In it, Go Erie reports that:

A Fredonia, N.Y., man has been charged with sexual misconduct after investigators said he had an intimate relationship with a 15-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Go Erie.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jeff jones

Angola, NY

#1 Jan 8, 2010
go figure!!! fredonia is full of perverts!!!
prom queen

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Jan 8, 2010
jeff jones wrote:
Jeff, the world is full of perverts. Don't turn this into a Dunkirk Fredonia thing. As a Dunkirk resident, I must warn you that there are just as many reg. offenders in our back yards as theirs--don't cast stones.
jeff jones

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 9, 2010
true but you seem to see more on the streets in fredonia.... the whole area is bad,,,,must be the lack of work and things to do....lol
hmmm

Fredonia, NY

#4 Jan 9, 2010
I think it has to do with all the drugs on the streets!
PeopleAreFunny

Fredonia, NY

#5 Jan 9, 2010
hmmm wrote:
How about dysfunctional families? Kids without consistent rules and consequences are bound to do the wrong thing. A 20 year old, however, knows better than to have a relationship with a 15 year old. That is just gross. A 15 year old girl is not ready for anyone more than a year older.
Freddie

Bolivar, NY

#6 Jan 9, 2010
When I was 20, I looked for 25-30 yr. old babes!
Whathefuh

East Amherst, NY

#7 Jan 9, 2010
I'll admit, it's wrong. But consensual sex with someone 5 years younger than you, and sexually active at that, is not a sex crime. Girls are getting pregnant at 12 and 13. 14 and 15 year old girls are not what they used to be, nor do they look it. I know someone who made the same mistake. Where did he meet the girl? In a frigging bar!!!! It's easy to make the mistken assumption that the older guy was a "predator" or at least the aggressor. Don't be so sure. When I see how many of these girls dress, I can only wonder what the heck their parents are like! If you look like a hooker, that's how people treat you. And me personally, I always dated older girls when I was in my teens and twenties, and my generation truly worried about the term "jail bait"!
FactsPlease

Fredonia, NY

#8 Jan 9, 2010
Whathefuh wrote:
I'll admit, it's wrong. But consensual sex with someone 5 years younger than you, and sexually active at that, is not a sex crime. Girls are getting pregnant at 12 and 13. 14 and 15 year old girls are not what they used to be, nor do they look it. I know someone who made the same mistake. Where did he meet the girl? In a frigging bar!!!! It's easy to make the mistken assumption that the older guy was a "predator" or at least the aggressor. Don't be so sure. When I see how many of these girls dress, I can only wonder what the heck their parents are like! If you look like a hooker, that's how people treat you. And me personally, I always dated older girls when I was in my teens and twenties, and my generation truly worried about the term "jail bait"!
I tried to be nice in the previous posting, but many parents have no clue and/or don't care what their kids are doing. Everyday we work to instill the basic moral values with our kids including the JAIL BAIT talk, being considered a skank (slut). Pride, self esteem and curfews are part of our everyday life. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? Oh, wait, they're learning everything from their parents.
FactsPlease

Fredonia, NY

#9 Jan 9, 2010
Whathefuh wrote:
Their parents are skanks, that's why their kids are disgusting. No proper role models at home. When hard working people can pay for their sluts to have babies at 16 and they think it's great, what can you expect? Contraceptives are free and can protect you from STD's. Cleavage on teens is disgusting and I am sick of looking at it. Again, where are the parents? Oh, in Fredonia, they are probably doing someone else's spouse.
inquisitive

Jamestown, NY

#10 Jan 9, 2010
hmmm wrote:
Oh, I didn't know this was a "Bash Main Street in Dunkirk" thread. And Talcott Street, Ruggles St. Lincoln St....
Arrggh

Bolivar, NY

#11 Jan 9, 2010
Talking to a teacher who told a student she was dressed inappropriately (low cut, spaghetti straps, etc.). The parent came stomping in and told the principal that she didn't think it was inappropriate, since the kid got it out of mom's closet!

The apples don't fall too far from the tree.

