Fredonia, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2012

Since: Sep 12

Fredonia, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Haymitch wrote:
Anyone see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xUPJQmVPNBgXX
Yes, I say good for those boys. Have some fun in the summertime.
joe white

Wilmington, DE

#3 Dec 6, 2012
I say where are the cops.

Fredonia, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Hopefully dealing with a real issue
hey

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Video is not public.
Rita

Fredonia, NY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
It showed all kinds of local 18-20 year olds smoking pot, drinking, spray painting trains. It had their faces, full names, holding bongs, in parents houses partying acting drunk. I even saw the bearded pot dealer in the park right outside the police office. My 9 year old showed it to me a couple weeks ago. Someone took a smart pill and shut it down. Hopefully some of their parents saw it. Chanel name was SSEVENONESIXX

Break the law and create the evidence of crimes in process. How dumb.
blo

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
the fredonia police are the biggest customers of the drug dealers.
STDTF

Fredonia, NY

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Rita wrote:
It showed all kinds of local 18-20 year olds smoking pot, drinking, spray painting trains. It had their faces, full names, holding bongs, in parents houses partying acting drunk. I even saw the bearded pot dealer in the park right outside the police office. My 9 year old showed it to me a couple weeks ago. Someone took a smart pill and shut it down. Hopefully some of their parents saw it. Chanel name was SSEVENONESIXX
Break the law and create the evidence of crimes in process. How dumb.
Drugs will do that to you.

Fredonia, NY

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Well we certainly know that no one who did drugs in the 60's-70's turned out successful. These kids are all doomed!
nothing

Burbank, CA

#10 Dec 9, 2012
well modest mouse i disagree potential can come from anyone doesn't matter weather you do drugs or not and maybe you guys should be a little more sympathetic weren't you teenagers at one point we all have done things were not proud of but we shouldn't have to bury them because society says its bad we should be able to say "I'm proud of the things i did because they shaped me into the person i am today".welcome to 2012 you let your children watch rap videos with guys having sex with girls and smoking pot and drinking its no different then this. you people and websites like this are the reason why america is falling apart no one makes there own decisions anymore they have the internet do it for them. People have done drugs and have done other things there not proud of but they did them and cant take them back, you guys do not have to forgive those people but GOD will and thats the only approval you need. have a nice day :)
nothing

Burbank, CA

#12 Dec 10, 2012
haha well thats why i feel bad for you, who are you to tell people they will never be anything its people like you who drive people to commit suicide i did drugs and now I'm in california perusing my dream I'm not doomed and neither is anyone in that movie you guys just think your so smart well you don't have to believe in god but i and millions of other like me do and I'm sorry you cant forgive people but your nobody to me and i don't care if i have your approval or not, in my opinion your worst then the people in this video but its whatever I'm not going to continue arguing one day you'll have to meet your maker and you'll realize how naive you were. Thats why i fee bad for you
Jeff

Fredonia, NY

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Learn how to use a period and then maybe people will read your post.
STDTF

Fredonia, NY

#14 Dec 10, 2012
nothing wrote:
haha well thats why i feel bad for you, who are you to tell people they will never be anything its people like you who drive people to commit suicide i did drugs and now I'm in california perusing my dream I'm not doomed and neither is anyone in that movie you guys just think your so smart well you don't have to believe in god but i and millions of other like me do and I'm sorry you cant forgive people but your nobody to me and i don't care if i have your approval or not, in my opinion your worst then the people in this video but its whatever I'm not going to continue arguing one day you'll have to meet your maker and you'll realize how naive you were. Thats why i fee bad for you
Another example of what the stuff does to your brain.

Dunkirk, NY

#15 Dec 10, 2012
My last post was sarcasm, thought it was obvious but apparently not.
nothing

Burbank, CA

#16 Dec 10, 2012
well my bad for not seeing your sarcasm, but as for everyone else your not worth my time, have fun living in fredonia!
never

Burbank, CA

#17 Dec 10, 2012
STDTF wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of what the stuff does to your brain.
pretty sure marijuana does nothing to you but you don't know cause you've never done it.You have 0 room to talk I will put 10 grand down says I turn out 10 times more successful then you. Stop acting like you know everything just cause you lived your life a certain way doesn't mean everyone should live it that way too I know people who did all sorts of drugs growing up and now they are making a half a million a year or more so ill take my advice from people like that not people like you who sit there and tell others there not good enough so sorry but your way wrong!!!
roger

Fredonia, NY

#18 Dec 24, 2012
Hey never...your first name doesnt happen to be Clifford does it?
truth

Fredonia, NY

#19 Dec 25, 2012
a man should be judged by the quality of his work , not his piss!
Chairman

Buffalo, NY

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Try going to Dunkirk; the thruway bridge at the plaza is like going thru Check Point Charlie from west to eat Berlin!
wrong

Buffalo, NY

#21 Jun 14, 2014
Everyone has their own entitlement to live THEIR life the way THEY want to. You can't tell someone they're living life the wrong way because of the way you were brought up and the values that you were taught. I know each one of those adults in the video and they are nothing wrong to society. They could be selling cocaine to middle schoolers but instead they are keeping to themselves and not hurting anyone else. If you have a problem with the video don't watch it, it's that simple. I'm for the video and everyone that's in it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassadagas school superintendent lost job. (Nov '13) 31 min Truth 28
soccer 12 hr Sam Bud Conti 2
Dunkirk Little League (Feb '11) 14 hr tiffanymay1 12
Walgreen In DK NY was robbed this afternoon in ... (Aug '13) Fri Darnelle 23
News Two charged in Fredonia drug bust Thu roger 5
Hooten (Aug '13) Wed fishey 9
News Pomfret wants to see Fredonia ambulance numbers Wed nystate 11
More from around the web

Fredonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE