Ex-police officer faces DWI and drug ...

Ex-police officer faces DWI and drug charges

There are 171 comments on the Buffalo News story from Jan 24, 2008, titled Ex-police officer faces DWI and drug charges. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

A former Fredonia police officer faces a variety of charges - including drunken driving and possessing marijuana - after he lost control of his car early Wednesday on Chautauqua Road and sheared off a utility ... via Buffalo News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

GoodGod

East Amherst, NY

#148 Nov 23, 2011
Every cop who served with him is guilty of hiding or not reporting serious malfeasance on Testa's part while he was an active police officer. So, what makes ANY of them any better than he was? This was a man with a gun and huge responsibilities to serve and protect that was repotedly often too drunk or stoned to do any of that safely. This was a police officer who reportedly routinely committed criminal acts and was never turned in. He was fired only after a private citizen turned him in for theft and forgery. So, question: why trust ANY cop? If their blind loyalty to "one of their own" can make them ignore so much, how safe are you as a citizen if you get in the middle of that situation?
CMT

Westfield, NY

#149 Nov 23, 2011
GoodGod wrote:
Every cop who served with him is guilty of hiding or not reporting serious malfeasance on Testa's part while he was an active police officer. So, what makes ANY of them any better than he was? This was a man with a gun and huge responsibilities to serve and protect that was repotedly often too drunk or stoned to do any of that safely. This was a police officer who reportedly routinely committed criminal acts and was never turned in. He was fired only after a private citizen turned him in for theft and forgery. So, question: why trust ANY cop? If their blind loyalty to "one of their own" can make them ignore so much, how safe are you as a citizen if you get in the middle of that situation?
And there you have it folks.... he hit the nail right on the head! Everyone in society should be held accountable to the same standards. If what he says is true, well then there is really very little reason to trust these "officers of the peace" on any other matter. Personally, I cannot claim any personal knowledge of this other then "through the grapevine", but it does make one wary hearing about it. All that aside, even if you don't fully trust them you still need to treat them with respect. Without police officers there would be chaos.
Really

Brookville, PA

#150 Nov 23, 2011
This whole issue is such a dead horse. Time to let it go everyone. Just be glad he's not a police officer any more. His wife moved on and so should all of you. His demons are his and he will have to "pay the piper" someday. I never heard the rumor about the teenager so I cannot comment on that.
PDOFF

Fredonia, NY

#151 Nov 23, 2011
CMT wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have it folks.... he hit the nail right on the head! Everyone in society should be held accountable to the same standards. If what he says is true, well then there is really very little reason to trust these "officers of the peace" on any other matter. Personally, I cannot claim any personal knowledge of this other then "through the grapevine", but it does make one wary hearing about it. All that aside, even if you don't fully trust them you still need to treat them with respect. Without police officers there would be chaos.
I was taught you give respect you get respect! They have to earn it also!
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#152 Nov 23, 2011
PDOFF wrote:
<quoted text>I was taught you give respect you get respect! They have to earn it also!
what kind of nutty statement is that? i respect all of our law enforcement folks and until someone shows me that they don't deserve respect thats my stand. one bad apple does not always spoil the bushel if plucked out early!
READ

East Amherst, NY

#153 Nov 23, 2011
GoodGod wrote:
Do NOT trust what GoodGod says. Check out his posts. He's a real nutjob.
GoodGod

East Amherst, NY

#154 Nov 23, 2011
READ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do NOT trust what GoodGod says. Check out his posts. He's a real nutjob.
How the Hell are ya, Ur a Troll!! Nice to see you. And by the way, exactly what did I say that's wrong? Cops that cover for crooked cops are ok with you? Cops that abuse their badge are okay with you? Crooked cops are ok with you? I was just curious what I said that was so "nutty". What are you, a stalker?
PDOFF

Fredonia, NY

#155 Nov 23, 2011
joe white wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of nutty statement is that? i respect all of our law enforcement folks and until someone shows me that they don't deserve respect thats my stand. one bad apple does not always spoil the bushel if plucked out early!
Apparently they missed the whole danged Orchard!
READ

East Amherst, NY

#156 Nov 24, 2011
GoodGod wrote:
<quoted text>How the Hell are ya, Ur a Troll!! Nice to see you. And by the way, exactly what did I say that's wrong? Cops that cover for crooked cops are ok with you? Cops that abuse their badge are okay with you? Crooked cops are ok with you? I was just curious what I said that was so "nutty". What are you, a stalker?
Good God I didn't say what you said was so "nutty", that was Joe White. I said you were a NUTJOB!! I'm Not ur troll & don't care about the police and not stalking u. lol..If anyone's a stalker it would be u.
master