Again, as has been stated repeatedly, "Where are the role models?"
WillOw

Springville, NY

#12 Jan 10, 2010
There is a time and place for a teenager to where the clothes they where. School is not one of them. And there should be a degree of what they wear out of the home. I know kids "want to look sexy" cause that is what Women" are wearing but they are women adults, not 15 years old. No one should be judge by what they wear, however it is hard not to when the 25 year is sleeping with a 20 something would that 20 something go after that girl if she was wearing spongebob or whatever probably not. She would then look her age. I was 22 when i met my husband at 18. Did not think he was 5 yrs younger then me but he was. We both feel in love and that was in the year 2000. When I was younger I always looked older and now as a parent i will never let my child out of home looking like that. Yes some outfits are cute but not appropriate for certain places. no one old or young should allow there breast to hang out in public. it is rude to i hate going to mall and it is not cause of the teenagers it is the adult woman there that dress so OMG crazy. really makes you feel uncomfortable. I have a almost 5 yr old boy who is Autistic and he says some crazy things and Boobs seem to be the first thing he notices on females or males and he will comment on them so i hate taking him in public due to him being subjected to how someone is poorly dressed. the sad thing is you can hear these woman saying " oh how cute this little boy is staring at me" hell that aint cute but gross, and embarrassing. I and big chested i have been blessed but i dress like a mom if i am out with adults only i will where something nice but not to revealing. I am no longer a single person with no kids i have to represent for my kids. To bad many other parents do not feel that way!!
wiggles

Dunkirk, NY

#13 Jan 10, 2010
Think about this one moms and dads of young men....if your 18 yr old son dates a younger girl can have the boy charge if inappropriate behavior takes place........so then you go the next step and think about your young person in this respect.......Senior boy...sophmore girlfriend......
or Freshman in college boy and his left behind jr or senior girlfriend..scary thought!
Saw it in school

Dunkirk, NY

#14 Jan 10, 2010
Freddie wrote:
When I was 20, I looked for 25-30 yr. old babes!
Exactly! Refer to "The Best lookin Broad over 45" take. This bastard is a predator. He targets 15 year old minds. We've seen this in High School; the older guys preying on young, stupid, insecure little girls. Five years difference is to much at this critical "Juncture". How would you like your daughter dating an immature 20 year old man? That is the question. Simpicity. Read William of Ockham. If you saw this loutish rake at your doorstep, cigarette in mouth, wanting to take your 15 year old daughter to, God only knows where they could go, how would you react? What would your basic, natural, appropriate, and most importantly, SIMPLEST response be to this weak chinned, gammy eyed, half bearded, bad breathed, bugger eating, mouth breathing, rotten toothed, deeply disturbed individual? I am sure he has a well worn ball cap worn backwards. Probably with a "Raiders" insignia on it.
What the

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2010
Saw it in school wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Refer to "The Best lookin Broad over 45" take. This bastard is a predator. He targets 15 year old minds. We've seen this in High School; the older guys preying on young, stupid, insecure little girls. Five years difference is to much at this critical "Juncture". How would you like your daughter dating an immature 20 year old man? That is the question. Simpicity. Read William of Ockham. If you saw this loutish rake at your doorstep, cigarette in mouth, wanting to take your 15 year old daughter to, God only knows where they could go, how would you react? What would your basic, natural, appropriate, and most importantly, SIMPLEST response be to this weak chinned, gammy eyed, half bearded, bad breathed, bugger eating, mouth breathing, rotten toothed, deeply disturbed individual? I am sure he has a well worn ball cap worn backwards. Probably with a "Raiders" insignia on it.
Think of the Senior in High School dating new Freshman girls...
FDIO

Jamestown, NY

#16 Jan 14, 2010
jeff jones wrote:
are you nuts dunkirk has way more perverts kiddies
Wellmaybe

East Amherst, NY

#17 Jan 15, 2010
What the wrote:
<quoted text>Think of the Senior in High School dating new Freshman girls...
EXCELLENT point!!! And it happens all of the time.
Barker

Bolivar, NY

#18 Jan 18, 2010
Chris ricotta is a pig! Keep your daughters away!
Paul Curry

Vero Beach, FL

#19 Jan 21, 2010
Chris would never do something like this, I have known him my whole life. Sure he likes to have fun and have a good time but this is surely a mistake. I think people have to be more understanding about the background he comes from. He has had it hard his whole life and it is easy to mistake someone that is younger for a older woman. Girls wear things that make them look old and some girls even look overdeveloped for there age. I would vouch for Chris because I love him, and he has done some pretty stupid stuff but this is not like him. I think that you should look at both sides. this girl is definitely partially at fault. People lie about there age constantly over the internet to seem older and cooler. Chris is not a pig, that comment is completely uncalled for.
yea

Fredonia, NY

#20 Jan 22, 2010
yea...just look at the little pigs on myspace...middle school girls that are 13 saying that they are 18...posting pics of themselves half naked and usually saying that they are into MEN...of ya ask me,it takes two...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantauzzi Funeral Home (Apr '13) 15 hr HA HA 58
Rod Yonkers Sat Owes 1
MISSING: Patricia "SAM" Laemmerhirt age 26 (May '09) Sat John Doe 70
News 5 to be arraigned on drug charges in Jamestown,... (Mar '13) Sat Mike 48
David Pagan Fri Realist 21
The Bills Fri Realist 9
Direct TV charging $2.00 for Regional Sports Ne... (Mar '13) Fri jimscott39 40

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance