Gardner, KS

#8 Aug 13, 2012
Figgins
change is needed

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Aug 13, 2012
need a change wrote:
Figgins
I agree...but anybody that runs will have mud slung on them though. But I agree there is a lot that can be done that isn't getting done.
Poll

Chillicothe, MO

#10 Aug 13, 2012
Randall withour a doubt

unauthorized_use r

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 17, 2012
Dave Mustaine.
retarded

Baldwin City, KS

#12 Aug 19, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
Dave Mustaine.
shutup
duhhh

Chanute, KS

#13 Aug 19, 2012
retarded wrote:
<quoted text>shutup
eat thit and die!
Who are you gonna vote for? Write in Reyes? I'm voting Randall. Went republican to NOT vote for Reyes. Now gonna vote dumbocrat to vote Randall. And then I might vote republican for someone else, and dumbocrat for yet some other office!
I am not republican. I am not democrat. I am an american with that freedom of choice.
For prez? I just might write in Jesus Christ!
wtf

Fort Riley, KS

#14 Aug 20, 2012
duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>eat thit and die!
Who are you gonna vote for? Write in Reyes? I'm voting Randall. Went republican to NOT vote for Reyes. Now gonna vote dumbocrat to vote Randall. And then I might vote republican for someone else, and dumbocrat for yet some other office!
I am not republican. I am not democrat. I am an american with that freedom of choice.
For prez? I just might write in Jesus Christ!
are you tardboy
Figgins

Jefferson City, MO

#15 Aug 20, 2012
I know the rest of them. Not him. I wish Hubert Harris was still with us. Best sheriff officer fredonia has ever had.
good ole days

United States

#16 Aug 20, 2012
Figgins wrote:
I know the rest of them. Not him. I wish Hubert Harris was still with us. Best sheriff officer fredonia has ever had.
I liked Hubert, too. BUT the fact is thanks to the state legislature dumping requirements back on the counties to be responsible to incarcerate many criminals "locally" rather than at the state level, the job, budget and hassle of being sheriff is WAY different than the old days. Hubert would have done the job BUT he would not have liked it. I do not not know why someone wants to put up with the crap of being sheriff in Wilson County or any of the surrounding counties: more criminals, tight budgets and big personnel headaches. I remember the days when Wilson, Montgomery and Neosho counties all housed criminals in FAR smaller jails until the legislature wanted to "save" $$$ by shifting much more of the cost of prisoners from the state to counties. Politicians (and some of the public) want to be super tough on all crime and then the tab comes. Anyone wanting to be sheriff has my sympathy. Most of them are true public servants.

unauthorized_use r

Location hidden

#17 Aug 21, 2012
retarded wrote:
<quoted text>shutup
Oh look its retarded, YAY!! what would I do if I didn't have retarded here to make me see the light, I guest I must re-cast my vote... I now vote for for Billy Corgan.

unauthorized_use r

Location hidden

#18 Aug 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> are you tardboy
Come back when you can make a valid point and not just fill the topix full of lame insults.
lame insults

Fort Riley, KS

#19 Aug 21, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Come back when you can make a valid point and not just fill the topix full of lame insults.
You are such a hypocrite

unauthorized_use r

Location hidden

#20 Aug 21, 2012
lame insults wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a hypocrite
Am I? Last I checked you guy's biggest problem is when I do make a valid point and you hate nothing more then when Iam able to back it up. Course all Isee out of this panel are dimwits that's biggest move is making fun of people's looks when you don't even know who they are or look like, you call people drug attic's because they do not share your point of view, and you have a severe habit of b@#$ing like little school children once some thing is raised you can't de-validate. Oh I might call names and poke a bit of fun sure but you people have earned it in every spot. I'm not a hypocrite, I just know how to piss you off and it's all because you simply don't like what you have to see. Just like one b@#$ a@# said "this site was so much more fun before you (meaning I) came here". LMMFAOROTMFF!!! I could almost see the poor little turn crying. Course fro, day one all I see here was all of you cyber attacking people cause they didn't see things the way you though they should. ow all I see is it appears your hero's of topix arent as jumpy as they once where. Cry somemore bitchy. Dont's ask me to apologize. Fact I see more people on here actually stating their mind since I got here, Im not saying I caused it, Im just saying its nice to see people feel the need to keep trash like you from taking complete control, TROLL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louis Ysusi Meet & Greet Tuesday 43 min Indy_Moby 42
Energy Conservation Consultant Gary Hogsett 4 hr Scales 73
f.y.i. 9 hr heavy metal 2
Trump: Not my president (Official Resistance Th... (Jan '17) 18 hr GTT 100
Why did you idiots vote for Brownback again? (Jan '15) 19 hr Huzza 18
Another thief 23 hr Letherhoukisameth... 18
Love the Cookie Jar to close Friday Jul 28 Wed Mac7540 14

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance