$10,000 offered in cat cruelty case

$10,000 offered in cat cruelty case

There are 4 comments on the The Kingman Daily Miner story from Jul 15, 2012, titled $10,000 offered in cat cruelty case. In it, The Kingman Daily Miner reports that:

A $10,000 reward is being offered by animal anti-cruelty groups for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for putting a kitten in concrete in Colorado City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kingman Daily Miner.

Sharon Holmes

Kingman, AZ

#1 Jul 16, 2012
The real question everyone should be asking, is who are the non-FLDS people living in Colorado City? Are they jouralists there to condemn. Are they government employees there to condemn? No one without some ulterior motive would move into that community. It is like living in the 1800's, ad within a few miles there are normal communities here people who are non-FLDS live, even if they work in Colorado City. All of the houses in Colorado City were built and are owned by the Fundamentalists. No one eve has a separate lot with a house on it. Why would any outsider choose to live there? The only reason I can think of is to write articles or report on what is going on there for profit, and there hav been journalists there from many newspapers, as well as investigators from the US Department of Justice. I am certainly not condoning animal cruelty, but that is just the symptom of a much deeper problem. If your ext door neighbor was a Satanist holding rituals with the neighborhood children, would you do something to get them to move elsewhere? Warre Jeff was a monster, but at east he protected his people. Now they are being attacked by police, politicians, journalists ad the government on a daily basis. The really sad part is that they had started to break away from the edicts of Warren Jeffs, ad ow the outsiders are driving them back into a tight circle to protect themselves. My suggestion: If you don't belong there, get out.

Woodinville, WA

#2 Jul 17, 2012
I'll add $1,000 to that. Let me know where to send it please.

I wish there was a sound-proof basement where a few of us could take that female-hating-cat-torturing mf.

Waverly, OH

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Sharon, you can't be serious. You stated Warren Jeff's protected the people? Lord help what a crock of shitt.
praying you get caught

De Forest, WI

#4 Jul 24, 2012
The rewards is now 15,000$.karma will find this piece of sh* t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FLDS families grateful for help after fatal fla... Sep 17 laurel d cox 1
News Investigation Finds Ties Between Construction C... Sep '15 Long Overdue 1
News FLDS Members Mob Former Follower Who Won Custod... May '15 Tazo 1
any info on helping the homeless exiled children? (Feb '15) Feb '15 want to help 1
wherez the gossip (Sep '13) Sep '13 sammy the snake 1
News Fredonia uranium mine to reopen (Apr '07) Aug '12 mike 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arizona (D... (Oct '10) Aug '11 featherinwind 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredonia Mortgages