New Details Released On Discovery Of ...

New Details Released On Discovery Of Bodies | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 12 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 19, 2010, titled New Details Released On Discovery Of Bodies | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Investigators continued to piece together the case against Matthew Hoffman on Friday as more information was released about where the bodies of two women and a boy were recovered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Jen S

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2010
He was "relieved" that they found her so that she could go home?!! Looks like he's gearing up for the insanity defense.

Outstanding work by the authorities here. God bless these hurting families.
kim

Zanesville, OH

#2 Nov 19, 2010
First off, he is a MONSTER. Second, How did they know where Sarah was? How were they tipped off, anyone one know? I would greatly appreciate someone to fill me in on that. Thank you so much! e-mail addr is [email protected] Thank you and have a blessed day.
jkeyes

Warsaw, IN

#3 Nov 19, 2010
Law enforcement went to search suspects home based on having seen the suspect near the recovered truck of one of the victims and from finding a receipt from Walmart for a tarp and trash bags. The receipt was found either in the victims home or near the victims truck. They "hoped" to find one or more of the victims in the suspects house. They found the girl alive in the basement of the suspects house. If the law enforcement was "tipped off" that the girl was there by someone it was never reported at any press meeting. Someone correct me if I am wrong...
jkeyes

Warsaw, IN

#4 Nov 19, 2010
The receipt from Walmart was also traced back to the suspect before the search of the suspects home...
HattieNuff in Portsmouth

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2010
Move him to the top of the execution list.
hmmm

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 20, 2010
Please remove the large picture of Hoffman's from all of these update stories. He probably wants "face time", and he shouldn't get it. Please focus of pictures of the victims/survivors if anything. Please don't give him any more publicity.
in shock

Jackson, TN

#7 Nov 20, 2010
Matthew Hoffmans mom should be telling the familys how sorry she is for what her son has done to the familys involved,i havent seen anything like that anywhere! What did he have to gain by killing the familys pet? I cant belive that there is a bond set for this physo,To the judge who set the bond, Hoffman should not be allowed to make bond thats like permission to go kill more people maybe the judge will let him come stay at his house with his faimly an let him keep a eye on him! I no longer feel safe in my own home now!
super fly

Delaware, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2010
don't worry. he will never get out or be free for one minute again. ever. thought the same thing, here comes the insanity plea.
Mother Nature

Dublin, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2010
It's sad that a tree had to die because of this monster. God bless the tree.
leeside

Spokane, WA

#10 Nov 21, 2010
jkeyes wrote:
The receipt from Walmart was also traced back to the suspect before the search of the suspects home...
the sheriff specifically said they "knew" Sarah was there....HOW did they know?....
really

Warsaw, IN

#11 Nov 21, 2010
sad is that 2 families have lost there family members in such a brutal way .please pray for these families.i will be
Answer Man

Jackson, MI

#12 Nov 21, 2010
leeside wrote:
<quoted text>
the sheriff specifically said they "knew" Sarah was there....HOW did they know?....
The Shadow told him.... or maybe the Donut Lady.... or KARMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Hager missing? (Jun '12) Wed rubyred 16
drug court sucks balls (Oct '11) Dec 4 mother of addict 12
Nov 13 sarah wood 1
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
Kasich Voted for NAFTA & Lost Your Jobs (Mar '16) Oct '16 AmericanWoman 3
Danielle Krzosky (Apr '15) Oct '16 Amber 10
Jenn Campbell (May '16) Sep '16 Bevguy77 3

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance