justcurious

Painted Post, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2012
hes an old friend from school- is he still married to sandy or did he remarry another woman?? I hear he's a bar fly- but not often with sandy, whats his story?
Shelly Dillenburg

Fredonia, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Old friend how about not a friend..Dave and
Sandy George are the most gracious friendly fun smart considerate generous people that I have known for years..hey justcurious why be such a coward and hide behind a fake name..so What is his story he is a better man then you can even imagine to be.
ppl make me sick

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Apr 23, 2012
very well said shelly
MikeMichaels

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Good job Shelly. Obviously this is another loser trying to start trouble.
Shelly Dillenburg

Fredonia, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2012
He is just jealous..misery loves company
MikeMichaels wrote:
Good job Shelly. Obviously this is another loser trying to start trouble.
Non-of-your-busi ness

Fredonia, NY

#6 Apr 23, 2012
People really have nothing better to do than to post about other people online. Dave and Sandy are happily married with a beautiful family. Sandy does not need to be attatched to Daves hip, and also no sorry she does not SIGN IN with him at the clubs. But they do go out together alot and spend quality time with eachother. And for your FYI a "bar-fly" is being a little dramatic dont you think!!!!! Mind your own business and worry about yourselfand your family!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The hottest men in Dunkirk. Go! 10 hr Howoman 3
Who are you going to vote for in the County Exe... (Aug '13) Sun Mike 10
Do Not Re-Elect David Prince Town Justice (Aug '11) Sat SICKOFCRUDEPOWERP... 114
News City Man Charged Following Fredonia Burglary (Sep '15) Sat The Bull 13
Is the white inn still open(bar,dining room)? Jul 20 Dean woods 11
Nick shelley Jul 20 Gregarious 6
White inn krauza-less? Jul 20 Gregarious 1

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredonia Mortgages