watching out for our kids

Posted in the Fredonia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mama

Fredonia, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Just saw this on facebook and thought I'd pass it on. Better to be safe than sorry!! Please parents be cautious of a man around prospect street playground...chased a friends child thru playground. he's been seen hiding in the woods at the playground watching kids and has been seen many times at back entrance of school by credit union watching too. kids around prospect, orchard, eagle and cushing have been seeing him watching them too for a while. no description other than he runs fast and wears a black hoodie everytime
aaah

Fredonia, NY

#2 Apr 4, 2012
probably a hoax.
Hmmmm

Lockport, NY

#3 Apr 5, 2012
aaah wrote:
probably a hoax.
Don't think so.
Whoodoo

Oneonta, NY

#4 Apr 5, 2012
Heard a female at the college was assaulted this week by a man wearing a hoodie. The information was given to those in dorms. Seen anything in the paper?
Hmmmm

Lockport, NY

#5 Apr 5, 2012
Whoodoo wrote:
Heard a female at the college was assaulted this week by a man wearing a hoodie. The information was given to those in dorms. Seen anything in the paper?
A)It's cold, everyone under the age of 30 is wearing a hoodie, and many that are older. B)Where'd you "hear" it? C) Assaulted? Raped? Beaten up? Shoved? Just curious.
well

Fredonia, NY

#6 Apr 5, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think so.
was a false report, everyone jumped the gun!
Knows the story

Fredonia, NY

#7 Apr 5, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>was a false report, everyone jumped the gun!
You most certainly are wrong.
Wow

Fredonia, NY

#8 Apr 5, 2012
Nothing to the story. The only truth was that there was a man wearing a hoodie walking by the playground. The rest is not true.
Police

Fredonia, NY

#9 Apr 5, 2012
mama wrote:
Just saw this on facebook and thought I'd pass it on. Better to be safe than sorry!! Please parents be cautious of a man around prospect street playground...chased a friends child thru playground. he's been seen hiding in the woods at the playground watching kids and has been seen many times at back entrance of school by credit union watching too. kids around prospect, orchard, eagle and cushing have been seeing him watching them too for a while. no description other than he runs fast and wears a black hoodie everytime
why post it here go to the police
U R Wrong

Cheshire, CT

#10 Apr 5, 2012
Wow wrote:
Nothing to the story. The only truth was that there was a man wearing a hoodie walking by the playground. The rest is not true.
You don't know s#/t!! I know the kid, his mother, his whole family. He is scared s#itless and didn't make this up. The mom saw who was chasing him and says it was not the same guy who was walking by and came forward to police. Two different people according to the kid and the mom. He's a nice kid too. Not someone who would over react or make something up. So you know where I got my information - right from the source and people who were there. Where does your dumbass opinion come from you loser!
U R Wrong

Cheshire, CT

#11 Apr 5, 2012
Police wrote:
<quoted text>
They did go to the police. They posted it here to warn people yesterday. It's been all over the news all day today.
kimm

Cassadaga, NY

#12 Apr 5, 2012
This is a very scary situation and needs to be taken seriously! For our kids to notice this creep and speak up is very brave and alert of them and that poor little boy who was chased needs to be praised for getting away. For the ppl who think its no big deal get your asses of the computer and go outside in the real world. Shit like this is happening all the time and us as parents need to watch out for it!
IMO nothing more

Dunkirk, NY

#13 Apr 5, 2012
That update online in the Observertoday was so misleading and confusing and poorly written. I was confused if the man that came forward was the person they were looking for and it made it sound like just because he came forward and knew the police he told them enough for them to close the investigation. Meanwhile the young boy knows whoever chased him is still out there. C'mon on people, we just got a conviction of the individual that tried to abduct the girl on the bicycle. Dont close your eyes on this and figure its a done deal. Our children deserve to be heard and protected.
Laughing

Binghamton, NY

#14 Apr 5, 2012
Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? All they'd say is "No harm, no foul!" (being sarcastic)
Bill

Greene, NY

#15 Apr 5, 2012
It all starts with parents keeping a constant eye on their kids. There could always be the slim possibility of a disordered loner lurking in your neighborhood who is capable of harm to your children. But what is even more scary and real is the highly organized human trafficking rings that reach into the highest levels of government and powerful institutions. Just do web search on the CIA Finders Program.
well

Fredonia, NY

#16 Apr 5, 2012
This was all bull!! overreaction by the person reporting this!!!!!!!
bret

Westfield, NY

#17 Apr 6, 2012
trayvon was wearing a hoddie!!! maybe we should just shoot this guy too!!! why ask questions first
george zimmerman

Westfield, NY

#18 Apr 6, 2012
please tell me this perp. had a ice tea and some skittles!!!too

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 6, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>A)It's cold, everyone under the age of 30 is wearing a hoodie, and many that are older. B)Where'd you "hear" it? C) Assaulted? Raped? Beaten up? Shoved? Just curious.
Yeah there's flyers all over the dorms here. Just says that a female was touched by some random guy in a hoodie. 6ft tall, dark hoodie, that's all they know.
Hmmmm

Lockport, NY

#20 Apr 6, 2012
ASG1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah there's flyers all over the dorms here. Just says that a female was touched by some random guy in a hoodie. 6ft tall, dark hoodie, that's all they know.
Touched? Incredible!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Murders in Dunkirk 7 hr WantsJustice 4
Danny wayyt 8 hr moonbeam 5
Meranda Harvey 18 hr A Friend 7
Faithful Followers (Apr '14) 22 hr JP McMurphy 91
What happened to soccer topic (Apr '14) Wed Pele 31
Beaver tail catering Wed louie 15
Gregory Barlow (Jun '13) Wed Robs Sister 4
Fredonia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web