Reward offered for suspect in deputy ...

Reward offered for suspect in deputy killing

There are 1 comment on the Journal Gazette story from Aug 28, 2010, titled Reward offered for suspect in deputy killing. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

FREDONIA, Ariz. The U.S. Marshals Service has offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to the capture of a man accused of killing a Utah sheriff's deputy in northern Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

AZ COPS

Peoria, AZ

#1 Aug 29, 2010
The Concerns of Police Survivors is a national organization that offers the "Road to Hope" and assisting with "Rebuilding shattered lives". Both Arizona and Utah have chapters and fall under the national umbrella as a 501C.3 charity. We in Arizona along with our Utah brothers and sisters will be there for the family and effected coworkers for the rest their lives.
We will be watching the manhunt and watching for information on the services for Deputy Harris. Arizona COPS will be planning a candlelight vigil in Fredonia soon. Det E Fisher Phx P D and Arizona Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lyle Jeffs: The Man In Charge Of Polygamist Church Apr '16 My money 4
News Court papers allege polygamous sect had designa... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Polygamist sect led by Warren Jeffs limits sex ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jane Said 1
News Investigation Finds Ties Between Construction C... (Sep '15) Nov '15 Clark 2
News FLDS Members Mob Former Follower Who Won Custod... (May '15) Nov '15 Clark 2
News FLDS families grateful for help after fatal fla... (Sep '15) Sep '15 laurel d cox 1
wherez the gossip (Sep '13) Sep '13 sammy the snake 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredonia Mortgages