medicated supers

childs play

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Downtownbrown

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2008
Well here we go now you can let everyone know what takes place in the stalog.How much can one take when it involves pride,friendship,dedication and family.The big bosses from out of town will now know what is felt here.
Cyclone

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2008
Whats the deal with Special Metals? Can u explain to me whats going on down there?
bullhonk

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2008
Cyclone wrote:
Whats the deal with Special Metals? Can u explain to me whats going on down there?
The upper bosses sre treating employees like dirt even mentioning the fact that a monkey can do the work!One boss has no balls so he uses the messed up next in lineD.D. to carry out dirty deeds. Some of this brass is highly medicated doctor or not.Another one D.B. stole(with his kind of money with the help of the crazy lady at Underdogs in the D&F plaza a guys shepherd pup( see pet or dog groomer in topix).You will be seeing a lot more on this I'm sure because the workers want these guys terminated and are working with company officals.
Lookinfine

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2008
Heard the employees are going after 3 plant supervisors for all kinds of dirty deeds.These people work hard enough without being spit on by those who have succeeded because of them.Tear it up people.I know one boss is a thief stealing a guy from Fredonia dog.Its all over topix -pet groomer Sicko
Sick and Tired

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2008
Hopefully soon those three #$@# heads get whats coming to them D.D, D.B. and P.E. They are all corrupt and D.D. has serious physiological problems and should not be in the position he is in. D.B. is a push over piece of #$#@ and a huge back stabber. They all deserved to get fired. And it is the worst place in America to work at.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bullhonk

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2008
Sick and Tired wrote:
Hopefully soon those three #$@# heads get whats coming to them D.D, D.B. and P.E. They are all corrupt and D.D. has serious physiological problems and should not be in the position he is in. D.B. is a push over piece of #$#@ and a huge back stabber. They all deserved to get fired. And it is the worst place in America to work at.
Here it is bro speak out and get your friends and fellow workers to check in. There is also one on the Dunkirk site
Bullhonk

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2008
Cyclone wrote:
Hey there is another site in Dunkirk topix.Also a poll .Check it out and add what you want.Let other workers know about it to.
The rug girl

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 18, 2008
I think DD has dreamy eyes. And why didn't he share his meds? I would have stole some if I knew where he hid them.
Cavedigger

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2008
The rug girl wrote:
I think DD has dreamy eyes. And why didn't he share his meds? I would have stole some if I knew where he hid them.
Hey I believe u r goin at it on all 4s stick to the subject.I know who u r & DB thinks your scuzz.Its Dan who is poppin so better get down on all 4s for that .Dreamy ass.Better yet if your not here for us take off.
Venus

United States

#11 Oct 18, 2008
If we band we can stand remember that people. This is 2008 and there is no reason to loose you dignity and self pride.Obviously they have very unhappy lifes of their own.I know the one bosses wife is toatal trash on Middlesex.Go read the other sites about SM in Dk. and Fred. And if you really want info go to PetGroomer where Don and his wife have made major enemies.What a card she is huh guys!Running to the plant with her trap flapping at him. Mmm makes you wonder who the real boss is! Come on say your piece all or you deserve to be ousted.What are they goona do mistreat us,steal from us, threaten us.No more
meds

Fredonia, NY

#12 Oct 18, 2008
The rug girl wrote:
dony steal just ask me
TruBlu

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2008
Sick and Tired wrote:
________S&T I agree with you and Venus this place is definitely messed up all due to the manangement.And yeah who is runniing the place Don or his wacko wife Jean.(to bad she is not aware of his playfullness with certain girls at the plant)although I don't know her she has quite a rep in the area coming from trashy family and spreading from here to westfield to Fred. and Dk. as well as Stockton. Guess their a good match .Both "lie,steal puppys,mean and rotten and treat EVERYONE like the dirt they are".I read all that stuff in pet groomer.Boy have they made enemies.They'll eat give it time.
Hotblooded

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2008
Sick and Tired wrote:
Hey SnT do you know if this so called big contract was voted on by the workers and what the outcome was. I was told at a local store that the employees would NOT vote on it until the top 3 idiots were terminated. Rather not say who told me for their sake
tootsie

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2008
The rug girl wrote:
Ruggy you forgot to mention the 3 amigos having sex on our time.Are you one of the chicks that go in the conf. room?
notsokind

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2008
Hey I know where DB loves if anyone wold like to frop MeadJean a note ,43 middelesex,fred.I read that and more on the pet groomer site. By the way guys stop by that site and put in help or info for the guy they stole the pup from.
Sage

United States

#17 Oct 21, 2008
Hotblooded wrote:
<quoted text>Hey SnT do you know if this so called big contract was voted on by the workers and what the outcome was. I was told at a local store that the employees would NOT vote on it until the top 3 idiots were terminated. Rather not say who told me for their sake
The first vote on the contract was that they voted no. The second time they voted yes because some bigwig asshole came down and made a bunch of empty promises about doing an investigation into the three Don, Dale, and Pete. Obviously it was all lies just like the rest of them. So in terms they did not get shit on the contract besides a big pole up the ass. This will keep continuing until the workers take a stand. We will see if that ever happens and hopefully it does.
Mad man

Fredonia, NY

#18 Oct 21, 2008
those f*#!* are going down!!!!!!
Sick and Tired wrote:
LMFAO

Bradenton, FL

#19 Oct 22, 2008
Mad man wrote:
those f*#!* are going down!!!!!!
<quoted text>
ID LIKE TO SEE D D PUT A FOOT IN YOUR ALLS YOU KNOW WHAT FOR TALKING SMACK ON HERE
you must be kidding

Lake Jackson, TX

#20 Oct 22, 2008
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>ID LIKE TO SEE D D PUT A FOOT IN YOUR ALLS YOU KNOW WHAT FOR TALKING SMACK ON HERE
Dale Delcamp isnt man enough
you mustt be kidding

Fredonia, NY

#21 Oct 22, 2008
like his sister debbie, hes a fake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jukz. Bully & BooBoo arrested for robbing house... 1 hr Dksu 27
Use Uber 3 hr 24andmore 6
Another piece of Shit for The Village Of Brocto... 6 hr Slobs 3
Pullman street 9 hr KimBerley 1
Who are the well known Burglars in Dunkirk that... 11 hr PhillipDranger 1
Used car dealers (Aug '10) 11 hr Dksu 61
Roundabout Sat Forestville hick 16

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance