What is the best iphone 5 case?

What is the best iphone 5 case?

Posted in the Fredonia Forum

Since: Oct 12

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
With the launch of every new iPhone comes an onslaught of cases to protect it. What's the best iphone 5 cases? Very hard to say. The problem is that everybody has different tastes in cases. And, of course, some folks choose not to bother with them at all.

if you have any iphone 5 cases you'd like to recommend (or don't care for), please add your comments section. I should also point out that not all the cases in the roundup are available yet. Some are due to arrive in late October or early November. And in some instances, a case may already be sold out after an initial production run.(Yes, case makers are scrambling to get new cases out the door as fast as they can).
http://www.iphone-5case.com
Big boy

Fredonia, NY

#2 Nov 25, 2012
The best case is the water and shock proof Outer box
yep!

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Otter box has my vote.
Rita

Fredonia, NY

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Otterbox defender
Fitness Fanatic

Fredonia, NY

#5 Nov 26, 2012
get rid of all that crap,this junk is ruining our country you people. Give your wife/husband and kids a hug,play a board game of some sort and then go outside and build a snowman.

Since: Sep 12

Fredonia, NY

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Topcapy wrote:
With the launch of every new iPhone comes an onslaught of cases to protect it. What's the best iphone 5 cases? Very hard to say. The problem is that everybody has different tastes in cases. And, of course, some folks choose not to bother with them at all.

if you have any iphone 5 cases you'd like to recommend (or don't care for), please add your comments section. I should also point out that not all the cases in the roundup are available yet. Some are due to arrive in late October or early November. And in some instances, a case may already be sold out after an initial production run.(Yes, case makers are scrambling to get new cases out the door as fast as they can).
http://www.iphone-5case.com
Otter Box is the best by far. Depending on your need there is a waterproof option that is not as tough or a rugged one that is not waterproof. The AT&T store in the tops plaza has them at the best prices I have seen and you don't need to be an AT&T customer to buy the case
cmon

Buffalo, NY

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Obviously just a spam topic. Are there any mods here to clean this stuff up? If its not this junk it's the same 3 people arguing politics or the same one person makes posts personally attacking people.
Fitness Fanatic

Fredonia, NY

#8 Nov 27, 2012
A Modest Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Otter Box is the best by far. Depending on your need there is a waterproof option that is not as tough or a rugged one that is not waterproof. The AT&T store in the tops plaza has them at the best prices I have seen and you don't need to be an AT&T customer to buy the case
garbage bag
Outside Looking In

Ardsley, NY

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Mophie, it's a battery charger.
boning her

Dunkirk, NY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
the blue one

Since: Sep 12

Fredonia, NY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Fitness Fanatic wrote:
<quoted text>garbage bag
Put one over your head
Anonymous

Thailand

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Otter Box is good,but also there are other element cases that are well-welcomed in the market,such as the lightweight natural bamboo case,see it here:
http://www.slickfans.com/ggmm-timberland-thai...

Since: Dec 12

Colonial Heights, VA

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Otter Box is a good choice for drop and shock protection but it is not waterproof. A Lifeproof case is a waterproof case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellis Renfroe 1 hr dindu 1
Nick shelley 3 hr Winning 1
Did someone get hit by a car Tuesday near Portl... 7 hr Table tennis 2
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Falcon follower 27
Vote For Donald Trump Jun 25 Help 9
Any dogging spots in Chautauqua county? Jun 25 Winning 7
Dunkirk CDBG worker quits Jun 23 Ajd 2

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredonia Mortgages