Hundreds Join Vigil For Slain Women, ...

Hundreds Join Vigil For Slain Women, Boy | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 46 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 19, 2010, titled Hundreds Join Vigil For Slain Women, Boy | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

The remains of three people missing in Knox County for more than a week were found Thursday in garbage bags inside of a hollow tree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Col Hannibal Smith

Columbus, OH

#42 Nov 19, 2010
Rogio wrote:
Next story! This one has exhausted itself already!
Old Sparky, are you ready for another victim?

Old Sparky: Yes sir, strap him in. I'll take good care of them.
amberblagg

Granville, OH

#43 Nov 19, 2010
who would do this to the people they have friend and family out there. so its sad and sick
PorknBeans

Columbus, OH

#44 Nov 19, 2010
Nina wrote:
I know alot of people want hoffman to be put to death and all kinds of other things...but remember that god will have the final say so of his action!I just wanted to say to Sarah, you have an amazing support team behind you and to all the other family and friends, we are all praying for you!
Yet even Jesus had some harsh words for people like Hoffman......."it would be better if a millstone were hung around your neck than to offend little ones such as these." Death by injection will be far more merciful than what this scum did to this family and their friend. He will have plenty of time to make peace with his Maker (if he can be sincere) before he goes on to his just reward in the hereafter.
Michelle

Youngstown, OH

#45 Nov 19, 2010
My heart just aches for this family and I am praying for strength and comfort for them. Sarah truly is a hero and I pray that she is surrounded by love. Sheriff Barber and all of the police involved did an absolutley amazing job. When you think of how many crimes like this that are never solved and what they accomplished in only one week it is just amazing. God Bless Sarah and all of the families and friends of these wonderful people and I pray for your healing.
James Powell

Columbus, OH

#46 Nov 19, 2010
I can't imagine the grief and sorrow these families are going through with the tragic loss of their loved ones. I can only hope and pray that they get the comfort and relief of having their loved ones back to give proper respect and burial for them.
Apple Valley Resident

Mansfield, OH

#48 Nov 20, 2010
This man is mentally ill. How did he slip through the cracks? If our state continues to cut funding for the mentally ill, especially for those that can't afford it, this could happen again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Centerburg Music Thread Aug 3 Musikologist 1
Jessica Gall Jul '17 Amanda 3
Anyone know this trash ball Jun '17 mixed with smarts 3
drug court sucks balls (Oct '11) Jun '17 mixed with smarts 14
Jerica Lauren Smith May '17 Brandon 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
News Caught on camera: Shocking moment autistic man ... (May '15) Mar '17 Wyatt Earp 3

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredericktown Mortgages