Coroner: 2 Ohio women, boy stabbed an...

Coroner: 2 Ohio women, boy stabbed and dismembered

There are 1 comment on the Public Opinion story from Nov 21, 2010, titled Coroner: 2 Ohio women, boy stabbed and dismembered. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Blood covered so much of an Ohio home where two women and an 11-year-old boy were stabbed to death that several rooms have to be gutted, a family friend said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

traci

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 21, 2010
i think its horrible i would like to hope the family can have a little peace knowing the man was caught and will get what he deserves. i tried to help as much as i could but our search party couldnt get the right answers we needed but i was glad the bodies were found i know the family is going to go through rough times with what happened just stick together and help one another through the hard times with love from a mountvernon mother of two we love our kids no matter what

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Gaines Dec 9 Robstob 2
Cuckolding Nov '17 Eeking 3
Danielle Krzosky (Apr '15) Nov '17 Cassandra 21
Courtney Kessler Nov '17 The truth 1
my gilfriend (Nov '15) Oct '17 helpme 9
Denise Ruza Sep '17 Billy Higgs 1
Loretta Blair Sep '17 Rita Runion 2

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance