First Prev
of 4
Next Last
brown434

Bolivar, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2011
I went out for fish fry last night with the family and I left it to my daughter to decide where to go. She picked Eastside Grille and honestly I've never been there before this but oh my god they had the best fish fry I've had in a very long time. Never even knew the place existed!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Haven't had a fish fry there, but I will say they have great wings and sandwiches. We had garlic/butter/parmesian wings there fri evening. Eastside Grille was in the upper few restaurants at tne Wingfest in Dunkirk along with Whiskey Hill Saloon in Cassadaga.
cheesey

Buffalo, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2011
INS REP wrote:
Haven't had a fish fry there, but I will say they have great wings and sandwiches. We had garlic/butter/parmesian wings there fri evening. Eastside Grille was in the upper few restaurants at tne Wingfest in Dunkirk along with Whiskey Hill Saloon in Cassadaga.
best kept secret in Fredonia. I always forget about this place but whenever I go, the food is amazing.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 1, 2011
cheesey wrote:
<quoted text>best kept secret in Fredonia. I always forget about this place but whenever I go, the food is amazing.
It's actually our choice mid priced restaurant in Fredonia. Try their ribs sometime! Great grilled sandwiches! The place won't leave a large dent in your wallet either! Another good fish fry is Liberty Cafe. I haven't had one at Eastside, but I'm going to try it.
cheesey

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2011
INS REP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually our choice mid priced restaurant in Fredonia. Try their ribs sometime! Great grilled sandwiches! The place won't leave a large dent in your wallet either! Another good fish fry is Liberty Cafe. I haven't had one at Eastside, but I'm going to try it.
Rainbow Inn has outstanding food also. Nice little quiet place.
Hopefully

Bowmansville, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2011
Have no fears, ask any question and INSREP can tell you what the answer is, from the best food to the best guns to the best politicians and political platforms. But, never forget, he's a Mangus, and he'll always be a Mangus.
I am just saying

Fredonia, NY

#7 Aug 1, 2011
Tops takeout
cheesey

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 1, 2011
Hopefully wrote:
Have no fears, ask any question and INSREP can tell you what the answer is, from the best food to the best guns to the best politicians and political platforms. But, never forget, he's a Mangus, and he'll always be a Mangus.
Don't really care who he is, we were just talking about good food and where to find it.
Hopefully

Bowmansville, NY

#9 Aug 1, 2011
cheesey wrote:
<quoted text>Don't really care who he is, we were just talking about good food and where to find it.
And Insrep bases LOTS of his opinions on who his CUSTOMERS are!!!!
nick

Bolivar, NY

#10 Aug 1, 2011
eastside has amazing fish fry and its one of the cheapest ones in the area i believe
cheesey

Buffalo, NY

#11 Aug 2, 2011
Hopefully wrote:
<quoted text>And Insrep bases LOTS of his opinions on who his CUSTOMERS are!!!!
Great hope whatever business he's in, he does excellent.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 2, 2011
cheesey wrote:
<quoted text>Rainbow Inn has outstanding food also. Nice little quiet place.
I love Rainbow Inn Fish Fry-always consistent. They must follow recipe cards because the sides have been the same forever.
Resident

Waverly, NY

#13 Aug 2, 2011
The best is at VFW in Sheridan..... great prices too
cheesey

Buffalo, NY

#14 Aug 2, 2011
Resident wrote:
The best is at VFW in Sheridan..... great prices too
yes I agree, very good there. Lots of room and priced right.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 2, 2011
Hopefully wrote:
Hi Jim! Third day of retirement? You still don't get it. What you give is what you get. If you give negative, you get back negative. I wish you could have watched Joel Osteen this past Sunday AM. He talked about people with low self esteem, negativity,depression, etc. He talked about how the stress and depression shortens their life, and how people avoid them like the plague. He also talked about how you could turn it all around! Some people get it, some don't. i honestly believe some people will never change because "that's the way they've always been". Look at an alcoholic. If he stops drinking, all of those years he invested in drinking would be lost. Right? That's the mentality of a lot of people.
Mooseknuckle

Rochester, NY

#16 Aug 5, 2011
The best fish fry is at Rock Mattone's house
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#17 Aug 5, 2011
cheesey wrote:
<quoted text>Don't really care who he is, we were just talking about good food and where to find it.
i agree,"ins rep" was merely expressing his opinion,whats so god awful wrong about that?
Hmmmm

Bowmansville, NY

#18 Aug 5, 2011
joe white wrote:
<quoted text>i agree,"ins rep" was merely expressing his opinion,whats so god awful wrong about that?
Well, Joe, if you knew him like some of us do, you'd get the animosity. He's a jerkoff, plain and simple, a liar and a con artist. "Nuff said!
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#19 Aug 5, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Joe, if you knew him like some of us do, you'd get the animosity. He's a jerkoff, plain and simple, a liar and a con artist. "Nuff said!
well sir i don't know of him and as far as i'm concerned his comments about fish frys do not paint him as you say. people say lots of things about me as well which of course are not true and are just unfounded accusations. i am not saying by any stretch you are not being truthful but rather i don't pass judgements on to others based on topix sayings. anyway i'm going to try the Eastside Grill!
Dad

Little Genesee, NY

#20 Aug 5, 2011
joe white wrote:
<quoted text>well sir i don't know of him and as far as i'm concerned his comments about fish frys do not paint him as you say. people say lots of things about me as well which of course are not true and are just unfounded accusations. i am not saying by any stretch you are not being truthful but rather i don't pass judgements on to others based on topix sayings. anyway i'm going to try the Eastside Grill!
You'll like it there Joe !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikey Poo, Where are you??? :?) 9 hr Zeke the Pinhead 7
Who has the best fish fry in the Dunkirk- Fredo... (Jul '12) Mon bfb 11
Nick Shelley Mon Winning 27
Married women for fun Mon Zeke the Pinhead 22
Looking for a bj and willing to pay (Jun '15) Sun Brandon 4
Deep dark nunnery tales, From The Large appenda... Sun Zeke the Pinhead 13
Zeke the pinhead revealed Sun Zeke the Pinhead 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredonia Mortgages