Run out of Town

yesindeed

Fredonia, NY

#121 May 10, 2010
Sorry, mis-typed bet should be but!
Forestville hick

Jamestown, NY

#122 May 11, 2010
Pagano made sully look reel stupids last nite!
ACU

Fredonia, NY

#123 May 11, 2010
Mr Drunkirk wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Cerrie expects to be the next mayor?? He has to become smarter concerning laws real quick then.
It looks like Cerrie and the other trustees were caught asleep at the switch and not following the meeting laws here.
Mayor Sullivan knew the law and out smarted them all.
Looks like the trustees where the ones trying the "slithery, sneaky stuff".
Sullivan was following the law and the trustees were not. It is simple as that.
Wish to rethink or restate this dribble now? Sullivan is clueless BBP Bring back Pagano
haley

Dunkirk, NY

#124 May 11, 2010
Forestville hick wrote:
Pagano made sully look reel stupids last nite!
Hick baby, are you coming over thursday night to have some fun baby????

Let me know, OK.....

haley your sexy comet
ACU

Fredonia, NY

#125 May 11, 2010
yesindeed wrote:
Well it appears that Sullivan lied, it is the 5 trustees that sign the tax warrant, NOT the mayor! Anyone else watch the Village board meeting tonight, Sullivan lost this one, some lawyer, quoted the law, bet apparently never read it first! Hahahahaha...wow.
Who signed the last few Tax warrants? Was it the board? Was it Sully I am betting it was the board and thank goodness Pagano had the stones to (grand)stand up and bring this to the publics attention.(although Sam Drayo was on the ball and knew he was full of beans) It is going to get interesting
Mr Drunkirk

Fredonia, NY

#126 May 11, 2010
ACU wrote:
<quoted text> Wish to rethink or restate this dribble now? Sullivan is clueless BBP Bring back Pagano
I will rethink everything I said about Mayor Sullivan, but NOT about Cerrie.
Forestville hick

Jamestown, NY

#127 May 11, 2010
can i brings my paw too
Caring About Fredonia

Fredonia, NY

#128 May 11, 2010
Sullivan doesn't care about Fredonia or the people who live there. He is just trying to take care of his rental property buddies, Sullivan didn't even live in Fredonia until he decided to run for mayor. Enough is enough, the Village is a changing community, I only hope the Village is Solvent when his tenure is over. I hope the people of Fredonia remember how is ruining the reputation of this community.
Observer Hater

Fredonia, NY

#129 May 11, 2010
Has anyone notice how Sullivan has John D'Agastino from the OBSERVER in his pocket. I am sick of reading one sided articles, excuse me I mean Opinions in the daily paper. The Observer use to right articles that presented both sides of an issue, which allowed the reader to form their own opinion based on objective and informed facts. That is responsible journalism. D'Agastino has turned the paper into his opinionated rag to serve his own agenda. It's time we let the owners of the paper know how wrong this is. When Sully wants his lieing retoric in the paper, it gets headlines.
yesindeed

Fredonia, NY

#130 May 12, 2010
Sullivan has sealed his fate with this latest fiasco! He truly does not have a clue what he is doing!
hahahaha

Fredonia, NY

#131 May 12, 2010
The Board of trustees should take a vote of no confidence in the mayor!!!!!
The Real Laugh

Fredonia, NY

#132 May 12, 2010
In general, Fredonia has been a place of political sanity, where those elected represent the middle, the common position. And politics has typically played a minor role in governance.

Mike Sullivan was elected because Frank Pagano is the way he has always been. Basically, a jerk.

But, he was a terrific Mayor.

Mike Sullivan is also sometimes a jerk. But, he is not a good Mayor, as has been seen over and over. We gave him a chance and the Village has not looked this bad, financially or any other way, in decades.

Mike Sullivan was also elected in part because of the growing power of politics in Fredonia races. He is a part of a strong, organized Pomfret Republican gang, and the Mayor has never been as political as it is now.

This is not to say that this is Mike's fault alone, or the Republican Party's fault alone. The Democrats are just as bad.

We need to fight this by electing people without strong allegiance to any political party.

We need to elect people whose reputation for sane leadership and integrity is paramount.

Most of all, we need to get those types of people to run for office. From BOTH political parties.
Forestville hick

Jamestown, NY

#133 May 12, 2010
SULLy = loser.
Lil Red Riding Hood

Fredonia, NY

#134 May 12, 2010
Why are you all dumping on the Mayor. He did what he could to preserve his budget which called for a flat budget. The trustees budget calls for a 50 cent increase. Do we really need another full time police officer in the village. I give Sully credit for doing what he thought was right.
yesindeed

Fredonia, NY

#135 May 12, 2010
Lil Red Riding Hood wrote:
Why are you all dumping on the Mayor. He did what he could to preserve his budget which called for a flat budget. The trustees budget calls for a 50 cent increase. Do we really need another full time police officer in the village. I give Sully credit for doing what he thought was right.
Got to be the family here, they are the only support he has left besides the Town of Pomfret board. Preserve what budget, he underfunded all the budget lines for basic pay for employees, he wanted to turn off street lights, he would have put the Village in dire financial straights! Which would probably be part of his master plan to sell out the Village. So deny all you want, but you are probably a relative of Sullivan's. 50 cents is only about 11 dollars to most, look whats happening in Dunkirk, no tax increase in years, and the City is falling apart, equipment is breaking down, the sewer and water plants are not updated and they have serious problems! City tax payers are in for a big tax increase sometime soon! Fredonia had 16 Full time Officers with less population and less calls for service, they are busier now than ever before, with a much larger population. You are just as clueless as the mayor or just plain dumb.
lll

