Linda Neill hates Fredonia!

Linda Neill hates Fredonia!

Posted in the Fredonia Forum

Anonymous

Leon, KS

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Seems that her husband was taken for half of what he owns by his brother and sister (Bruce and Kris). Steve decided to retreat to Arizonia taking his wife (Linda) with him. Leaving behind the only friends and family they know. Looks like money is thicker than family blood.
who really cares

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Jan 2, 2012
who knew this wrote:
Seems that her husband was taken for half of what he owns by his brother and sister (Bruce and Kris). Steve decided to retreat to Arizonia taking his wife (Linda) with him. Leaving behind the only friends and family they know. Looks like money is thicker than family blood.
Ask us if we really CARE!!
shepinklady61

Gardner, KS

#4 Jan 5, 2012
Who gives a rip bout them two face folks
question

Gardner, KS

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Who Cares
marty

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2012
Good for him .He doesnt need Family like them.
Get a life

Ingleside, TX

#7 Jan 10, 2012
Ok, for one thing- "who knew this" , you obviously care or you wouldn't be writing anything about Linda! Until you know your facts you shouldn't be plastering someone's name on Topixs! And why can't a man retire from a job that has consumed his child and adulthood! And also...who the HE'LL wants to stay in Fredonia? The only thing to do is drink, do drugs teenagers getting pregnant, and gossip! Get a freaking life! I think that moving away from this hell hole is the best thing that he can do for him and his wife! Do you except him to go and leave her behind? They are so much better off now then before! Steve And Linda Neill are the most compassionate people I know! Very giving and always welcoming! They love to have people out at their house and serve them! You are probably just jealous that you were never invited to one of their summer parties...oh wait...you don't have to be invited! They love everyone! And everyone is welcome! You probably have been stuck in Fredonia since birth and can't get away! Thats why you slamming this name of a very sweet person! I knew of a persons house that burnt down and they gave them money (and quite a bit actually!)! They gave money to an organization for children who are in foster care that needed Christmas presents, and I could go on and on...but as for Steve's brother and sister. They are money hungry. They will get whas coming to them! It's called karma! I am so proud to say that I know Steve and Linda Neill and I am sad to see them go but I am so thankful to have gotten to know them on many levels!
teresa mitchell mcconnell

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2012
How can i find out the kansas statue for laws on convicted felons working in a bar
what

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Jan 12, 2012
teresa mitchell mcconnell wrote:
How can i find out the kansas statue for laws on convicted felons working in a bar
Ever heard of "GOOGLE" ?
mind your own business

Fredonia, KS

#10 Jan 13, 2012
What does that have to do with this thread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
219 Days Until Sorry Obama Gone 14 min nutso 56
Who are the best landlords in Indy (Dec '12) 22 min Frank Crebase 36
Mickey is Hiding City Hall Remodeling Proposal 1 hr tax payer 4
City Staff Vacating City Hall. Notice posted o... 1 hr tax payer 11
vyve broadband cable company (Jan '15) Tue ole fredonia 30
Figgins or Harkrader Tue ole fredonia 19
USD 484 problems? Jul 25 Jerks 17

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance