Fredonia uranium mine to reopen

Fredonia uranium mine to reopen

There are 2 comments on the Arizona Daily Sun story from Mar 27, 2007, titled Fredonia uranium mine to reopen. In it, Arizona Daily Sun reports that:

“The concern is that as these numbers of these claims add up, regardless of the regulations in place, obviously there's going to be a cumulative impact”

Uranium mining is set to resume in northern Arizona this year after a nearly 15-year hiatus. via Arizona Daily Sun

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Daily Sun.

David Propes

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Apr 2, 2007
Good to see that this mine is reopening people in the area need the work. Plus it will be a good company to work for now and for the furture.
mike

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2012
What is the companys name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lyle Jeffs: The Man In Charge Of Polygamist Church Apr '16 My money 4
News Court papers allege polygamous sect had designa... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Polygamist sect led by Warren Jeffs limits sex ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jane Said 1
News Investigation Finds Ties Between Construction C... (Sep '15) Nov '15 Clark 2
News FLDS Members Mob Former Follower Who Won Custod... (May '15) Nov '15 Clark 2
News FLDS families grateful for help after fatal fla... (Sep '15) Sep '15 laurel d cox 1
wherez the gossip (Sep '13) Sep '13 sammy the snake 1

Fredonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredonia Mortgages