Where has joe white been!!!!!!!

Where has joe white been!!!!!!!

Posted in the Fredonia Forum

JACKMEOFF

Horseheads, NY

#1 Jul 27, 2012
I can't believe he has nothing to say out his fat mouth!!!!!!!!
rambo smith

Fredonia, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2012
have you checked under all the rocks?
Alias

Youngstown, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2012
He's been on here---just has MANY personalities!!!
ITWA

Horseheads, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2012
PROBABLY pulling his pud!!!!!
blu

Fredonia, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2012
OMGosh this obsession with Joe White is beyond ridiculous!!!(Not to mention strange and scary) Who ever this is really needs to get a life and find something a little more interesting and important to discuss on topics.
ITWA

Horseheads, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2012
blu wrote:
OMGosh this obsession with Joe White is beyond ridiculous!!!(Not to mention strange and scary) Who ever this is really needs to get a life and find something a little more interesting and important to discuss on topics.
Mabe you shouldn't be on topix to discuss important issues. If you want more of serious discussion try the bebate team!!!!LOL BETTER yet go over to joe numb nut whites house!!!
BONJOVI

Horseheads, NY

#7 Aug 27, 2012
WHERE HAS LITTLE JOEY BEEN.He is missed so much.I know he has been going under a couple different names LOL!!!!
who cares

Fredonia, NY

#8 Aug 28, 2012
who cares...we don't have to listen to his incessent BS!
Glenn

Fredonia, NY

#9 Aug 28, 2012
who cares wrote:
who cares...we don't have to listen to his incessent BS!
Why,your benefit card run out and you need a handout.lol
who cares

Fredonia, NY

#10 Aug 28, 2012
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>Why,your benefit card run out and you need a handout.lol
what exactly does this mean jerk?oh i mean joe...who else is concerned who picked up their benefit check? yea i got there before you...to bad so sad! GFY
Glenn

Fredonia, NY

#11 Aug 28, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>what exactly does this mean jerk?oh i mean joe...who else is concerned who picked up their benefit check? yea i got there before you...to bad so sad! GFY
Actually it's really very simple,look at your benefit card and see who issues it.Don't have a clue what GFY means,is that some sort of code for I need my dope?lol (PS joe is in Tampa,read the paper)
jackmeoff

Horseheads, NY

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's really very simple,look at your benefit card and see who issues it.Don't have a clue what GFY means,is that some sort of code for I need my dope?lol (PS joe is in Tampa,read the paper)
newsflash go fkk yourself!!
Glenn

Fredonia, NY

#13 Aug 28, 2012
jackmeoff wrote:
<quoted text> newsflash go fkk yourself!!
From you it of course had to mean filth,thats the way the uneducated usually express themselves. what a pitiful excuse for a human being. I pray you are not bringing any children into the world.
jackmeoff

Horseheads, NY

#14 Aug 28, 2012
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>From you it of course had to mean filth,thats the way the uneducated usually express themselves. what a pitiful excuse for a human being. I pray you are not bringing any children into the world.
I WAS just explaining what GFY stood for.I find it funny you don't know what that means.But it shouldn't suprise me because your a big DICK DORK!!!that has lived a very sheltered life.HAVE A NICE NIGHT DORKIS!!!!!
jackmeoff

Horseheads, NY

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's really very simple,look at your benefit card and see who issues it.Don't have a clue what GFY means,is that some sort of code for I need my dope?lol (PS joe is in Tampa,read the paper)
TAMPA is a good place for joe. Mabe you should go join him and with any kind of luck a flock of pelicans will fly up both of your arssholes!!
who cares

Fredonia, NY

#16 Aug 29, 2012
joe's a tampon...yea we know! and glenn..i think the best part of you ran down you mama's leg! What does a benefit card have to do with anything...oh thats something joe white trash would say! are you little joe,otherwise how would you know where joe is?
Glenn

Fredonia, NY

#17 Aug 29, 2012
Just looking at the three previous posts further illustrates how the lack of quality education and not having parental(a mom and dad) guidance effects the brains of people. How sad to read the decadent posts put forth by these poor souls. Pray that they bring no offspring into the world.
who cares

Fredonia, NY

#19 Aug 29, 2012
Glenn wrote:
Just looking at the three previous posts further illustrates how the lack of quality education and not having parental(a mom and dad) guidance effects the brains of people. How sad to read the decadent posts put forth by these poor souls. Pray that they bring no offspring into the world.
yes,i can tell you must be educated...like someone who sits by the computer waiting for someone to make a comment that you can critize,just like joe! your daddy!
bob

Horseheads, NY

#21 Sep 5, 2012
Probably at a gay convention!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3rd Ward Councilman Short Memory 3 hr Really 42
Meth lab bust in westfield 6 hr Tim 5
Walmart 6 hr r Cane 2
News Brocton man charged with meth possession in tra... 14 hr Votee 6
Brittany and Matt 23 hr outtheinsider 25
drug dealers no consequences (Jan '16) Tue Resident 35
News Brocton Woman Charged With Abandoning Now-Decea... (Aug '16) Tue Tim 12

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredonia Mortgages