Fredonia, NY

#136 May 13, 2010
Its true about the lights and there is much much more. Remember when he did not want to clean the sidewalks downtown because the snow will melt anyway? Not much said when he lived in Forestville, maybe he should go back there and give his expertise.
Forestville hick

Jamestown, NY

#137 May 13, 2010
he use to sneak arounds at nite to see what the cops an fire hall guys were goin' when he was a trUstee. this is the kind of idiot sully is
MattD

Walton, NY

#138 May 14, 2010
Theresareason wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they've been complaining because all the Mayor has done since he took office, starting with his being "the last mayor of Fredonia" speech, is to try and destroy the village! And some of the sleazy games he played during the elections were a bit much, not including the behind the scenes games played with various Town of Pomfret officials (Jim Oakes/Rod Pennica/Mike Vinceguerra) since day one. Sorry, he earned every slam he's taken.
you sure have alot of different names MR Buffalo! You are dead wrong about the sheriffs who are more visable then our own keystone boys.Their downtown,pomfer, rt 60 into Dk. substations in Brocton,dunkirk police station and BOCES.Fredonia pays how many sgts,and a chief? Wo are the sgts. in charge of 3-4 cops. We DO NOT need another FPofficer. After all who brought in the 911 sevice,the sheriffs and we al know it works well Quit using so many names and maybe you'll figure where you stand damn idiot.I suppose you have all the answers concernig being a perfect mayor too.
seenit

Fredonia, NY

#139 May 15, 2010
MattD wrote:
<quoted text> you sure have alot of different names MR Buffalo! You are dead wrong about the sheriffs who are more visable then our own keystone boys.Their downtown,pomfer, rt 60 into Dk. substations in Brocton,dunkirk police station and BOCES.Fredonia pays how many sgts,and a chief? Wo are the sgts. in charge of 3-4 cops. We DO NOT need another FPofficer. After all who brought in the 911 sevice,the sheriffs and we al know it works well Quit using so many names and maybe you'll figure where you stand damn idiot.I suppose you have all the answers concernig being a perfect mayor too.
How can the sheriff be more visible when they barely have a road patrol, and the County wants to cut whats left! The sheriff may have brought in the 911 system, he is also trying to shove a 12 million dollar radio system down our throats that we can not afford. All police Depts. have a supervisor on an given shifts, your post does not make much sense at all. I have quite a few friends that are Deputies, they all do not have much good to say about their own Department, they do say that road patrol coverage is very poor and politics play a big part in what goes on in the department. No mayor is perfect, but the one we have now in Fredonia is a complete joke, he proposed a budget that was completely wrong, underfunded everything, wanted to cut street lights, what happens when the Village would have run out of money before the year was up with his budget? His budget was a ruse, a set up to try and pave the way for him to dissolve the Village. Like I said a complete JOKE!
Theresareason

Buffalo, NY

#140 May 15, 2010
MattD wrote:
<quoted text> you sure have alot of different names MR Buffalo! You are dead wrong about the sheriffs who are more visable then our own keystone boys.Their downtown,pomfer, rt 60 into Dk. substations in Brocton,dunkirk police station and BOCES.Fredonia pays how many sgts,and a chief? Wo are the sgts. in charge of 3-4 cops. We DO NOT need another FPofficer. After all who brought in the 911 sevice,the sheriffs and we al know it works well Quit using so many names and maybe you'll figure where you stand damn idiot.I suppose you have all the answers concernig being a perfect mayor too.
1) At any given time, there are no more than 5 Sheriff patrol cars on duty. Late at night, 3!(this does not include the ONE specially funded dedicated-to- speeding tickets car) 2)Sheriffs, by law, are not really patrol officers, they are "Officers of the Court", and jailers. They are just that in many places downstate. Their main function by state constitution is to serve court papers, warrants, etc., and to provide security at jails and in the court rooms, PERIOD! 3) The only places they are visible is a paid for service. They do not provide road patrols to Pomfret nor provide officers in Brocton for free, idiot! If I'm not mistaken, Pomfret and Brocton both pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for the "services" the Sheriffs provide. Apparently the taxes you pay to the county aren't enough, as another example of "layers of government" and what your Town taxes do NOT provide!!! 4) The officer at BOCES is not free either, the schools pay for that officer to be there. The schools could also just allow teachers to deal with behaviors and get rid of him too.(another unnecessary and expensive service your school taxes provide)5)911 is a service ALL counties have, and includes the State Police, fire and ambulance services,and is a dispatcher, not an officer, and again, is paid for by a separate funding mechanism. 6) There's more to being Mayor than not raising taxes or building up a fund balance. There are things to be maintained, services to be provided, and being in tune with which of those things are deemed important to citizens of the village, providing information to those same people what their options are, and what they cost, so they can make their needs and wants known. Coming into office with an agenda to do away with the village and not much else is not what a good mayor would do. So, is that the perfect mayor? Maybe, maybe not, but a whole lot closer than Sully ever got, or Frankie either, for that matter. Frankie is the reason Fredonia never got their reservoir dug deeper and lots of other things were let go, and will now be twice as expensive to fix. But, by golly, he sure had a great fund balance! So there, idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body Found in Brocton NY 8 min Boe12 3
Susan alvarado Fri holly 5
David Pagan (Jul '16) Apr 19 Sam 31
Kate pinkoski Apr 19 Steve 1
sewage discharge Apr 19 Hecter 15
Romeo Gonzales Apr 18 You are Welcome 10
pros Apr 17 Hey Douche 2

Fredonia Jobs

Personal Finance

Fredonia Mortgages