Buffalo, NY

#157 Nov 24, 2011
Grasshopper, let his weakness be his own.
hahahaha

Fredonia, NY

#158 Nov 24, 2011
PDOFF wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently they missed the whole danged Orchard!
Nice of you to use PDOFF, when you probably are not an officer, just a jerk misrepresenting themselves. By the way I laugh a lot...hahahaha
GoodGod

East Amherst, NY

#159 Nov 24, 2011
READ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God I didn't say what you said was so "nutty", that was Joe White. I said you were a NUTJOB!! I'm Not ur troll & don't care about the police and not stalking u. lol..If anyone's a stalker it would be u.
Splitting hairs there, Ur, splitting hairs!!!
PDOFF

Fredonia, NY

#160 Nov 24, 2011
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Nice of you to use PDOFF, when you probably are not an officer, just a jerk misrepresenting themselves. By the way I laugh a lot...hahahaha
Like I have said before, how do you get officer out of my screen name? Use the brain YOU MIGHT have and read between the lines. No misrepresentation here. Now I'm laughing at you due to the fact you could not or cannot figure PDOFF out.
hahahaha

Fredonia, NY

#161 Nov 24, 2011
PDOFF wrote:
<quoted text>Like I have said before, how do you get officer out of my screen name? Use the brain YOU MIGHT have and read between the lines. No misrepresentation here. Now I'm laughing at you due to the fact you could not or cannot figure PDOFF out.
No stupid, using that name would make everyone here think that you might be a cop, Double talk will get you nowhere. Just an idiot. Laugh all you want, you were called out! General terms: PD--Police Department, OFF---Officer PDOFF is a general term used to describe cops. Could care less about your read between the lines, you knew what you were doing using PDOFF. Laugh back at ya idiot!
PDOFF

Fredonia, NY

#162 Nov 24, 2011
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>No stupid, using that name would make everyone here think that you might be a cop, Double talk will get you nowhere. Just an idiot. Laugh all you want, you were called out! General terms: PD--Police Department, OFF---Officer PDOFF is a general term used to describe cops. Could care less about your read between the lines, you knew what you were doing using PDOFF. Laugh back at ya idiot!
Yes I did know what I was doing when I posted PDOFF and believe me I did not have your description in mind. You must be a Cop your showing your true maturity and mentality.Com e on use that lame brain of yours. If your a cop you are way overpaid.I believe they must have forgotten to give you the right test to pass The Academy.The General terms for Police Officers is Arrogant Badge Using Bullies.
GypsyRt66

Lockport, NY

#163 Nov 25, 2011
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>No stupid, using that name would make everyone here think that you might be a cop, Double talk will get you nowhere. Just an idiot. Laugh all you want, you were called out! General terms: PD--Police Department, OFF---Officer PDOFF is a general term used to describe cops. Could care less about your read between the lines, you knew what you were doing using PDOFF. Laugh back at ya idiot!
Not 'everyone'. I never thought this person was a cop. Just thought it was someone that was 'peed off'. Haven't you ever heard that term? You shouldn't call people stupid or idiots. That pees me off! LOL!
PDOFF

Fredonia, NY

#164 Nov 25, 2011
GypsyRt66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not 'everyone'. I never thought this person was a cop. Just thought it was someone that was 'peed off'. Haven't you ever heard that term? You shouldn't call people stupid or idiots. That pees me off! LOL!
You got it! Those names do not bother me. I like who I am and where I am at in life.I just think it's pretty sad when certain people have to dredge up a forum from 2008 in order to keep the heat off the other forum that was a hot item. I feel sorry for those people that their life is so boring and full of that much misery.Gypsy Your alright=)
mingya

Fredonia, NY

#166 Nov 28, 2011
Better to be PDOFF than PDON
Jared

Medina, OH

#167 Feb 12, 2012
What is Pete up to these days? Does anyone know? I assume he no longer works at the White Horse. Did he get convicted of drunk driving and drugs?
AGREED

United States

#168 Sep 12, 2012
pete is one of many corrupt cops in the FPD. sad but true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zebra girl 38 min Id hit it 2
Hes clueless 3 hr Counselor 18
Benita kelsy 5 hr First love always... 8
Bella Bronze tanning 16 hr Ssobs 9
lindz george (Apr '14) 16 hr Ssobs 17
Brian piazza what a joke hits a guy 16 hr Craig 18
paying top dollar for girls panties (Nov '14) Oct 17 Chief Strongbow 6

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance