First Prev
of 2
Next Last
humm

Park Hills, MO

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Will that old building ever get torn down its an eyesore out there
Come on already

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2010
NOt only is it an eyesore it has alot of stuff going on when they are open that should not be alowed. Like girls walking around in their thong, bars hanging every where, toliets can't even be used. And they let them serve food? Thats nasty ! And the things that go on there when the bar closes is a whole other swaparo story. If you wanted a strip bar and an orgie place this would be the place to go. I heard they wher going to be opening some time I hope not they serve minors and it's just unsanitary.
discusted

Park Hills, MO

#3 Mar 30, 2010
Yeah I was told sex on the bar, drugs being sold behind the bar, prostatution misspelled by you understand underage drinking
Fair is fair

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Mar 30, 2010
Come on already wrote:
NOt only is it an eyesore it has alot of stuff going on when they are open that should not be alowed. Like girls walking around in their thong, bars hanging every where, toliets can't even be used. And they let them serve food? Thats nasty ! And the things that go on there when the bar closes is a whole other swaparo story. If you wanted a strip bar and an orgie place this would be the place to go. I heard they wher going to be opening some time I hope not they serve minors and it's just unsanitary.
How would you know?
sheila

Sedgewickville, MO

#5 Mar 30, 2010
hell u people need to get out more that place hasnt been open in 9 months so what if there are bras out there they dont have tongs hanging up lol there are some real expesive ones hanging lol mine
Larry Cooper

San Mateo, CA

#6 Mar 30, 2010
I loved it. Can't wait til they reopen. Love the pole.
Come on already

United States

#7 Mar 30, 2010
Well I have bben there a few times, however it's just a bar that if you want to see tits and ass go but if you have morals it's not the place for you. I don't know about you guys but when I go out I go out to have fun not to see a bunch of bullshit like that going on. But if thats what your into more power to ya.
Jethro Bodine

Miami, FL

#8 Mar 31, 2010
Hmmmm What are the odds that they are paying off the cops to overlook what goes on there?
WOW

Park Hills, MO

#9 Mar 31, 2010
Most likely are how could they get away with all that crap other wise!same shit that they do out at gobble holler any place else would get busted on a regular bases.
Jethro Bodine wrote:
Hmmmm What are the odds that they are paying off the cops to overlook what goes on there?
well

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2010
WOW wrote:
Most likely are how could they get away with all that crap other wise!same shit that they do out at gobble holler any place else would get busted on a regular bases.<quoted text>
they aren't paying off any cops, cuz they aren't doing anything illegal! and as far as Gobble Holler that is private property so the cops aren't allowed out there. Why don't you check your damn facts before you run your mouth. I understand its not the greatest of places to have been around but they have been closed down since Aug. 09 and doubt they open any time soon if at all. And they wont tare down the building because it's been there so long and is a historical building! And they won't be doing the Holler this year so I guess those of you that went to Joe's and the Holler all the time and had a problem with it won't have to deal with it at all since you actually haven't had to in 8 months! I think its just time to leave it be!
guest

AOL

#11 Mar 31, 2010
I HIGHLY doubt that they wouldn't TEAR down Little Joe's because it's historical. It's a shitty rathole. I was only in there once and I was grossed out!!! There's obviously a reason they have been shut down. huuummmmm??
Come on already

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2010
guest wrote:
I HIGHLY doubt that they wouldn't TEAR down Little Joe's because it's historical. It's a shitty rathole. I was only in there once and I was grossed out!!! There's obviously a reason they have been shut down. huuummmmm??
You are soooooo right about that!!
Larry Cooper

Frisco, TX

#13 Apr 3, 2010
Burn it down
HAHA

United States

#14 Apr 3, 2010
They own back taxes.
guest wrote:
I HIGHLY doubt that they wouldn't TEAR down Little Joe's because it's historical. It's a shitty rathole. I was only in there once and I was grossed out!!! There's obviously a reason they have been shut down. huuummmmm??
just me 2

United States

#15 Apr 7, 2010
guest wrote:
I HIGHLY doubt that they wouldn't TEAR down Little Joe's because it's historical. It's a shitty rathole. I was only in there once and I was grossed out!!! There's obviously a reason they have been shut down. huuummmmm??
they r closed bcuz the storm that went through in may last year did alot of damage and i'm pretty sure that's when they closed, not august..... u r rite minors did drink there, i know i saw it, but they didn't serve it 2 them, minors have ways around the rules u know. it is a kinda rough place, but it's fun, the ones that take their clothes off should not be out in public when they r that drunk. and the toilets always worked netime i was there and i've been quite a bit. if u didn't like the whole naked thing and the pole, then u should of stayed on the bar side.
WoW

Park Hills, MO

#16 Apr 8, 2010
ANYONE that hung out there had to be trash and it sounds like you knew the place well. And to say they didn,t serve minors is bullshit I know for a fact they did another piece of trash I used to knew hung out there and told me he seen it all the time matter of fact he even took some underage kids in there with him a couple times and they served them because they were with him because he was a so called bouncer needless to say I no longer speak with trash like that.. and find it sicking that females put themself out there like pieces of rotted meat,,and it seems that you are saying nudity wasn,t wanted there then what is that backroom all about
just me 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
they r closed bcuz the storm that went through in may last year did alot of damage and i'm pretty sure that's when they closed, not august..... u r rite minors did drink there, i know i saw it, but they didn't serve it 2 them, minors have ways around the rules u know. it is a kinda rough place, but it's fun, the ones that take their clothes off should not be out in public when they r that drunk. and the toilets always worked netime i was there and i've been quite a bit. if u didn't like the whole naked thing and the pole, then u should of stayed on the bar side.
cleansweep

United States

#17 Apr 8, 2010
WoW wrote:
ANYONE that hung out there had to be trash and it sounds like you knew the place well. And to say they didn,t serve minors is bullshit I know for a fact they did another piece of trash I used to knew hung out there and told me he seen it all the time matter of fact he even took some underage kids in there with him a couple times and they served them because they were with him because he was a so called bouncer needless to say I no longer speak with trash like that.. and find it sicking that females put themself out there like pieces of rotted meat,,and it seems that you are saying nudity wasn,t wanted there then what is that backroom all about<quoted text>
I truly believe thou protest too much.
Rick Turpen

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Apr 9, 2010
Are you'all done beatin this dead horse yet ?
true

United States

#19 Apr 9, 2010
Rick Turpen wrote:
Are you'all done beatin this dead horse yet ?
Completely agree. Geez people the place has been closed down since Aug. 09. Yes the storm did alot of damage but they didnt actually close till Aug. 1 2009. And I doubt they will open back up any time soon if at all so why even give a sh*t? For those of you that didnt like the place its gone YAY for you! And those of you that enjoyed the place at least you got alot of years with some awesome laid back people and great memories to look back on.
Larry Cooper

United States

#20 Apr 21, 2010
Burn it down or clean it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Frymire Grassy/Fredericktown 1 hr worried 1
The Pig Barbecue 4 hr mike keyser 1
just wondering 5 hr lkdfjsldkjfs 1
Amanda’s Mugshot 13 hr Concerned citizen 1
Anyone know Kristin Duncan 14 hr Witchy woman 6
Easton Clark Fri Hess 12
Josh Berry had a daddy in prison Dec 14 True 6

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredericktown Mortgages