First Prev
of 5
Next Last
turn the page

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2012
sry for your exp. up there it really is a good place i take my kids there to eat he does have good food.but next time it happens take it up with wayno r his girl friend brenda they will take care of it for you.
Whats it your business

Park Hills, MO

#3 Jan 25, 2012
steven wrote:
went there to eat dinner, I like the food but I have to say that I was very disappointed in the atmosphere. I took some relatives there to show them a nice time with a good dinner. apparently the same crowd of baligerant drunks that used to go in there when it was the corner pocket are calling waynos there new party place. loud yelling and stomping their feet on the floor and knocking pool balls on the floor made this visit a very bad experience for me and my family. then as we are walking out the door to leave there is a baligerant drunk B--ch blocking the door, when my sister tried to go out the door the B--ch closed it in her face, my sister then tripped on the mat outside the door because the B--ch would not step aside. I was very embarrased because I told my family that this was a good place with good food and the food is good but I will not be going back to waynos or will my family because of those ignorant rednecks. If you want good food then go to waynos, but if you are looking for a nice atmosphere without any hassles from rude rednecks then I suggest you go somewhere else. waynos owners are probably happy with just selling beers to drunks after all they are selling to a lot of them. and this is only tuesday night not even a weekend.
Whats it any of your business if someone is drinking on a Tuesday or a weekend. I didn't know there is a law stating when a person can drink. Also at least they are paying for their drinks. Sorry you had a bad experience, but that is not all the time. Did you say something to the owners, or did you just mouth to yourself and decide to get on topix to run it. If it was that bad then why didnt you say something to the owners they would have taken care of it.
Quick Trip

Park Hills, MO

#4 Jan 25, 2012
The place is nasty--
badazz

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Close the joint before someone gets food poisoning
Whats it your business

Park Hills, MO

#6 Jan 25, 2012
The place isnt Nasty as you so call it. It is in an old building. If it was so nasty then why hasnt it been shut down by the food and health inspectors. You can get food poison anywhere. I have never heard of anyone getting food poison from Waynos. You have alot of upper city folk that like to dine there for there good food. I know tell ya what if ya don't like the place nor the food then DONT GO THERE.
turn the page

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2012
the place is far from nasty yes it might be some of the ppl tht go in there give it its bad name but wayno is very good man and will take care of any problem u have.and really u can get food poison from country mart u closeing them down.theres nothing wrong with waynos at all.
steven

Park Hills, MO

#8 Jan 25, 2012
Whats it your business wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats it any of your business if someone is drinking on a Tuesday or a weekend. I didn't know there is a law stating when a person can drink. Also at least they are paying for their drinks. Sorry you had a bad experience, but that is not all the time. Did you say something to the owners, or did you just mouth to yourself and decide to get on topix to run it. If it was that bad then why didnt you say something to the owners they would have taken care of it.
hey stupid! I don't care if people drimk that is their business, but when they disrupt my meal and then stumble around the door and make my sister trip, then that is messing with my family and that is something NOBODY DOES!! you must be one of those loser drunks that go there, mind your own business moron! So get your facts straight before getting on this forum and running your ignorant piehole!
REALLY

Park Hills, MO

#9 Jan 25, 2012
steven wrote:
<quoted text> hey stupid! I don't care if people drimk that is their business, but when they disrupt my meal and then stumble around the door and make my sister trip, then that is messing with my family and that is something NOBODY DOES!! you must be one of those loser drunks that go there, mind your own business moron! So get your facts straight before getting on this forum and running your ignorant piehole!

Well it seems that they did have their facts straight, you stated it was only Tuesday and not even a weekend. Again I think it was stated did you go to the owners or just wanna run your mouth on topix. You never clairified if you did or didnt go to the owners. If you dont care if people drink then why state it was only a TUESDAY (dumbass). As far as people minding their own business keep it off of topix. Just because this person disagreed with you they are now the moron. Better look in the mirror buddy!!!!!!
horseplay

Park Hills, MO

#10 Jan 25, 2012
Damn man got a little iriate there didnt ya, calling people names, talk about disrespect. I agree with REALLY better look in the mirror BUDDY.
woodman

Park Hills, MO

#11 Jan 25, 2012
Hey steven, I know what you mean man, I had the same experience at that restaraunt. I was disgusted with the drunks. those other people posting on this subject are all alcaholics themselves and they are afraid that they won't be able to continue with their rude behavior if someone speaks up against them. good job man we need more people like you in this town. and thanks for letting people know what is going on at that place so that they don't get caught in a bad situation like we did.
I agree

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 4, 2012
I really like the food there as does my wife. But the last timr we were there we couldn't get our meal orderd for the drunkards at the bar. I don't care what night you have a drink or 10 for that matter. But we found if you early in the day or evening they have takein over the place yet. It makes for a much more peaceful eating experience.
to go customer

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2012
I think Wayno's has good food. However I prefer to not be around people drinking alcohol. So being that I live in town, I call in the order and pick it up. That avoids all that. I understand people like to go out to eat. But if you can't handle the bar scene or don't want to order to go, then find somewhere else. These comments could hurt their business, and that's not fair. Everyone's having a hard time making ends meet. Think before you type.BTW, We've never got food poison, and have ate the food alot. Be careful about slander.
local

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 6, 2012
Why is wayneos closed down? Cops ran the customers out made them lockup.
Guess Who

Park Hills, MO

#15 Feb 7, 2012
They was not closed down yesterday afternoon I was there having lunch. Service was the worse yet, but the food was still great.
local

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 7, 2012
They are closed down.
Guess Who

Park Hills, MO

#17 Feb 7, 2012
local wrote:
They are closed down.
What happened that they got shut down, and who shut them down.
local

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 7, 2012
Highway patrol did it.
Camel Junkie

Park Hills, MO

#19 Feb 13, 2012
Okay ppl anyone know whats going on with Waynos. Why are they closed down. Went down there to have dinner and they have shut their doors. Know signs were hung say remodeling or out of business. Just kinda wondering what happened to them, they have great food and I am gonna miss it.
dwn the road

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2012
jst a bunch of sht went on in there,didnt pay there bills and it got to b a kid hang out
Camel Junkie

Park Hills, MO

#21 Feb 13, 2012
Well are they going to be able to reopen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Clubb and 420 Gangstalkers 10 hr Walter Godat 5
News Fort acquisition of Charloma brings a new mix o... 12 hr John_420 1
Fort Davidson hotel 15 hr Local 2
Steve and jason pritchett logging theives (Oct '12) Wed rdickerson08 121
Jason Pickert Tue Sorriness 2
Mikey Houart (Jan '11) Mon Nosey neighbor 23
Josh Berry had a daddy in prison Nov 20 Bubba 3

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance